It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witches Casting Spells On Us

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
I have YET to hear an answer to my ODD question of mystery...
If a person fails during a high conjuration what happens to them?

Imagine you are having an awesome time in a far off distant world / dimension and suddenly you hear your true name being called.

You know the callers' location and you have to obey because your true name is known now among mortals. You appear at the point of summons and notice that a rune is incorrect or the summoner was so arrogant they didn't even do a circle of spiritual protection. BTW Oujii boards have no protection.

Now do you ...
1) Listen to them and obey their order which they could have done anyway if they got off their fat butt.

2) Rip them to pieces and return to your paradise.

If a curse is unjustified then the curse always returns to the curser, 10 fold. They are often in so much pain they cannot move.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Perhaps I am in error. If so, Sorry That!
I was just telling You what a White Witch that We have known for a very long time told us several years ago....
I'll mention what You just told Me to see how She reacts to that. Will let You know what SHE says.Thanx. Syx

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
My sister is wicca and when i was 14 the women down the street told me she was a witch .
Well even at 14 I thought things through and took nothing at face value .
So I told her prove it . She then said ok tonight you will wet the bed . I said ok If I do I will be back tomorrow and say your a witch.
Next morning ( qu strange music ) Keep suspense a little longer ....
Dry bed .Witches 0 me 1 . I have hypnotized a few people in my life time the ONLY way even that works is if they believe it will. And it is well understood and can acutely be done to anyone . But the same anyone can easy keep from being hypnotized .
So your a witch i imagen your the most beautiful women possible at 150 years old still look 23 and your rich as well .
I loved bewitched but thought Darren was a moron . Your wife has magic powers can make you or her self anything rich famis blond one day with tiny waist brunet the next with hug hooters and you tell her not to use the powers ?
I cant believe any one at any time ever falls for the shes a witch .
And humans think we are intelligent > O and as long as your faith is strong teh snake will not bit you and if bitten can not harm you . What your arm is rotting off ? humm

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: DeathSlayer

They made a pact with satan and look to him as their master and god.....

Plenty of witches would disagree with you. Seeing how you describe yourself as a Demonologist you should perhaps broaden your worldview.

I do not speak of Wiccans, I speak of something you know nothing about.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

Looked at the title, thought "I bet this is Crunky".

Was not disappointed.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

Actually to a certain extent this is true. Magic is the art of causing change through the use of disciplined thought. I've paraphrased and simplified Crowley there. However, many people are causing change in their circumstances by undisciplined thought. Ever heard of the phrase 'be careful of what you wish for?'

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I would agree - there is a world of difference between a Wiccan and a demonologist. That is like trying to compare a midwife with a brain surgeon.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Most kind.
This would be a rare magic to say the least.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

To DARE to wield such a thing...TO MATCH wits with a being as that strikes me as counterproductive in the extreme.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

What's her name? I'm gonna say it.. If there's a powerful sorceress in town I make it my business to know about her and her plans..

I will simply cast the shadow beast spell myself. Besides, I doubt her supposed near omniscience.. Surely this conversation won't register in her mind? You're not speaking her name, but you are speaking of her. Hmm, I like her style, randomly terrorizing some innocent village to get a bad reputation for people to stay away is a classic, almost mandatory.. I have to give her props for that.

I will have to send a powerful djinn to investigate on behalf of Hydra, my organisation, a powerful renegade Nazi break away civilisation splinter group. Please don't judge me by this and don't think of me as a racist, I don't believe in the superiority nonsense, I was simply raised this way as a star child discovered early and trained to be a dark sorcerer. My master was a negative reptilian so I had a great teacher.. In fact it would be hard to find a better teacher among humans, I was both blessed and cursed in that way.

Know, that in the end times we'll appear in full force. In full seriousness, do you know this?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Not only the hat but the broom stick are phallic........are phallic.....

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I quite like being wicked. But not all are wretched as the OP fears. I find the pedo priest, corrupt politicians or embezzling boss more tangible and by in large far more wicked than we misunderstood old hags.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

I don't know why this reply of yours showed up in my inbox as a reply to me..

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Tricks upon tricks etc..Etc..

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadMoonJester
a reply to: Logarock

I don't know why this reply of yours showed up in my inbox as a reply to me..

Yes that is strange

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Wiccan spells can only work if we believe they will work. A wiccan gave my daughter a handmade charmed doll to ward off people that would cause negativity/harm to her. Well, she gave me the doll because she does not believe, I on the other hand, believe in crystal quartz power by casting a positive net around me. So I ended up mailing the doll to a wiccan-believing friend of mine who has one particular negative person who needs to be dispelled from her net. If nothing else, perhaps a sense of not being alone may help.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
For what it's worth, our former pastor was (and has since returned) a missionary in the Papua New Guinea jungles. I attend a conservative protestant church with a lot of old conservative Dutch people. With this in mind, the pastor claimed to have seen legitimate witchcraft and voodoo in the back country. He would never elaborate further, but said it was very real and not something to be messed with.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join