It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yahoo! Help Forbidden This link is not authorized by Yahoo.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Used yahoo search to get the link to here .Clicked the link to here and this was the page that was displayed .......
Yahoo! Help
Forbidden

This link is not authorized by Yahoo.

If you would like to continue to this link's intended destination at your own risk, click here..........

I probly have this posted in the wrong place sorry not a clue were to post it.
Scary thinking this site is a risk and forbidden .lol

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

This is just the beginning of the end. First they will put up warnings then we will be redirected to a site where we have to confess our sins and volunteer to go in for reprogramming or face death.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

WTF ?

i don't like the hunger games.....

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
ATS lives matter.
Where you at Titor

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
i'm assuming Simon/benjam..
the owner knows about this...

yahoo uk & ireland is fine
edit on 29-12-2016 by kibric because: boo

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

can you explain what the topic of the "link" was about? That might help shed some light on why Yahoo "forbid" it

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Many websites and especially email sites get a list of thousands of sites with possible malware daily and it is updated daily. They use a third party, like Mcafee for this. You are never stopped from going there. Mail.com, gives me a warning EVERY time I click on ANY link that causes me to leave mail.com But it doesn't stop me.

Yahoo didn't seem to stop you. Though the word 'forbidden', I grant you is odd, but has been used for sketchy links often. For about 10 years I would think. If anything, I find that to be an outdated message.

It gives you a second to think about it. That is really the purpose of these messages.

edit on 29-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I've only ever encountered messages like that if I went to a sketchy site that presumably had malware on it.
It's sometimes happened in the past that the website in question was not to blame but one of the ads was malware.

Was it a yahoo account like I guess email? or just a yahoo search engine?

I can try to replicate the results if I know more.

EDIT: just used yahoo search engine and clicked the link to here and nothing weird happened. Of course I'm not "signed in" though.
edit on 29-12-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I see that message a lot. I tend to search via yahoo. When the results load I am often called away so I just close my laptop. Hours and hours later (sometimes it'll wait until the next morning) I will return to my computer and log back in. If I click on a link on the search page, I will often find that the search itself sort of timed out and I receive that message when I click on any and all of the links. All I have to do to fix the problem is just refresh the yahoo search page itself - all of the links function after that.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   

No such issue here at all.. As others said... It may be the link to where within ATS that was the issue. Never get any such warnings for here using Yahoo search... ever. :

?:

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Might be unique within some countries.

Lots of jealous governments exist.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
strange replys I am signed in to ats as well and no I was not singed into yahoo when that page displayed .
Also it not the first time that page displayed when i used yahoos link from the search .
Just gave me a smile this time and i decided to post the results so every one knows just how scary ATS is lol.
Really all i would need to do to avoid it is bookmark any ATS page .
But I keep almost nothing of value or anything that says much about my life on the web .
Not because I am worried about any NWO but because i am a very privet person and prefer to keep my life my life .
Why every one plasters there life on you tube or face book is beyond me .You tube and face book make fine search tools but beyond using them for that it is foolish.
as for search yahoo sucks google not as much But using either I use general searches as much as possible then use a link to a link . Google and yahoo may record every word i type but I just use search in ways that leaves noting of value .
Well ATS is the exception but sorry to disappoint you the government loves this site and if it needed financing would find a round about way to keep it on line . After all there is no better disinformation to be found anywhere But ATS .
Heck its why I love coming here . Planes hit no planes hit aliens no aliens what trump and Hillary did not do and did do . when i was young i loved the midnight star big foot and frog boy are back when the net came around and this site showed up is like having 10,000 news papers all at once .
even better I get to read the replys in the post .

top topics

join