It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arkansas is greater than New York

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Hillary Rodham Clinton lost Arkansas in the general election.

Hillary Rodham Clinton also lost the general election.

She did win New York's electoral votes though.

Does Arkansas know something that New York does not?

Yes.

Yes they do.

New York has lost its ability to see with their own eyes, and worse it has lost it's ability to hear the people of this country. In this way, Arkansas is greater than New York. But this isn't the only way that Arkansas is ahead of New York.

NBC: Arkansas Police Demand Amazon Echo data in murder investigation.

If only we had had Amazon echo devices in Arkansas back when the Clintons were leaving a trail of bodies there.

But either way. Arkansas being lost by Hillary Rodham Clinton during the General Election may be one of the most significant events in American History. Has it ever happened before? Someone loosing touch with the voter base in such a profound way during a subsequent election. I don't think it has. Not like this. I mean think about it. The people who used to love her, have consistently turned against her. Despite one and a fifth billion dollars of media trying to convince us otherwise.

And because of this, I say, Arkansas > New York.

Mike Grouchy

edit on 30-12-2016 by mikegrouchy because: more pictures and title

edit on 30-12-2016 by mikegrouchy because: grammar and tense

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:12 AM
link   
It is not that she may have had affairs, or that their were children outside of the marriage, it is the fact that she tried to cover it up.

Park Geun-hye the President of South Korea has just been impeached by the South Korean government. The scandal is not that she may have had sex, it is that she tried to cover it up.

wiki: Park Geun-hye / censorship

and millions of people took to the streets to protests for weeks on end.

I think that the average person is more cosmopolitan than many people think. We don't mind affairs and trysts so much as we despise people who lie about it. Consider France. When someone is president in France, they are also judged by the quality of their concubine.

When the people of France found out about Julie Gayet the President jumped 2 points in the poles. He was not impeached. There were not millions of people protesting in the streets.

edit on 30-12-2016 by mikegrouchy because: grammar and tense

edit on 30-12-2016 by mikegrouchy because: added a picture

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   
You may need to check your sources, Donald Trump won Long Island, not that fleabag.
Other than that, carry on

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: VinylTyrant
You may need to check your sources, Donald Trump won Long Island, not that fleabag.

Way to go Long Island!

Mike Grouchy
edit on 30-12-2016 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   
The first empress of China, Empress Wu had serial husbands.

The first queen of England, Queen Elisabeth had serial husbands.

Did they lie about it?

edit on 30-12-2016 by mikegrouchy because: placement

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Things might have been different.

Perhaps if Hillary Rodham Clinton had just divorced Bill, and gotten a new spouse ....

But then maybe that is what Arkansas figured out about her. That she was never really married to Bill in the first place.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: mikegrouchy

To my knowledge of history, carpetbaggers were never well respected in politics. How times have changed.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
It is interesting that Arkansas was blue for Bill, but rejected Hillary. She is probably the most hated woman on earth for her crimes.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
It is interesting that Arkansas was blue for Bill, but rejected Hillary. She is probably the most hated woman on earth for her crimes.

I feel it is about trust.

Who trusts you, and more importantly who you trust.

In all the virtue signaling these days, Arkansas has sent up a red flag. They don't trust her.

edit on 30-12-2016 by mikegrouchy because: typo

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Actually, Hillary won Nassau County and Trump won Suffolk..... but overall you are correct.... the OP needs to check his/her sources.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Totally not worth it.

edit on 12/30/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

When Bill Clinton was running and he said "I smoked pot, but I didn't inhale"

Something had always bothered me about that quote. To me, it showed the signs of a coward.

If you're young and want to try pot.... go ahead. It's completely normal.

However, if you really DON'T want to indulge and you PRETEND to in order to impress people or fit in or whatever.... well... that just makes you a coward.

P.S. - He didn't inhale my @ss.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22

Actually, Hillary won Nassau County and Trump won Suffolk..... but overall you are correct.... the OP needs to check his/her sources.

Arkansas is greater than New York

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
Totally not worth it.

I will reply anyway.

In this scene from Rock Star (2001), this hallway full of women is waiting in line for their turn to "party" with Chris "Izzy" Cole when his girlfriend confronts him about it.

Fifteen years later when Bush (who has a sound man hidden outside his trailer) talks with Trump about how some women react to men who are not just Famous but also have power, Trump says "they let you do it." As we all knew, and was common knowledge, evidenced in this scene.

Here is the scene from the Movie on youtube.
TimeStop 1:35:00

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

"It is not that she may have had affairs, or that their were children outside of the marriage, it is the fact that she tried to cover it up. "

"she may have had"??

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

"It is not that she may have had affairs, or that their were children outside of the marriage, it is the fact that she tried to cover it up. "

"she may have had"??

Am I being too generous?
edit on 30-12-2016 by mikegrouchy because: grammar

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Generous is not the word I was thinking. I hope it does not happen to you. Like, don't find yourself alone on an elevator with a girl or woman. All it would take is an accusation to make you guilty of aggressiveness.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

You are correct as well. She slightly won Nassau. They were both close.
Actually, if you look close at the ops chart of America it does show the island in pink.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

a reply to: eluryh22

You are correct as well. She slightly won Nassau. They were both close.
Actually, if you look close at the ops chart of America it does show the island in pink.

That would be a decent title for a book.

- A _ S t u d y _ i n _ P i n k -
The first election of Donald J. Trump

Mike Grouchy
edit on 30-12-2016 by mikegrouchy because: format

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Not arguing with you, Mike. NY makes me sick.
I live on long island that's why I had to chime in on Trumps victory there. The city has their head up their ass. I mean they have to, just look at their mayoral choice.

edit on 30-12-2016 by VinylTyrant because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join