It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PRESIDENTIAL FORGERY? Sheriff Joe Breaks Down Obama's Birth Certificate Legitimacy

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

Maybe the issue came up in the past, about some other Presidents, who were white men, but nobody seems to recall at time when the President was required to release his Birth Certificate to the public, so we could all inspect it, to see if the person whom "we employ" has the right to take the job.

You're simply being selective in your interest in this issue:

The original "birther" controversy: Chester Arthur, a white guy.

Also, no other president, except Arthur, was rumored to have been born outside the U.S., like Obama: Link to 2004 article claiming Obama is 'Kenyan-born.'

Perhaps your selective interest is due to the convenience of exploiting feelings of racial injustice for partisan political purposes. It's really very easy to see.

I don't care about Sheriff Joe. He's controlled opposition.

edit on 31-12-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Which previous Presidents have? It is a private document, it is none of your business.

here's a couple....

What about Clinton's birth certificate? Bush's? Ford's? Kennedy's?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So, interesting!

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

You're simply being selective in your interest in this issue:

The original "birther" controversy: Chester Arthur, a white guy.

I don't see any birth certificates for Chester Arthur released to the public.

Also, no other president, except Arthur, was rumored to have been born outside the U.S., like Obama: Link to 2004 article claiming Obama is 'Kenyan-born.'

Perhaps your selective interest is due to the convenience of exploiting feelings of racial injustice for partisan political purposes. It's really very easy to see.

I see lots of "rumors" about Obama, saying all sorts of things. I've even seen "rumors" that claim Obama is an Extraterrestrial, something which Obama himself admitted (jokingly) in a speech. But, I don't see anyone researching that to see if Obama is really from the planet Krypton.

I suppose many presidents have some rumors about them, true or false, hard to tell, but it's the reason for selecting and "pushing" particular rumors that's more telling.

Some people create rumors for fun or mischief, while others promote the rumors they like for their own agenda.

But, a rumor is not real news. It's mostly Fake News.

Because of fake news, and forged documents, we have intelligence services to back check things that are important.

How come not a single intelligence agency, out of the 17 intelligence services that serve America, have come out and said they have proof that the President's B.C. doesn't exist?

How does Joe citizen know more than all these intelligence services combined?

I doubt that all these intelligence agencies are staffed solely by Obama collaborators, so why hasn't a single person among them stepped forward with the important info that Obama's real B.C. is fake?

Some people want to believe that Obama wasn't a "natural born" citizen. They don't even know that a "natural born" citizen is. The US Constitution doesn't say what "natural born" means. The courts have added to the constitution giving various interpretations of the term, but the Constitution itself is "vague."

Each person searches for the interpretation that suits his own personal preferences.

As for me, my understanding of "natural born" is exactly what it says: "born" in a "natural" way.

So, one has to be a citizen to be president. AND one has to be "born", not "made" in the laboratory, as will soon be possible with scientific technology. AND one has to be so "born" in a "natural" way, meaning coming out of a woman's "womb" the way most babies are born "naturally", without c-sections (which was a sign of evil birth in the old days).

Call me old fashioned, but that's my interpretation of "natural + born + citizen".

Under my definition, it doesn't matter if Obama was born in Kenya. As long as he is a Citizen "today", however he earned that right, AND he was "born" of a woman's womb in a "natural" birth, he qualifies.

So, each person has his own interpretation of the "vague" language used in the Constitution.

The question is, why do any of us want our specific interpretation to be the applicable one?

Seems to me, people are desperately trying to find the interpretation that would exclude the first African American from eligibility, and I have seen many different interpretations given to attempt this.

But, there are certain people called "PRIESTS OF AMERICA", whose job it is to use the correct interpretation to decide the issue. Since the U.S. Constitution was "ORDAINED" into law, only these PRIESTS know the truth.

For myself, I trust they have the correct knowledge and interpretation, so I personally don't have to intervene.

edit on 31-12-2016 by AMPTAH because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH

They didn't have birth certificates when Chester Arthur was born.

(post by SoulSurfer removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
Arpaio is not a racist.

Yes he is, actually. Funny how you ignore the facts about poor Joe!

A federal judge on Tuesday ordered Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio to be tried on a criminal contempt charge, accusing him of disobeying a court order in a racial profiling case.

U.S. District Judge Susan Bolton’s order comes after U.S. District Judge G. Murray Snow asked the U.S. Attorney’s Office to file the criminal contempt charges against Arpaio, who bills himself as “America’s Toughest Sheriff,” and several subordinates. Snow in May found Arpaio and three members of his office to be in civil contempt because they allegedly violated court orders intended to keep the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office from racially profiling Latinos.

try and get people away from the truth of the birth certificate.

The truth about Obama's BC's is they are valid, issued by the State of Hawaii.

The brith certificate is proven to be 100% fake.

"Proven" fake by some self appointed "expert" who never even examined the document....

The Birth Certificate is 100% Fraud

That statement is a 100% birther lie, not based on any evidence!

lying by saying Arpiao is racist.

As shown by the courts, Joe is a racist, so your claim is just another birther lie!

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

And yes the birth certificate is fraud. You just trying to get people away from the truth which came out in a PRESS conference. And proven to be true. Stop spreading disinformation on what has already been proven. Arpaio is correct.

edit on st2016000000Sundayst000000Sun, 01 Jan 2017 08:11:57 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 01 Jan 2017 08:11:57 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

I agree with you, the BC is stinky.

What stinks is no one involved is going to have anything happen to them. Not a thing.

There are 2 systems of justice in the US, one for the 99.8% and then the law (or lack there of) for the other .02%

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I agree with you, the BC is stinky.

What stinks is no one involved is going to have anything happen to them. Not a thing.

There are 2 systems of justice in the US, one for the 99.8% and then the law (or lack there of) for the other .02%

All one has to do is watch the press conference and apply common sense. What is revealed in that press conference was done professionally using Various software and forensic sciences in order to get to the truth. The procedures done is no joke , and it astonishes me that there are people who ignore the procedures done and dismisses the evidences provided by stating false claims or ridiculing the subject. (which they have had the intention of doing since day 1 of joining the forums.)

What is presented in that press conference is facts and one of the best professional works I have seen. You really cannot make this stuff up.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

It shatters beliefs and puts artificial limits on their worlds. If the BC being a fraud is true, what about everything they (we) have been told?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal
PRESIDENTIAL FORGERY? Sheriff Joe Breaks Down Obama's Birth Certificate Legitimacy

Arpaio sums it all up in 5:56 mins.

I started this to clear the president.
I wanted to clear the president. I'm telling you, but it didn't work out that way.

edit on st2016000000Sundayst000000Sun, 01 Jan 2017 09:17:10 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSun, 01 Jan 2017 09:17:10 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

In 61 I was three. I could barely feed myself without wearing it. So I couldn't say what was the norm.
I know shady government documents from way before that are submitted as proof of aliens and there's a crowd here that swear by their validity. So docs from 45 are good but ones from 61are questionable?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Yeah . It was verified it was certified it was sworn to but hey it could still be fake because...
Well you will have to fill in that blank.

This whole issue is so asinine. I simply cannot fathom anyone still supporting a fake birth certificate.
It's so ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I agree with Mr. Arpaio. I think the president's birth certificate is a forged document too. If anything, it tells people that at a high enough level in any society, not just the United States, the rules don't matter. Some people are above the law, and law enforcement (with the exception of a few, like Sheriff Arpaio) will accommodate them, if necessary.

This happens in all societies.
edit on 1-1-2017 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

That's really funny. Or really mean.
Suppose we all said that about you?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Arrrrrrrgh!!!

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yep look at why Vietnam started, all lies. Look at why we invaded Iraq, all lies. Look at why we were entered WW ll, (could be) all lies.

Oh a BC, right that is too hard to believe.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Of course.

I don't engage in things like banging my head against a wall or convincing brothers of their misconceptions.
Have a great life. Even if the view isn't so great.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Star- what?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join