It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN runs fake news story about Russia closing American school as retaliation is a LIE!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeBoo
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

A change by Putin does not mean the initial reporting is fake news. The ministry guy may have ordered it; Putin did an about face and invited American kids to celebrate Christmas--surprising us all. Look at the time stamps. What is fake news is this thread.

Have they updated the story since the change? What evidence is there that the action was even ordered in the first place, just an unnamed source? Was any effort made to verify or fact check? Will Jake Tapper make a statement? lol

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BeBoo

NO one from the Putin gov even recommended the school closure. It was a recommendation to expel some diplomats etc. I agree with you that Putin played a game with the retaliation (look how he's played the Ukraine incident) but unless CNN can provide more information than an unnamed government official then I think they've been had. The wording of how they cited the quote felt like they were pulling that info from another publication which was probably some kids in Macedonia IMHO.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SgtEsquire

They lied about tit for tat measures last night The onion is now more credible than cnn

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

and that`s why they give it to you free because they know that NOBODY would actually pay for CNN.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
This is f'ing hilarious on several levels. I love how it's perfectly ok for the U.S. to place sanctions but then any retaliation against those sanctions are seen as totally unacceptable. Also I love how these Russian propaganda stories always backfire. Russia bombed hospitals in Syria? Oh wait here's some satellite footage showing the hospital is fine. Lmao the Obama administration and the intelligence agencies behind this anti-Russia crap are completely brain dead idiots.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

America can commit any act of aggression against Russia it wants and all is fine. The instant Russia takes any action to defend itself or respond to aggression it's suddenly an evil aggressive warmonger. Somehow.

This is some 1984 level propaganda. Oceania can do no wrong.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Holy # ...how to take you people seriously?

So a guy orders a pizza and it's a secret pedophilia ring?

Russia might or might not shut down an ambassador school in retaliation and its freak out..CNN must be fake news?

It's crossed into mental illness..

And effen Alex Jones is your OP source and truth touchstone ...

Just wow ...
edit on 30-12-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

America can commit any act of aggression against Russia it wants and all is fine. The instant Russia takes any action to defend itself or respond to aggression it's suddenly an evil aggressive warmonger. Somehow.

Please..you are a never ending one man Putin propaganda machine around here.

Putin murders journalists and dissidents on a regular basis. Eff him..and may the truly wonderful people of Russia be free of his reign soon.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: Ohanka

Please..you are a never ending one man Putin propaganda machine around here.

Putin murders journalists and dissidents on a regular basis. Eff him..and may the truly wonderful people of Russia be free of his reign soon.

USA do the same ...

USA are torturing dissent all around world - CIA hell holes. USA are using drone strikes in remote areas leading to deaths of thousands completely innocent people every year. USA are not only delivering weapons to terrorists but are actively creating extra extremist groups. It is all documented. But Russia is THE EVIL.
edit on 31-12-2016 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Putin murders journalists and dissidents on a regular basis.

Man really, that's crazy do you have some links for me ? I would love to look closer at these accusations ...

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I'll do a whole thread on it in the new year. I will only be able to cover a dozen in detail because of space ...but you might want to research the first ever person to be murdered via radioactive material...or the female journalist who had her email hacked by the same Cozy Bear team two days before Putin had her shot. Or the guy that led protests against Putin last election getting killed on video in front of the Kremlin on the bridge..it's a Huge list....

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

So you're saying CNN has never faked news before? Fool me once.............

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Silly ol' CNN.
Does anyone with half a brain still take them seriously?

yup, a lot more than any other right-winger here on ATS....1000% more, after checking for myself the actual time line of the reporting done....but the right here don't care, as usual....so this OP to me is blah, blah blah....

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

dude why are you scared of russians. grow a spine. fk

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason

dude why are you scared of russians. grow a spine. fk

Because our government wants the masses to be afraid of a boogie man they create. That's how they control us. Al Quada is virtually non-existent nowadays, ISIS is losing it's luster, so it's time to resurrect the Cold War era foe. Just look how good it worked in the 50's to '70's until Reagan messed it up in the '80's. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

yeah. there will always be an enemy at the gate. its the oldest and most effective trick in the book.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

Scared???? Nice making that one up! Nope, just the opposite. I would have given them much HEAVIER sanctions. I think Obama was a p*s*y.

edit on 31-12-2016 by BeBoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

John McCain? Is that you?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I'll do a whole thread on it in the new year. I will only be able to cover a dozen in detail because of space ...but you might want to research the first ever person to be murdered via radioactive material...or the female journalist who had her email hacked by the same Cozy Bear team two days before Putin had her shot. Or the guy that led protests against Putin last election getting killed on video in front of the Kremlin on the bridge..it's a Huge list....

I look forward to that thread, in meantime can you throw me a morsel ? Just one link to a credible story ?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Source: infowars

Gonna need a real source.
edit on 12/31/16 by RedDragon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join