It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religion, what a farce it is.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: Woodcarver

Way to go my champ

Again, I will type slowly, it may help you

Show me scientific evidence, cooking led to Homo sapiens

No some banal magazine that suggests it may

Do you understand the difference between science fact and suggestion

Should I link you something

Time for you to head back to school and learn the basics

Assumption and suggestion is a belief, I hounestly can't understand how you can't differentiate science from belief

Please also understand this simple statement
I am not making statements, I am questioning other people's stupid statements and beliefs

So far you have offered absolutely nothing of value to the discussion, nothing at all.
Only telling me how good you are and why I should bow down to you
I asked for science, evidence, you told me you are a scientists, that's not an answer, that's a pretty weak
It means nothing to me

QUESTION for you Woody, seriously, don't deflect

Remember the word SUGGESTION in the article, what does that mean, does that mean empirical evidence?
Champ? Wtf? Why can't you just have a conversation. I am sending you links to read. Do you even know what the national academy of science is? Hint: it's not a magazine. Have you read them? Do i need to buy you a plane ticket, fly you out to every dig site and hold your hand while you berate the scientists working there? You are absurd. You haven't answered one question or posted one link to anything. You just say that scientists are assuming everything. Well then why don't you educate us. How does the world work in your point of view? I'm dying to hear it.
edit on 31-12-2016 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Is english your first language. Seriously, i'm just wondering.

a reply to: Raggedyman

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Getting right to it. Your OP goes nowhere, no one is better for having read it, and it'll change no one's mind about anything whatsoever.

You say this:

originally posted by: BlackProject
Most religions thrive off the feeling of being all powerful, all knowing and make a living out of it at the same time. Since the dawn of time.

And then this:

It would be obvious then that religion is young in our lives

So which is it? Religion the eternal force of oppression, since the dawn of time; or religion, the relatively new-founded usurper of human decency?

Why can't you people even manage to string together an argument?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

No Woody, I havnt answered a question because i didn't make a statement, I asked a question
You havnt answered my question pertaining to the topic title and the relevancy of the assumed science involved
This thread is about meat eating and evolution of Homo sapiens, I just asked for evidence.
This topic is not about my opinion in relation to evolution, that's off topic, catching on

I enquired how this article could be valid in relation to science, valid when the word "suggested" is the only evidence offered

woody, you don't need to hold my hand, fly me out anywhere, that's sweet and all but not really necessary
What you could do, easier, less costly and time consuming, just answer my question about how the word suggestion is considered evidence pertaining to meat and evolution
Easy Peasy

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

You never asked me a question.

Ok mojo
How can the word "suggestion" be offered as evidence of meat cooking and evolution, is there any other evidence than suggestion?
It's an open question to everyone on the forum

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

No Woody, I havnt answered a question because i didn't make a statement, I asked a question
You havnt answered my question pertaining to the topic title and the relevancy of the assumed science involved
This thread is about meat eating and evolution of Homo sapiens, I just asked for evidence.
This topic is not about my opinion in relation to evolution, that's off topic, catching on

I enquired how this article could be valid in relation to science, valid when the word "suggested" is the only evidence offered

woody, you don't need to hold my hand, fly me out anywhere, that's sweet and all but not really necessary
What you could do, easier, less costly and time consuming, just answer my question about how the word suggestion is considered evidence pertaining to meat and evolution
Easy Peasy
You want the actual reports? The tens of thousands of pages from thousands of digs?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Easy Peasy
You want the actual reports? The tens of thousands of pages from thousands of digs?

Why do you hate ALL science Woody, why do you trash it, why won't YOU answer my simple question
Like a catholic priest, you pervert science for your own pleasure

Why do you hate and disrespect science
Why water it down to the lowest common denominator
Why not answer my question, why do you hate and pervert the scientific method

See the mirror?
edit on 31-12-2016 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Easy Peasy

Why do you hate ALL science Woody, why do you trash it, why won't YOU answer my simple question

See the mirror?
you are a lunatic. I have posted so many links. A simple google search will get you hundreds of articles. I have linked you to 5 different studies. Did you follow the links? Do you just disagree with their findings? Do you understand the articles?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

news.nationalgeographic.com...

www.suzanaherculanohouzel.com...

There you go.

Does any of those prove suggestion is scientific evidence
What ones show the scientific method that meat cooking lead to Homo sapiens evolution

Why do you pervert science, why do you hate science
What have you against the scientific method Woody

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I'm not even sure what it is you're talking about so I'll have to go back and read this thread to get the whole context of what you're saying.

But I'll be drinking tonight as well, so it might be a while till I respond to that.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Easy Peasy

See the mirror?
you are a lunatic. I have posted so many links.

What links show the scientific method proving homo sapiens evolved because of cooking meat

Why do you hate science Wody, why do you disrespect and pervert it

These are no simple off into the wind questions, please actually think and consider why I think you hate science, why don't you require the scientific method as evidence, why pervert science

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

I'm not even sure what it is you're talking about so I'll have to go back and read this thread to get the whole context of what you're saying.

But I'll be drinking tonight as well, so it might be a while till I respond to that.

It's ok mojo, there is no real valid scientific answer
I was just having fun

dont drink to much, tomorrow will not be fun

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Dude. 5 links. They all lead to the technical explanations. for #s sake. You haven't looked at them. I can show you the path but i can't make you read them. It is way too much info to bring here.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Dude. 5 links. They all lead to the technical explanations. for #s sake. You haven't looked at them.

Dude
Come on
You can read can't you
Seriously, it's not fun anymore

The scientific method is evidence, not suggestion or proposal.

Maybe go to a college and ask a professor what the scientific methods is and how it works and what the difference the scientific method is to proposal and suggestion

Then come back to me

Why do you hate science, the scientific method, why do you poison science, pervert it

Dude, science hater, surely in those 5 links, you should be able to find the scientific method used, cut and paste it here for everyone to see and shut me up
easy Peasy for the win
Go Woody

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Dude. 5 links. They all lead to the technical explanations. for #s sake. You haven't looked at them.

Dude
Come on
You can read can't you
Seriously, it's not fun anymore

The scientific method is evidence, not suggestion or proposal.

Maybe go to a college and ask a professor what the scientific methods is and how it works and what the difference the scientific method is to proposal and suggestion

Then come back to me

Why do you hate science, the scientific method, why do you poison science, pervert it

Dude, science hater, surely in those 5 links, you should be able to find the scientific method used, cut and paste it here for everyone to see and shut me up
easy Peasy for the win
Go Woody

#ing troll.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Here you go.

www.suzanaherculanohouzel.com...

I have posted this in here already. It will not let me copy and paste the 50 links that cover over 11 years of research. You will have to go there and read them yourself, but i know you won't because you are a #ing troll with no education or any idea what i am talking about. So you will not understand any of it. But maybe someone else will read this thread and laugh at all of this time i have wasted talking to you over the last few years. And maybe they will follow the links and learn a little something.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Here is another.

shesc.asu.edu...

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

And another.

m.pnas.org...

Make sure you follow all of those links. There are a bunch. Also search the researchers names and you will get more hits. There is so much information about this.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

And another

bigthink.com...#!video_idea_id=19365

How did you miss all of these. It's like you didn't even bother to look.

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join