It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Calls Michigan Middle School ‘Build the Wall’ Chant ‘Racism’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
So a chant broke out at a middle school in Mich, "build a wall" was the chant.

CNN considers this to be racist. The police were called the day that the chant broke out and had police stationed out side the school for days after. What a waste of time and money.
Some Hispanic students feelers are hurt and some parents tails are in a knot. For 3 words that got Trump elected, I find it hard to believe that stupid ugly snowflakes are so soft.

So a chant of build a wall is considered a racist attack on students of color. Of course some parents are upset at the student that posted it online.

www.breitbart.com...
On the day after Donald J. Trump was declared the President-elect, an incident in a Michigan middle school became big news when video of kids chanting “build a wall” was deemed a “racist” attack on students of color. Now the school is dealing with the backlash from that video and it has some parents upset at the student who posted the footage online.

Some of Hispanic students claimed the chants "scared" them on the day the chant started in the school cafeteria. The story said that the police were called because of the racist "build a wall" chant. The police were stationed out side the school for days after to makes sure of what, I can't say.

Some Hispanic students later claimed the chants “scared” them and on the day the chant erupted in the school’s cafeteria, school officials even called police on the kids. Local news reports noted that the Royal Oak police department stationed officers outside the school on the day the chant rang out and for several days afterward.

CNN deemed the video an example of “racism” and recently noted that the “collateral damage” from the video is growing.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I wonder "Allah akbar" chands scare any European immigrants..

Lets just accept the reality, its was a mild race riot.

edit on 30-12-2016 by Pandaram because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Can someone just make a list of everything we can't say, it'd make life so much easier.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I think there we need a multi year tax payer funded study to figure this out.

I wonder if there is grant money available?

link   
what, no mention of the noose that showed up in the school??

link   
Now, silly little teenagers whining about racism doesn't bother me...
Though I don't condone or support it...

It's why you won't see me in many SJW threads.
I find them pathetically repetitive.

However... this is The MSM, specifically the Clinton News Network...
That's a whole different kettle of fish.

We've now reached post-reality.

Turn off the news people. It's all fake as far as I'm concerned.

TL;DR: chants like this are not racist. This is scraping the bottom of the barrel, hitting concrete, and bringing in a jackhammer.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Pretty much, anything beyond just converting O2 into CO2 are words you can not say.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Everything else -- the burned down black church, the Nazi graffiti, the Muslims being targeted in NYC, etc -- all ended up being fake news and fake hate crimes. So, I guess the biggest hate crime they can find is some dumb middle school students.

That pretty much means that there is no actual racism (against minorities) going on.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: misterhistory

Pretty much, anything beyond just converting O2 into CO2 are words you can not say.

My fear is that people will stop talking to each other altogether. The art of discourse is on life support as is.

I will say this: mean what you say and stand behind your statements. People need to STOP posting things then deleting them with an apology. The Cinnabon thing with Carrie Fisher is a prime example.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
dp
edit on 30-12-2016 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Tman2135
Why is the art of discourse on life support?

My fear is that people will stop talking to each other altogether. The art of discourse is on life support as is.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: misterhistory

Pretty much,

Pretty

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
So now wanting to secure our border is RACIST. People wouldn't be chanting this if our past five Presidents would of enforced our immigration laws and went after business that hire illegals.

We have all the money in the world to bring non Americans here, but when it comes to helping actual Americans, sorry we don't have any money for that. If you dare to try to feed homeless Americans, you can be fined or arrested for it.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Can someone just make a list of everything we can't say, it'd make life so much easier.

Easy.
Everything Donald Trump says, ever said, or ever will say...is verboten.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Is this the same CNN that said the election was a 'whitelash' and conducts daily race-baiting?

Is this the same CNN that had Hills winning in every state in the US by large margins and had the 'polls' to back up their fake claim?

Is this them?????.........

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Sounds just like when the conservatives get butt hurt when the liberals call them racist.

Looks like we'll have to ban the word racist so we don't hurt conservatives' feelings.

Wonder if it will be allowed to just state the definition of racist without actually using the word, when describing what people are doing.

Some kids at the school don't like Latinos and wanted that message to get out loud and clear. Not saying it's racist, mind you. They just find Latinos inferior and want them out.

link   
CNN still thinks Mexicans are a race and not a nationality.

link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

CNN is as accurate as the meteorologists here in Michigan.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv
Where did you get that kids don't like Latinos?

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
NO, just let us defend our own AMERICAN culture and heritage!
Is it just me or does the MSM just invent rhetoric daily just to make daily shows?
This we need to get past and fight against. We all should daily challenge these fake MSM with calls and emails. Shut them down!
edit on 12 30 2016 by Naturallywired because: Edited for clarity of my opinon and stance on the topic.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join