It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of Timeline Shift

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
There's been a lot said from various sources, be they psychics, whistleblowers, alternative media outlets, etc. about our timeline shifting. Specifically that we were on a path towards some very bad things happening, such as a nuclear war, or massive environmental catastrophe. The British people voting to leave the globalist octopus known as the EU and the American people electing the outsider Donald Trump as President over the Illuminati Cabal's hand-picked successor, along with other actions yet to come, are actively changing our physical reality and moving us to a better (not necessarily sunnier/happier) chain of events.

While doing some research on a different subject I came across the below section from an old Project Camelot article detailing correspondence with whistle-blower Jake Simpson and how it relates to some items identified by another whistle-blower Dan Bursich (who had knowledge of black projects seeking to view future events):

Of particular interest is the contradiction with the T1v83 information, in which Dan told us that in the latter half of 2007 a highly classified time portal intelligence retrieval project (for lack of any better phrase) had analyzed a number of possible alternative future timelines and concluded that variant 83 - the most probable of the many that had been investigated - demonstrated that the 'Timeline 2' catastrophe had been averted and that while civilization would not be under threat, the next few years would bring major problems. These included nuclear exchanges in a prolonged period of global conflict, under an administration in which Hillary Clinton had been elected President of the US.

This article is from 2009. When I saw that my blood ran cold. Sure, it's possible (even probable) to foresee a Clinton run in 2016, but it dovetails incredibly well with some of the material coming out post-election.

Link to original article

Not to sound nutty, but I really feel as though things shifted election night. I purposely did not stay up watching returns, I tried to block everything and decided to wait until morning to hear the "bad news" as I was sure of a Clinton victory. I remember laying in bed and I got this sensation that I was being pulled upward. It was weird, and I was gobsmacked at the Trump victory that morning.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
So some guy making failed predictions is evidence of a timeline shift?

Scraping the barrel in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
NVM. Can't be bothered with a timeline shift "evidence" thread.
edit on 30122016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I predict Oprah for Pres in 2020, in the age of Celebrity Presidents.
edit on 30-12-2016 by GrandCourtJester because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The thing is, a timeline shift is inherently unproveable. You can't show that another timeline would have happened, but didn't.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Seems this timeline has been right all along.

Since I was old enough to see and think for myself till today, same people enslaving the masses via money and delusions of prosperity if they only work harder.

Reality of the matter is, do what you love, find a means to make a living off it, because there always is a way, it's a matter of will. The slave race of cubicle warriors needs to end unless its your thing.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Tman2135

It is clearly obvious based off of the article that because of the timeline shift the definition of "evidence" has also shifted to mean far reaching speculation. These types of misleading titles are what makes it difficult to find truth but very easy to deny ignorance.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThoughtIsMadness

It is clearly obvious based off of the article that because of the timeline shift the definition of "evidence" has also shifted to mean far reaching speculation. These types of misleading titles are what makes it difficult to find truth but very easy to deny ignorance.

Hey, it's not going to resonate with everyone, and that's okay.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Every time there is a US Presidential Election there is a timeline shift. We live in a universe of infinite possibilities. I'm just happy we live in a Reality where Trump won. But in another timeline Clinton won.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

Every time there is a US Presidential Election there is a timeline shift. We live in a universe of infinite possibilities. I'm just happy we live in a Reality where Trump won. But in another timeline Clinton won.

That's true. All outcomes are possible.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThoughtIsMadness

Well when it comes "evidence" Obama said the elections couldn't be rigged. But the moment they lose the claim it's rigged.

conservativetribune.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tman2135

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

That's true. All outcomes are possible.

The reason why I say a US election and not a another country's election is because the US was never supposed to have existed. The US was never supposed to have been able to win its independence by defeating the world's sole superpower. The US was supposed to remain a British colony.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
"and the American people electing the outsider Donald Trump as President over the Illuminati Cabal's hand-picked successor"

..stopped reading there love.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
The thing is, a timeline shift is inherently unproveable. You can't show that another timeline would have happened, but didn't.

Just Like saying Black Holes dont exist. The Math proves they exist. And on the opposite end of the spectrum no one knows what happens when you get sucked into a Black Hole. For all we know you might see God or another timeline.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: loNeNLI

That's disappointing. It tells me that when someone expresses a different opinion or viewpoint you shut down rather than considering what they are saying.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
OP... your premise that there has been a time-line shift because Trump is elected instead of Hillary
is deeper than that abstract notion...

there are real-world events to suggest 'something has shifted'

Consider-the-following........
perhaps the 'time line shifting' is the real cause for the Inuit Elders To Say 'The Earth Shifted, Wobbled Or Tilted ..."

seeing as how all the Satellites are still on course, and GPS locations are still accurate....
those facts tell us that the Earth landmass has not shifted nor has the Earth Tilted more or less than the normal Axis tilt

so, the remaining logical explanation is that the time-line has shifted,

which then results in the Earth tilt positioning the horizon and sunsets/sunrises in a modestly different location than a lifetime of observation would condition the Elder who relies on Nature (for sustenance and weather survival) to make that Earth shift conclusion...

the observed shift in the star fields, the Sun location on the horizon relative to reference points, like land...
I propose the Sun is in a April location but the actual calendar date is still in the March sky location
(the months chosen are just for examples, the actual time distortion/shift must still be scientifically approached)

link:

Inuit Elders Say Earth Shifted, Wobbled Or Tilted ...
beforeitsnews.com › Alternative

Dec 04, 2014 · Inuit Elders Say Earth Shifted, Wobbled Or Tilted

______beforeitsnews

OK try this link: www.naturalnews.com...

the more than likely truthfulness & accuracy by many 'elders' whispers to me that a 'shift' has already happened...

the pop culture world is still looking for a planet X/Niburu / brown dwarf companion star to interact with Earth
or the poles to shift N to S ...or the whole Earth to reverse ITs rotation....

if the Elder,
Inuit people are convinced the Earth has shifted already then the expected physical change in the Newtonian mechanics of Earth rotation & Axis is
NOT the process of 'SHIFTing' we were looking for..

instead we have gotten a timeline shift or a bump in the flow-of-time as the OP is suggesting

interesting stuff to consider, eh
edit on th31148313206130072016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I think that's a different line altogether, getting into shifting plate tectonics, pole shifts, etc. Some of the stuff coming out about Antarctica right now goes along with that theory, i.e. that Antarctica was in a much different place 10-12,000 years ago and only assumed its present location as part of a crust displacement event.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

the point i'm trying to say is that a timeline shift is what has already superseded the faulty news theory of a Planet X
or a pole-shift by either ...

A: wandering magnetism

or

B: the physical Earth crust sliding

the evidence for the time-line shift is the position of the Sun-Moon-Stars in the sky relative to the land or other reference points

the progression of time was jolted by 'something'

believe me, i'm not confusing the pole-shift with the time-line altered thing...
I propose that the pop-culture line-of-thought is the party that is confused about this thing

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Ok, I get what you are saying. The source of the information you provided is interesting too, as Native cultures were/are much more in tune with the esoteric/spiritual side of reality, and if it is true that reality is manifested through a co-creative consciousness then it may be in line with your thinking.

I do think however that we are at a very unique crossroads.

We as a species have a very difficult choice to make in the coming years. Humanity will evolve but it must either do it through a) natural, spiritual progression or b) unnatural transhumanism through technology.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

now we are in the same time-space tunnel...

but this evolution of humans needed the punctuation of an outside force actually bumping the previous timeline
(leading to social-political entropy caused/engineered by the globalists)

into the new timeline (witnessed by Inuit Elders) which is conducive to Trump election, Russia as mutual Ally, the collapse of the Rothschild central banker overlords & financial schemes... draining-the-swamp, etc. etc.

our collective idea about a pole-shift to change the world... seems to have been just only a Myth after all...

the real 'shift' was the replacement of the former global 'timeline' with a subtile, new, 'TimeLine' more in concert with the renewed Spirit of hope and change through a Trump administration than the Cliche' no-hope un-change that was delivered by the forces from the dark-side during two presidential cycles that will end Jan 20th this new year.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join