It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you feel about Trump getting cozy with Russia and Putin.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
IMO Trump and Putin are BFFs and Trump will restart F-22 and AGM-129 production and start an arms race with his buddy Putin. PAK FA is rolling off the lines next year.
edit on 30-12-2016 by AdamHeiman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Are you #ing serious?

They DID meddle in our democracy - I am sure so much more then is public. That is why all our intelligence agencies are going nuts over this. What the h ell do you know that is better info than what they are saying - loudly.

And some of you guys make excuses for this - for Trump?

What are you, trolls from Russia, I bet some of you guys are.

If this same series of events happened to a republican I would think exactly the same thing. I want Russia destroyed for screwing with us. What don't you understand?

I am very liberal. My whole family is, and we have blood on so many battlefields. What I do recognize is the real threat that rarely presents itself - and it is flashing now in vibrant colors.

I want Russia destroyed - and I am surely not alone -

Look, we don't know what the intelligence sources really know, but we do know this - all of our intelligence agencies agree they f ucked with us. People I don't agree with politically say the same. People like McCain, that I think so highly of - as an American - no politics - they do think like I am.

Burn Russia to the ground for this. Let no one ever screw with us this way again.

They won't last too long against our forces in any event. They are a 3rd world county really.

They just started a war - lets finish it.

edit on Fri Dec 30 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoeP2247
a reply to: AdamHeiman

Yeah, right.

Russia is going down over this one.

You can count on that when the anti-war liberals like me will completely stand up with the hawks like McCain.

Russia is going to pay dearly for this.

While I agree with the sentiment that Russia needs to be dealt with, an all out war is not only unlikely, but unnecessary. They should be paid back in kind. Back handed, back alley shadowy subversive style. Putin needs to learn the error of his ways, but we do not have to turn countries into glass craters to do this. We can play the cyber flip game, too.

That said, with Trump at the helm, it is unlikely that any retaliation or punishment will occur, especially with the congressional set up we have. Don't get your hopes up. Madness is the New World Order. Welcome to the asylum.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
There is no evidence Russia hacked DNC.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Putin CAN play Trump but I VERY MUCH doubt he's in the same class as Tillerson in dealing with the rest of the planet,OIL does run the thing.
CAN WE WAIT and see what happens before we decisively paint this whole thing black?
WE WERE saved from an oliguric succubus, as result of said succubus NOT following OUR lawful protocols as NORMAL(RNC) people do.
RUSSIA did us a FAVOR and DID SO because an unstable UNITED STATES as a world power is DANGEROUS,not that he'll let Savestapol go any time soon...you snooze you LOSE Obama.

By their ACTS shall you know...NOT WORDS IDIOTS...
edit on 30-12-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

What do you know that our CIA doesn't know.

I trust our intelligence sources - they are that good and rarely wrong.

WHat do you know they don't know - maybe you should contact them with your revelations

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
If the US government would get along with other countries instead of meddling in every other countries affairs, the world would be a much better place for it. The US used to lead for morality, today it leads for money. Trump should do his best to change this, and massively overhaul the (non-existent) checks and balances over government by the people and end the 'self regulation' of government. For the last 60 years, the US government has been a disgusting abomination.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: gpols
a reply to: DupontDeux

...was something -everything - glorious about the Soviet Union.

I can tell you what that everything was too. The unlimited power, the wealth, not being pushed around by their neighbors, when they wanted something they'd take it while other superpowers looked on, because the USSR's military was among the greatest at the time.

There's a reason the term MAD, Mutual Assured Destruction, was coined. The USSR was that reason.

With that line of thinking then we should aviod germany just in case hitler is brought back. Try to look forward with out fear. Grow a set.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoeP2247

What do you know that our CIA doesn't know.

I trust our intelligence sources - they are that good and rarely wrong.

WHat do you know they don't know - maybe you should contact them with your revelations

Why doesn't CIA show evidence to the public? Why doesn't CIA show evidence to Congress? If someone claims to have solved Riemann hypothesis but does not show his proof, he does not get 1 million dollars. No evidence, no indictment.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: JoeP2247

I 'M REALLY forgetful so I HOPE YOU can help me here exactly HOW MUCH influence does Obama have over his intelligence appointees who are mostly composed of compromised personnel loyal his(Soros's)pockets or to the lunatic Hillary factions?

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
"They DID meddle in our democracy - I am sure so much more then is public. That is why all our intelligence agencies are going nuts over this."

How? By exposing the truth and releasing the emails that help Clinton lose the election? Read the emails, 'who' released them is irrelevant. If Clinton wasn't despicable then the released emails wouldn't have mattered. The dems wanted to win an election by concealing the repulsive truth. And here you side with them. Tells me all I need to know about you. a reply to: JoeP2247

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: markosity1973

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

They will make a fine ally against the modern globalists and islamofascists as well.

Right, because Iran and Russia aren't allies.

www.foreignaffairs.com...

And what exactly has Iran done on the world arena in the last 30 years that any of those middle eastern nations hasn't?

I would call Saudi Arabia a bigger threat personally.

It's just a matter of time before Israel and Iran exchange nukes. The US will back Israel and Russia will back Iran. That's not troubling to you. The potential for a Biblical Armageddon is a very real possibility.

So you think Obama is doing the right thing with sanctions with out showing proof? Kind of like bush and WMD.

I really think you are a paid shill. All your posts are moronic and tow a specific line. Obama is burning down the house as he leaves. Playing with every americans life like its a game, just to make trumps jhob harder. Glad to see the men have arrived.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Putin will not be trying for a tie, he will be going for the win.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: gpols

dude none of that is true. there was no wealth. it was a sh1t system. the Russians are brilliant manipulators. their military was in tatters. no glory. what do you not understand about this. everything that youve heard about the soviet union that makes it seem like it was at all powerful is all lies propagated by the soviets themselves. the only real power they had was they were far more clever than their adversaries. just stop, you dont know what you are talking about.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

the only glorious part of the idea of a russian union is the fact that it would bring russia security. this is exactly what russians allude to when they say that dismantling it was a mistake. i dont care what you studied. i lived it.

if were speaking of glorious in terms of power then yes. of course the russians want a strong russia. who wants their country to be weak? why are people against this?
edit on 30-12-2016 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: gpols
a reply to: seeker1963

Trump just openly praised Putin, he has also said in the past that he admires Putin.

I guess you could slap the label of diplomacy on it, but that Trump tweet/statement seems more like a Putin Man-Crush.

I think that a lot of people have respect for Putin because (like Trump) he puts his country and his people first. The goals of the Russians might not always be in line with our own, but I don't consider the Russians or Putin and enemy.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdamHeiman
There is no evidence Russia hacked DNC.

I think that the US intelligence agencies have proof, and that people with security clearances have seen the proof. It would be completely naive to think that they would reveal all they know to everyone. That would be just stupid cause after that every opposing nation would know what kind of information gathering techniques they have.

Usually I question everything these agencies claim, but this I think is trutful. Just the amount of people who they would have to bull# when behind closed doors they present this evidence would make it hard, and why even bull# it? One would have to be extremely gullible (or ignorant about spying nowadays) to think that countries like US and Russia among others would not hack anything they possible can that their advessaries have. And one would have to be really naive to think that countries like US or Russia would leave any chance they get unused if there is something they can do to try to manipulate something to their liking.

But even without proof of the hack, one would just need to see the amount of propaganda and information warfare in order to understand that kremlin mouthpeace sites echoed pro Trump material of all sort through the whole "election". And it has to be noted here that no, I'm not saying that all sites favoring Trump or opposing Clinton are kremlin mouthpieces. There are plenty of good reasons to oppose that evil hag. What is questionable and debatable however, is why would kremlin favor Trump? Is it because Putin thought that Hillary Clinton would be to easy opponent and he needed more challenge, or was it for some other reason.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I feel good about it, considering I don't want my family to grow up in a post-apocalyptic wasteland.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join