It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN runs fake news story about Russia closing American school as retaliation is a LIE!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I'll do a whole thread on it in the new year. I will only be able to cover a dozen in detail because of space ...but you might want to research the first ever person to be murdered via radioactive material...or the female journalist who had her email hacked by the same Cozy Bear team two days before Putin had her shot. Or the guy that led protests against Putin last election getting killed on video in front of the Kremlin on the bridge..it's a Huge list....

I look forward to that thread, in meantime can you throw me a morsel ? Just one link to a credible story ?

Easier for you to research your own? That way you can choose sources you are comfortable with? Start with Litvenko and Putin. Easy to research..

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
My general news collection process includes Local News, FoxNews, MSNBC, CNN, Politico, NewsMax and ATS. Not always in that order. When I find a topic that catches my interest I review it on the other news "channels". I then take what I've read, add in some simple logic and come up with what I consider a "fair" story.

I have dropped CNN from this list. They are simply far too fake and full of lies disguised as "fair". MSNBC I know to be far left...but so long as I know that...I still like to hear their side. But CNN has just gone too far over the last few months. One less viewer.

I would love to see a computer driven, facts only newscast...but even that would be screwed up by bias humans. But for now, this is the best I can do to "research" general stories. Obviously things like 911 and such require much more research. But CNN is dead to me.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Infowars is spot on here. Just more lies from CNN.

Yet again like with the recent Power Grid Hack hack, infowars was right while WaPo was running the fake story. No matter how many CNN ,WaPo/MSM apologist here do their best, and they do, people are not blind to it anymore.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoTue, 03 Jan 2017 07:42:09 -06001720171America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

I watch what they have to say as well but i dont exclude CNN at all. i watch them to see what they try to lie about or discredit or what they avoid reporting about. That way they actually help me to keep my attention on the things that really matter which are the things they do not want to matter.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7
Controlled News Network, Cartoon News Network, Clinton News Network..

Ever since they passed that law that allows propaganda, we've seen the bull# being flung at insane speeds.

And they seem to run the fan in reverse all the time so it ends up being flung back upon themselves time and time again..

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Clinton and her backers, sponsors and partners are desperate to start something with Russia that will enable them to either, declare martial, a state of emergency or anything that would prevent the trump inauguration on 20 January 2017and elevate Clinton into the presidency under claimed emergency powers or whatever claimed reason.

It likiley this whole Russian thing will disappear after Trumps inauguration. If Trump does becomes Clinton on this matter then war is very much on the cards.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeBoo
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

A change by Putin does not mean the initial reporting is fake news. The ministry guy may have ordered it; Putin did an about face and invited American kids to celebrate Christmas--surprising us all. Look at the time stamps. What is fake news is this thread.

Ministry guy as you put it cant order it. That would be decision only Putin can make. Bottom line Putin didn't make the decision and reporting he did was wrong. When the proposal was brought before him he decided not to retaliate. He said he will simply wait for trump to enter office to discuss this. Even Putin knows any action Obama takes hes a lame duck and cant really decide foreign policy anymore.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Exactly but the thing is U.S MSM had their headline and that is what will stick in peoples minds. Mission accomplished.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

I watch what they have to say as well but i dont exclude CNN at all. i watch them to see what they try to lie about or discredit or what they avoid reporting about. That way they actually help me to keep my attention on the things that really matter which are the things they do not want to matter.

AMEN Brother! USE CNN as a reverse wind-vane. Whatever CNN thinks is important, is really not worth a hill of beans. Whomever CNN is against, we should embrace and learn how to support. Hopefully that network will be part of the SWAMP that Donald Trump puts out of business. He's not just talking about politicians, ya know.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Exactly !

And it works like a charm. As anyone here can see by observing and using them in that manner i did not turn me into a "progressive" blaberal but in fact more so the opposite and at the same we are always well informed in what they say do or claim by doing so.

Deny ignorance right !

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join