It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to the Century of the Human Being and the Revelation of the Sons of God.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

It could be said that the 20th Century was the Century of the Self, whereas, although the first decade or so into the 21st is really spillover from the last, the 21st Century will surely be recognized in hindsight as the Century of the Human Being.

What's the difference or the distinction you may ask?

One is a façade and a manipulation, and a self-interest that is generally foisted upon the individual by training and brainwashing, producing a ravenous consumer-driven selfishness and greed, an each man to himself "dog eat dog" world where keeping up with the Jones' is everything. It's the era of the massman and a loss of true knowledge in the knowledge of true self-awareness producing a great angst and urge for meaning, purpose and significance.

I'm not referring either to some sort of secular humanist philosophy born of a purely rational self interest in the spirit of Ayn Rand, which also leads to the stratification of civilization and therefore represents just another form of collectivism where the elite few "rule" the many like working slaves or cattle or "chattle", and which ultimately breaks down in the face of crisis and of competition or survival of the strongest and fittest and thus contained within itself resides the same seed of totalitarianism of the "strong" ruling the "weak".

Man was made for so much more than this. We know it.

We seek self-actualization, and individuation, to throw off the massman by somehow coming up with a working theological framework that's formative and functional. (Carl Jung)

In the new era, we are what's relevant, what we serve and protect, what we embrace, what we oppose, and in what WE choose that's "relevant" and important or unimportant; in the culture we create, the businesses we start, the offices we run for and every sphere of influence that we take our ideals and our understanding and awareness including our willingness to fight for what is right and against what is wrong with the world and to change it.

It matters how big or small the changes are, or how fast or slowly they happen. There is nothing more powerful, or inevitable, than an idea whose time has come.

Furthermore, the whole narrative and the paradigm and the worldview is certainly all up in the air and up for grabs right now, and it is ours for the taking and the making.

Celeb culture is going downhill, mainstream media is fast becoming oldstream media, and no this doesn't mean that "Trump" is what's relevant since it also transcends any particular authority or personality, and I sure hope he understands that or learns very quickly.

We are no longer buying what "they" are selling, and are reaching out to discover and find and then exercise our true birthright and inheritance.

The Light of Liberty is a domain of absolute and unconstrained and unfettered freedom that is already extant and intrinsic while at the same time, no man is an island, and thus there are mutual commitments and obligations that we have to one another on the shared ground of being and becoming. We lift each other up, not because it's a slogan by Hillary Clinton, but because we choose it. It's obvious and needs no mention that "we are stronger together", but we're not "with her", it doesn't work that way.

Collectivism is dying, as it should. Same with the idea of the programmed masses.

Therefore, I hereby declare our entry into the Century of the Human Being, of YOU, and me.

Now this may sound solipsistic or "selfish" at first glance, or arrogant, but it's not. Because on this ground of unconditioned being, and in an exploration of who and what we are and what our place is, is the very cornerstone of a more Just and Civil Society, one person at a time.

Here of course many will point to the current state of affairs and to the unwashed masses and tell me that I'm in la la land to declare such a thing, but, they are for the most part terribly unhappy and unfulfilled and are also being pressured and pushed in this direction, having become entirely dissatisfied with the status quo as dished out by the establishment elite.

You must let your light shine, and put it out on the lampstand for the benefit of all in the house. You are the light of the world!

Collectivism and globalism within a collectivist context, is falling apart. It's at it's end.

The age of the human being is on the rise.

It's started, and there is nothing more powerful than an idea whose time has come.

I added this video, because there's no use pointing to what I am calling an inevitable solution to the problem of what ails us as a society without actually offering a solution to the problem.

Claim your power. Come to power. Be the power.

This is what it means I believe to come to the place of the "revelation of the sons of God" for which the whole of all creation groans in travail to give birth to, and upon which the whole of the Creation is made new again.

It's like a radiant light of Liberty that will shine into the darkness where there is nothing now hidden that will not be made known and brought to light in one form or another, and strangely WikiLeaks has played a role in this in so far as all manner of corruption no longer has any guarantee of secrecy, particularly when the good guys by far begin to outnumber and replace the bad within the "system".

Evil is systemic, but it hates this light of reason, logic, truth and love and flees when that light comes on.

It's like a 1000 points of light, but not as a veiled reference to a domed ceiling in an old church in Europe where satanic child sacrifice once took place.

Watch for the light, and by that I don't just mean the new year's sun.

When the world smiles back at you and "winks" then you'll know that you're doing your part in whatever way however big or small however fast or slowly.

When it happens to you, stand relative to the whole of it all, and take that all in and receive the light of life that you really are and were made to be and to become.

And as to the religious, please turn now to the last page in your Bible and note the extraordinary ending that frames the whole thing as a type of divine romance about us, even to this very day. You are the Bride of Christ.

Then, something really formative and functional and incorruptible begins to descend, not like a UFO, or worse a cube UFO, but by divine proportion in alignment with the whole of the creation within which we are each included and not excluded as active historical participants and as free will agents with the power to choose, after all what is freedom if not the power to choose?

Isaiah's prophecy of the valley of dry bones here comes to my mind (please read whether you like the Bible or not).

www.biblegateway.com...

"Our Liberation is God's compulsion"

~ C.S. Lewis

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

One is a façade and a manipulation...

And where would we be if not for the lesson?

There is no more light available now than has ever been.

edit on 30-12-2016 by Dan00 because: ???

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Dan00

Personally, I don't see any need to thank the manipulators, but only to tell them to get out of the way and to make way for the human being and for the individual.

I think that the light does require a certain amount of space that is free from all manner of overt and covert forms of manipulation because the power to choose, if it is to be truly free, must reside relative to the as yet uncreated or untapped potential of everything that's possible or the whole field, untampered with and unmolested by what can only be described as a type of manipulation matrix that people are fast waking up to, and turning away from and therein accessing the new space and determining from there what's relevant and what's important.

It's true to a degree that "all happiness for man must arise exclusively only in relation to some unhappiness, already experienced" (George Ivanovich Gurdjieff), but the last thing you would expect would be for leaders in various spheres of "influence" in corporate and government affairs to try to hijack the domain of freedom for the sake of some sort of social engineering experiment and all manner of oppressive forms of manipulation and propaganda to realize a hidden agenda in favor of some sort of collectivist civilization "run" by globalist "elite" "rulers".

When the devil has been beaten, and is thrashing around in the abyss, you don't play the role of Lifeguard and go after him, nor after giving him mouth to mouth resuscitation, thank him for all that he's done to bring about your enlightenment relative to the foil of his darkness, no you let him drown, and give thanks for all that's good under the suns and be good for goodness sake where the spirit of charity and of giving contains it's own reward, and also doesn't need to be coerced.

We now have the power, particularly with the help of computer networking and virtual communities, like this one, to speak up and take action and take up a new cause.

No one who looks back is fit to plow the field.

What I'm pointing to transcends the old dialectic as well as the duality of good and evil.

It's like a flowing river of living water that's freely available to all who thirst, as the true flow of life as it is, and not as society or the establishment has tried to lead us to believe that it is.

What we're discovering, I think, is that we don't need them to tell us what to think and how to be anymore, because we're fast becoming smarter and more informed than they are and at best they can try to take our "pulse" to see what we are saying and doing, so as to react to it.

We're starting to set the agenda, but it's all in the light of life that informs
us, and it's not a duality or a checkerboard of black and white.

In the new pasture, they and their followers are just the blind leading the blind, but because we've accessed the gateway to the new domain of everlasting joy and freedom and love, and can freely come and go, others on seeing us, are led to it, because they hear the voice of the good Shepherd who isn't a wolf in sheep's clothing.

I think what I'm getting to is an issue of trustworthiness and integrity, but one that rolls and in the process steamrolls right over everything that doesn't work or that could be thought of as absurd and ridiculous.

The ignorance, once seen in the new light, is no longer helpful or formative. At best, it serves as the material for countless jokes of the new age, so in that regard it's important, but only worthy to be mocked.

edit on 30-12-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
You"ll inevitably get some rude comments here but I love you OP and thanks for the post! The light vs darkness war rages on through our times, as it always has. There is not much prophecy left to manifest.
The darker the night, the more the light shines through.
Spiritual warfare should be discussed now more than ever, yet most churches remain silent on the issue. The next logical step seems to be the Christian vs Christian war. Study up on prophecy and do not be decieved. We will know when the time comes, and we will know which course to take.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dan00

One is a façade and a manipulation...

And where would we be if not for the lesson?

There is no more light available now than has ever been.

Not true at all.

Humanity is now linked, courtesy of the internet.

No longer do we need to find the book, read the book, hope to have a conversation about it. Now we can do it in realtime with 18,000,000,000 or so others looking for answers too. Concepts are being talked about, discarded or raised up in public forums.

I was wandering through the family library this Christmas and found an old German version of "The Communist Manifesto" that Marx and Engels had probably published before they were kicked out of Germany in the ... 1850's?

My great-grandmother has translated it, writing in pencil painstakingly between the lines. She wrote on the front cover "To be discussed". She was a schoolmarm and held two master's degrees. She liked taking her students outside the lines. I stayed up late to go through it, reminding myself what the IDEAS were behind all of it.

Back in the 1850's things were being discussed, ideals launched and discarded, governments being changed and overthrown. The point is, ideas were out there and people were taking action.

Now, however, the stage is global.

I think that we live in exciting times indeed. The possibility of failure is right in front of us... the possibility that despite ourselves we will forge a better place for all is there as well.

So I think there is more light available now than any other time in our history.

An opinion...

edit on 22Fri, 30 Dec 2016 22:42:23 -0600America/Chicago16th2016-12-30T22:42:23-06:00pmFridayAmerica/Chicago by GreyScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

A Spirit of God, Spirit of the Universe, has come back to our world I feel, even though, paradoxically God never left, and the doorway is open for all who love and who love the good.

I think the time is now, and that the truth of the matter is that the coming of the kingdom of heaven is always near, since what it has differentiated itself relative to, never lives up to it's promises or expectation or hopes and dreams as things just continue to get worse and worse.

It has an inevitability, and God, He is He who was is and is to come ie: if He's coming then He is already here.

But we want evidence, or a sign, like an evil generation, but lo and behold have you not seen his signs and wonders in your own life these past couple of years whoever you may be? Don't you see his Providence? Can't you feel God's own mirth and charm close at hand?

The Spirit is being poured out and Jesus Himself stands at the opened door (but not to block it).

We must not listen to those who neither enter in themselves or allow others to enter in, whether they be a TV personality on CNN (lol) or another member of ATS.

The line is already being drawn and the Nexus has already crossed us over.

It's too late in a way - God's already been testing out hearts and resending out the invitation among the needy and even along the hedgerows (meaning it went by your house too).

But there's no need to panic and there are still dishes to do.

But that light, when it turns on, keep it on and let it burn ever more brightly into the world, but without trying to attract attention to it lest you lose your reward and the reward is like a gift that just keeps on giving.

I pray for the humorless and for the sycophantic naysayer and the cynic, and hey you just never know who might get it first and who, last, because God rolls in mysterious ways and most certain does possess a great sense of mirthful irony.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

No one who looks back is fit to plow the field.

Uh huh, And who then will remember that history repeats itself?

It's all Plato until someone slips the knot and breaks the loop. Nietzsche is a descendant of Plato and so we are stuck in this cycle of return. No one can properly fathom Derrida, so we are especially stuck in this cycle of return.

The piper must be paid. The piper sells propaganda.

edit on 30-12-2016 by Dan00 because:

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Why is it that self-actualization for humanity en masse is only achieved after a century of selfishness developed the technology to make it possible?

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: GreyScale

I think that we live in exciting times indeed. The possibility of failure is right in front of us... the possibility that despite ourselves we will forge a better place for all is there as well.

So I think there is more light available now than any other time in our history.

That was so #n awesome.

I'm gonna ponder on that and git back to you.

edit on 30-12-2016 by Dan00 because:

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Depends on who has the flute.

The Pied Piper was also known for his ability to move rats as he was to lead the children of the village away and into the mountain.

Whereas their flute isn't working any more and no one is dancing to their tune any more either!

It's all up in the air and out of control.

Why are you a devil's advocate? Don't take offense, just curious. You work in the system in some way I'd bet.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

You work in the system in some way I'd bet.

I work in the system by having a long memory for stories and as deep an understanding of their meaning as I am capable.

It's all stories.

They rule our little lives.

It's all up in the air and out of control.

It is not. It is controlled by ancient stories.

There is nothing new under the Sun.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedDragon
Why is it that self-actualization for humanity en masse is only achieved after a century of selfishness developed the technology to make it possible?

That's true.

You have to admit that there's a lot of contrast though, and I'm not talking about total altruism either, just a great degree of light and open-ness and receptivity and authenticity and free and full self-expression in a domain of unfettered and unmolested freedom.

I'm talking about a return to spiritual and mental health and well being and even to traditional values of love, and family, and the joys of mutuality.

I'm not saying that it's all bad, but only that we're on the cusp of something new where what doesn't sell anymore, or fly anymore, just fades away.

I think I'm talking about creativity and the ability to shape culture and light the fire of freedom in the mind's and hearts of men and women.

It's interesting though how the noosphere or the omegapoint of the Internet is a byproduct of that same technology, but you watch them try to clamp down and pin everyone down with it, while only betraying their motivations in the process and where the Internet will always find a workaround.

But why would anyone want to keep on sucking from the dead bones of a dead civilization as if there's still marrow in it?

We'll take the good and hopefully begin to leave the bad and the wicked behind.

It's really like two worlds and I suppose I can see how some might wish to defend the old one. Change is never easy.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

True, that life is made of story.

But who's running with what narrative and worldview? That's what I'm getting at.

Can a person write an entirely new story?

And can the stories we write impact the world around us.

If we SAY we're going to be or do this and that and then do in the sight of others, have we not at that moment generated a new world?

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

True, that life is made of story.

But who's running with what narrative and worldview? That's what I'm getting at.

Can a person write an entirely new story?

And can the stories we write impact the world around us.

If we SAY we're going to be or do this and that and then do in the sight of others, have we not at that moment generated a new world?

Yes to all of that.

But who's running with what narrative and worldview?

Those with the most Social Currency

Do you know what that means, in the long run?

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedDragon

Good question.

Probably the same reason someone says "never again" after drinking to a stupor or after eating a vindaloo... I assume.

It's deeper than that though. The kids saw you drunk and vowed to never be like the parents. We live in an age where it's simple to see whatever you choose.

The kids are seeing the excessive ways of the 20th century and they want their forests back and seas full of fish that are not chocking on plastic.

As the op said, the world is bright and it's in more ways than one.

Of course some kids are more interested in the next CoD, despite it being a game for adults ha!

Good question, the good guys have always been around it's just now technology does allow more people to listen. Most people choose to be good once they understand what evil is.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dan00

Those with the most Social Currency

Do you know what that means, in the long run?

No. Tell me.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Great thread man, I'm sure it will drum up some great discussion

I fundamentally agree with you, the 21st century holds great promise for the individual. The century of the human being.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

No. Tell me.

Mob rules.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

I don't think you will have much longer to wait though it will be some rough years before the Millennial reign of Yashua.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join