It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PRESIDENTIAL FORGERY? Sheriff Joe Breaks Down Obama's Birth Certificate Legitimacy

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thanks for the info. I look forward to that

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I've been woke for sometimes. I just have never cared enough about the aspects of obama because what could I ever do to change anything. What can anyone do. Even if all of this were to be proven fact as ^^^ just said. No one would pursue it. I am still thankful for knowing, because it puts the man into perspective. Is he a plant? What's the agenda of his handlers? Be was meant to be president that is fact, but why.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyingdutchman2112
Isn't it weird how obama's birth certificate is perfectly unaged an laminated.

What are you babbling about? Why should it be aged, and where is the evidence it is laminated?

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vechthaan
It's a proven fake.

Actually, it has NOT been proven a fake - care to name the expert who actually examined Obama's BC, as no real expert would declare a document they never examined a fake.

Also the courts disagree with you, remember this same phony evidence Obama's BB is a fake has been rejected by every single court racist birthers have tried to push it.

there's a concise 10 minute piece on youtube

Ah, you saw it on youtube so it must be true.... one of those people!

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
Fake. Forged. Against the law! Criminal!!

So which authority has poor Joe presented this "evidence" to exactly?

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
The Obama relatives said he was born in Kenya. Why?

Which relatives said he was born in Kenya? Source for that claim is what?

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Hawaii laws at the time allowed a BC (and announcements in newspapers) to be issued by court order and sealed.

Funny how you are unable to show those laws.... almost as if you just made that claim up!

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SyxPak
a reply to: Junkheap

Because the Sheriff is From Arizona and has proven the birth certificate to have been forged. It was made in layers. Copied info from another certificate, and pasted it on Obama's Birth Certificate. Fake. Forged. Against the law! Criminal!!

He's not a Sheriff in Hawaii, though. He should be performing Sheriff duties for the State of Arizona.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
Oh poor Joe, still holding on to the Zombie lie of the BC.

Good grief.

What a sad mad. Although I must agree that the interviewer is also terrible. But Joe..come on.

Let it go my friend, doesn't even matter at this point if it was forged ( which I doubt), it doesn't matter, nothing will ever ever ever ever come of it, other than your continued decline, both in wealth, status and self respect.

~Tenth

QFT

Arpaio is insane, and a criminal!

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ezramullins

The Clinton Campaign has admitted to being the ones that created this conspiracy theory, it's not even real. No matter how much or how loud people say it, this is one issue that is put to rest as pure non sense.

The sheriff is wasting time, money, and resources. But what this IS doing is diverting attention from legal issues in his neck of the woods.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Headshot
a reply to: grey580

Hmm maybe you should actually watch the press conference where he hardly talks at all.

Why?
It's b.s. no matter how it's served. Question is why would anyone waste their time watching it?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: flyingdutchman2112

Come on man.
Really?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vechthaan
a reply to: flyingdutchman2112

I can't believe the authenticity of the document is still up for debate. It's a proven fake. I assume everyone here has seen the press conference, there's a concise 10 minute piece on youtube explaining everything you need to know.

The suspension of disbelief required to still believe the document isn't forged after watching that video rivals the suspension of disbelief required to entertain flat/hollow earth theories. And trust me, I 've entertained both.

Well if you've entertained a hallow earth theory I'm not surprised you also entertain thoughts that the bc was fake.
I'm just surprised at your candor.
edit on 12312016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Hahahahahahahahaha.
Layers.
Oh god .

Haha haha. Can't believe this is still a thing.
Layers.
Oh I can't stop laughing.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

More comedy.

I can do the same thing with me and Sandra Bullock or even an old photo of Judy Garland.

But trust me I share no DNA with either.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ezramullins

So you can only be a member if you agree. If you don't you're a thread killer?

Wow talk about denying freedom of speech or even freedom of opinion.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

The smoking gun is that there is no birth cert except the fake one. Why?

The fact that you have to outright lie shows how untenable your position is. During his initial 2008 campaign Obama had a hard copy of his birth certificate at his campaign headquarters. He even invited the press to come and see it.

The only reason the other copy was released was because birthers said the original copy wasn't good enough. No other president has had to produce a birth certificate and yet Obama has had to produce two. Both of which the HDOH has certified as legitimate. And yet people still don't accept that he is a US citizen. Hmm, I wonder why.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

DNA?
Photo comparison is not proof of anything.
Why would you even think that?
Lots of people have similar looks but that doesn't make them related.
I mean really dude.
Take a look.
Does Katy Perry have a twin sister? Does Angelina Jolie?

www.sugarscape.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

You mean you read every cockamamie story on the web about it because I know you never possessed any actual document to analyze.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
And yet people still don't accept that he is a US citizen. Hmm, I wonder why.

Just have a look at pictures of all Presidents and you have your answer!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join