It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witches Casting Spells On Us

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

All across the globe in developed nations and third world countries there are witches going to and fro traversing great distances on feet casting spells on unlucky victims. Controlled by Master Magicians and Grand Architect Lodge Masters these witches target whomever, whenever. In America especially we have a plague of secret societies that perform dark rituals with blood sacrifices. These rituals open up gateways and portals that let through witches who are trapped in an alternate dimension.

Since witches dont originate from here they have powers uncommon to humans. They can manipulate time and space and can alter the perception of humans.They also control and have access to powerful demons to possess people. But this isn't their only tactics used against us, with the help of the Grand Architects who are behind the creation of the Television and what we see in it. They use subliminal messages encoding them into our subconscious minds which is a form of casting spell's to alter our reality and dreams. In the videos below you'll see a real life witch stalking her victim getting ready to cast her spells.
Part 1
www.youtube.com...
Part 2
www.youtube.com...
In this next video I don't know if its a hoax but it is a video of a levitating witch of Puerto Rico.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

Oh crunky, I knew it was you just from the title alone. Excellent op.
Anything to do with levitating Puerto Rican witches, what's not to like.
They have to be young, though.
I'm not into old witches, creeps me out.
Got to have a body though, with those backsides, good Lord have mercy!

When I was single I only dated them, not sure about making them wifey, I find they love gossip way too much. My opinion.

And lets not get crazy, I'm Puerto Rican myself.

They may have cast spells on me but I never noticed the effect.
Maybe the older they get the stronger their spells?
That's why I always go young!!

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

They also control and have access to powerful demons to possess people.

If they cast a unjustified curse onto an innocent victim then they will suffer the consequences.

Secondly, a curse with demonic possession will only work if the target willingly accepts the demon or are too young to understand what their parents are doing. These then turn into 3rd and 4th Generation Curses where spiritual contracts in a family bloodline is maintained.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
So, Witches, whom I might add are from another dimension, because they cannot originate from here, are casting spells on anyone and everyone, "Controlled by Master Magicians and Grand Architect Lodge Masters" (God knows where they originate from). However the only context or meat you have provided is 2 videos of a paranoid dude filming a clearly 'not all there' nana meandering a car park, and a sketchy vid of a hoax... Come on bro, be real.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Crunky. Dude. Homie. Why are you giving all of my secrets away? Now I'm going to have to start all over again somewhere else. I thought we were friends. Ouch. Just...ouch.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
On a serious note, when I was in Dominican replublic their was talk of a witch that was seen levitating. True story.
Not that I know it was true but the people there believed it straight face, it was no joke.
Who knows?
I do know on Puerto Ricans that do all types of santaria, my cousin included. She told me a person is willingly put under a spell on a circle of people and they act like an animal crawling and grunting and seem to leave their body or something.
They sacrifice chickens and goats I think during the ritual and splatter the blood.

Let's just say I have never associated with these human beings.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
"fly my pretties fly"
some fly to remember some fly to forget?

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

Some shouldn't fly at all because they suck at it. True story.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: VinylTyrant

I know a powerful Panamanian Witch whose name no one speaks out loud because she is said to hear it wherever she is and will appear in the form of a shadow beast. I've interacted with her once, and it was enough that even I hesitate to say her name. She's the real deal.

(post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Black as midnight, black as pitch, blacker than the foulest witch.
May be innocent, may be sweet,,, ain`t half as nice as rotting meat.

Legend was so awesome... Member legend? i member..

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Witches (male and female also warlocks) are often harder to contain than their spells and their demons. They made a pact with satan and look to him as their master and god.....

Only one way to get rid of a witch (a real one) is to kill it and then burn it to ash. This is how the Jesuits do it.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Maybe the only magic and sorcery of a witch is to make you believe all this crap is true.

That and all the psyops.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
...it's a nice OP love... but you 're looking way too Far

CNN.. NASA...Washington... they cast Spells upon everybody, daily
with exact the same goal:
to keep you in THEIR "reality"...

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

The video of the old woman could just as easily be explained as mental health problems.

There is a woman in the city I live who has very severe OCD will walk the same path repeatedly, yet at times will make a gesture as if to say...nope, wrong way, this way, possibly to disguise what is so painfully obvious a mental health condition.

The woman in your vid looks about the same, not saying OCD, but definitely not buying the witch from an alternate dimension, reckon I am far more likely a contender for that title than the "Grandma Perp!" lol

The woman with the fire looks more promising, but I didn't catch any levitation, reckon she needed that fire just to keep her legs warm.

It's not that I doubt the existence of witches and witchcraft, but I do doubt the examples in this thread to be typical.
edit on 462016FridaypmFri, 30 Dec 2016 12:30:46 -060012America/Chicago302016 by solargeddon because: Watched the third humdinger of a vid

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I just want to thank you for posting things that even though they might be ridiculous, disrupts the cycle of angst and animosity here on ATS......

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: VinylTyrant

Oh yes I agree 1000% that Puerto Rican women gossipy as hell and way to arrogant and full of themselves. Not trying to go off topic just really wanted to reply about this. Lol

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: powertec120

If a woman is all that, I don't mind if she is full of herself. But she gotta be smokin,, and educated.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Mostly all above the above have mental health issues, dopamine conditioning fear.. An old trick, it works splendid on humans, try it on wild animals and you end up dead..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join