It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PRESIDENTIAL FORGERY? Sheriff Joe Breaks Down Obama's Birth Certificate Legitimacy

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
You don't have to be a "racist" to investigate this. The reason this topic is so important is as follows: If it is proven and admitted that President Obama is not a qualified, as per the US Constitution, person to hold the Presidential Office, and he complete's his term, which he will, then this will open Pandora's Box for any organization or any country to press their own candidates to run for US President. Imagine a UN Candidate, a Russian Candidate, and an ISIS Candidate all running for office in the next Presidential Election, and people in the US are fed up and blind enough to elect someone like that. Which has been proven by the last 3 election cycles. It will literally erase the Constitution.
edit on 1-1-2017 by arcnaver because: sp

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: arcnaver
You don't have to be a "racist" to investigate this.

Yes you do, actually as there is nothing to investigate, except the rantings of a proven racist sheriff.

If it is proven and admitted that President Obama is not a qualified, as per the US Constitution,

It has been proven that Obama is qualified, hence he is the POTUS, and has served 2 terms.Remember, courts have declared Obama is a natural born US citizen, and racist birthers have lost every single silly court case they have attempted, over 200 of them.

Imagine a UN Candidate, a Russian Candidate, and an ISIS Candidate all running for office in the next Presidential Election, and people in the US are fed up and blind enough to elect someone like that.

Well,if they are eligible, like Obama is, there is nothing stopping them running - as per the Constitution. But birthers want to tear up the constitution as we see!

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
"Racist moron tells lies; fellow racist morons lap it up."
There, I fixed your thread title.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: NotTooHappy

Thank you for making a measurable impact here.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Anytime.
"Racist moron makes one last pathetic attempt to grasp relevance before being carted off to jail." Was the alternative.
edit on 1/1/17 by NotTooHappy because: added a second line.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I know it's not liked... but here is Snopes

Did Clinton Supports Start Birther Movement

Hillary Clinton’s campaign first raised this issue to smear then-candidate Barack Obama in her very nasty, failed 2008 campaign for President. This type of vicious and conniving behavior is straight from the Clinton Playbook. As usual, however, Hillary Clinton was too weak to get an answer. Even the MSNBC show Morning Joe admits that it was Clinton’s henchmen who first raised this issue, not Donald J. Trump.

In 2011, Mr. Trump was finally able to bring this ugly incident to its conclusion by successfully compelling President Obama to release his birth certificate. Mr. Trump did a great service to the President and the country by bringing closure to the issue that Hillary Clinton and her team first raised. Inarguably, Donald J. Trump is a closer. Having successfully obtained President Obama’s birth certificate when others could not, Mr. Trump believes that President Obama was born in the United States.

edit on 3-1-2017 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

Wow, talk about cherry-picking quotes.
The link you posted found that the link to Hillary and the birther movement is false.
The quote you posted is from a Drumpf camp press release. It was found to be a lie.

The likeliest point of origin we've been able to find was a post on conservative message board FreeRepublic.com dated 1 March 2008 (which, according to a report in The Telegraph, was at least a month before Clinton supporters got on the e-mail bandwagon):

"I was told today that Obama swore in on a Koran for his Senate seat. I do not believe he did. Can someone clarify this for me? I am under the impression only a Congressman has so far sworn in on a Koran.

Also that Obama’s mother gave birth to him overseas and then immediately flew into Hawaii and registered his birth as having taken place in Hawaii.

Again, any clarifications on this? Defintely disqualifies him for Prez. There must be some trace of an airticket. While small babies are not charged air fare they do have a ticket issued for them.

Long time ago but there may be some residual information somewhere. Good ammo (if available and true) BEST USED AFTER he becomes PREZ (if that occurs) and it’s too late for Dems - except accept the VP."

The same rumor was repeated, with elaborations, four days later on the conservative blog Ruthless Roundup:

"Add to the family history shown in this article that Obama's mother was allegedly visiting Kenya with Obama's father in the final months of her pregnancy and was not allowed to board a flight in her late term to return home.

She allegedly had Obama in Kenya and quickly boarded a flight to Hawaii. Airlines do not accept late term pregancies but do not refuse passage to a newborn, usually issuing a 10% or free fare ticket for the trip.

Once in Hawaii, his mother registered him as being born in Hawaii."

The conspiracy theory was already fully formed at this point. Clearly, the Clinton supporters accused of spreading it via forwarded e-mails knew "good ammo" when they saw it, but, as the above posts show, they deserve neither credit nor blame for the invention of birtherism.

Why do you keep repeating easily debunked lies?
Is it because you're a liar?
edit on 1/3/17 by NotTooHappy because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

In 41 i was -14

All documentation is questionable to some degree or another. Down to the fact that to err is Human.

Never mind the questionable alien tangent, i never said documents from 41, especially pertaining to Aliens, are in anyway authentic, fact is i dont know.

Point is things happen, information gets destroyed, lost and/or corrupted, especially in years gone by.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Edit: in 61 i was -14, not 41. LoL

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: NotTooHappy

First off it wasn't cherry picked, I just used snopes. Secondly, your right, I was wrong it wasn't the clinton campaign but one of her supporters.

Thirdly, keep your childish slanders in elementary school where they belong.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
www.snopes.com...

I wonder how this bio came to list him as born in Kenya? The author backpedals and says Obama did not give her that information.. so who did??

I think for a bio like this, the amount of research would be pretty limited.. I think Obama said it himself.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

It wasn't Clinton or one of her supporters.
The rumor started on the conservative message board FreeRepublic.com.
Keep repeating those lies though; it just makes you a liar.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I would like to clear up the MISinformation being spread by an Obama apologist here whose sole role on ATS seems to be to defend Barack Obama’s self-proclaimed back-story.

No Federal Court has EVER adjudicated any case relating to Obama’s proven forgery of a Certificate of Live Birth.

Period.

The lie being spread that 200 “birther” cases have been dismissed is just that – a lie. Almost all of the cases brought against Obama challenging his bona fides never went to trial because the Plaintiff’s lacked standing. Many of those were filed by fringe bit players as harassment suits (IMHO).

The evidence gathered and assembled in the Arpaio/Zullo birth certificate has never been presented in court. According to Sheriff Joe Arpaio and Chief Investigator Mike Zullo, as of right now, the investigation has been handed off to interested parties in the Trump Administration and others in the Federal government including elected officials in Congress.

The Arpaio Investigation WAS NOT a “birther” case. It was strictly limited to the technical and forensic examination of the .pdf document posted on the White House website on 27 April 2011. That .pdf was represented to be a digital copy of Barack Hussein Obama’s original Certificate of Live Birth purported to be on file with the State of Hawai’i.

Not only have numerous LEO investigators within the Arpaio Investigation found the document to be a forgery, court-recognized document forensics experts Reed Hayes and the PhD’s at Forlab (Italy) have also submitted reports confirming that conclusion.

Outside the Arpaio Investigation, many other recognized experts have reached a similar conclusion. These include Douglas Vogt, Ron Pollard, Mara Zebest, Ivan Zatkovich, Karl Denninger, Tom Harrison, Paul Irey, and Israel Hanukoglu to name a few.

No credentialed or court-recognized document examiner has offered a report – sworn or otherwise – to contradict the findings of the numerous experts who have all concluded the document is a forgery.

No Federal court has ever ruled that the .pdf released 27 April 2011 is an authentic representation of the original.

This has always been an extremely difficult case to prosecute in state or civil court because any individual or even class is almost always going to lack standing. The only way (IMHO) to make progress in the courts would be a criminal referral. We’ll see what happens with that going forward…

As for me, I know the .pdf is a constructed document chock-full of anomalies that no compression, formatting, scanner, or any other mechanical or digital mechanism could create. I have worked in AutoCAD and digital reprographics for 25 years. I know a manipulated document when I see one.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Actually, Obama himself was the first one who started the "birther" movement when he wrote a biography for his publisher in the 1990's claiming to have been born in Kenya, a narrative he repeated over and over again for years. Even his wife repeated that claim on numerous occasions over the years.

Those who research Obama's past (something not easy to do -- everything is sealed) will find a common pattern of him claiming to be either a Kenyan or Indonesian "prince" during his early years in college. That practice seems to have ended when he returned to Columbia from Pakistan in 1982.

Personally, I do not believe (for numerous reasons) that Obama was born in Kenya, but as his Certificate of Live Birth is a proven fake, we have no idea where he was born or who his real parents are.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join