It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proven Conspiracies and Waking Up Others

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

originally posted by: Pandaram
I try to wake my mrs up.. she said she dont care. And told me to get off the internet and paint the bathroom.

Paint it with a mixture of occult, Illuminati, and Freemason symbols. Add in a happy little bush, it will be our little secret.

Hmmm...."Happy little bush"?

That sounds like this guy:

edit on 2016-12-31 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: RiptKeys

How do you in your life, wake up others, if at all?

I don't. It's not my job. Besides, who am I to say if someone is "asleep" or "awake"? Whatever the hell that means. Who am I to judge someone else's social awareness? And what difference would it make to me? What difference would it make to anyone?

I don't mean to sound cynical, but you're beating a head against a wall if you think you can change enough random peoples' perspective on life to the point where you will make a social change. Change your own perspective and lead by example. Don't try to be Jesus......he got killed when he tried and f'ed up the proceeding generations by making them think they could follow his words and and make a difference. That's what you get when go slumming with noble intentions, dead and misunderstood in the long run.

Besides, the world from the top down has been so dirty for so long, that I for one don't have the ego to think that I can clean it up by voicing my "wisdom" to others.

Do you have children? If you do, focus on them. Be honest about life, society, their likely place in it all and don't pull any punches. Keep it real. Kids have a way of seeing through the bull# better than most adults I know, so don't feed them any. Do that and you'll make the difference in your children's' lives that you're talking about trying with random people. Your kids come first. And if enough parents do that, then give it a few generations to actually see the changes that you're talking about.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
a reply to: RiptKeys

I tried to explain to my oldest sister where our Christmas traditions came from, how most of it comes from pagan rituals, how it's all bent to create materialism. Her response was, and I'm not paraphrasing for effect, "why do you have to know why you do things?"

I gave up on her that day. That kind of blind conformity is almost impossible to overcome, and sad thing is that kind of thinking is rampant in our world.

spot on
grin and Pandaram said the unfiltered response of the same, you describe

- it is not just 'one theme'... it is a whole Net of related themes.... and people, perhaps, would go for 'one cover-up'... but definately say that it's paranoid to suggest there's móre...

well stated QG

new topics

<< 1   >>

join