It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Expels Diplomats.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
The worst is that the public is none the wiser as to why this is occurring save for the assertions of the authorities, and all anyone can do is trust that the authorities have their best interests in mind and not their own.

www.facebook.com...

The disclaimer on the DHS reports sums it up I think

Additionally, Wikileaks also state:

Obama's banning Russian diplomats from entering into two diplomatic properties in the US is likely a violation of the Vienna Convention.

edit on -216002016-12-29T15:59:08-06:000000000831201608122016Thu, 29 Dec 2016 15:59:08 -0600 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
There is more going on. This is just an excuse to explain this away. I am pretty convinced Russia is a bigger threat than the officials are letting on, hence rushing them out of the country.

(post by HUMBLEONE removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

I assume that all communications are monitored in real time and even if they aren't if I look at hotels in Sydney I get adds for the same popping up everywhere for a week thats just a commercial concerns capability let alone a foreign or domestic security agencies,you are correct they were imbiciles.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: Bedlam

I assume that all communications are monitored in real time and even if they aren't if I look at hotels in Sydney I get adds for the same popping up everywhere for a week thats just a commercial concerns capability let alone a foreign or domestic security agencies,you are correct they were imbiciles.

You save that sort of crap for a face-to-face. Or you encrypt it, and send it on a secure network. But for the most part, you don't want a lasting record of that sort of thing.

(post by HUMBLEONE removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Well Obama should put some proof on the table for all to see
Before he steer for the nearest iceberg..

He is trying his best to shake up the office before he hands it over to Trump

I guess he figures if he can cause a nuclear war with Russia, he won't have to hand over the office.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
For all the left's whinging about Trump being naive diplomatically, Obama's stepped into the cow pies twice in the last few days, first Israel and now Russia.

Oh, believe me. He saw it and smelled it and intends to rub his feet into good and track it all over the White House before he's done. He'll look for as many more big stinky loads to get into too before those weeks are up.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
In breaking news an unnamed member of the public has found evidence of corruption within government that implicates that something sinister happened somewhere...

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Ya got that right mate.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I dont like Trump, but thank god Clinton didnt get elected. We would have been in wwiii against Russia by March.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Strange world we live in.

The party of "the open minded who use words not bombs" sure are showing an interesting form of diplomacy or lack there of.

The new foreign policy of the left war hawks, set a fire and piss gasoline on the embers before they become ashes.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I think Putin will respond by denying diplomatic accreditation to the American Embassy in Moscow. You know what that means when all the Diplomats leave a country. I haven't seen one sign yet that this Obama administration will leave office. Their is no way that they will let Trump drain the swamp, because it will not only drain America but the UK and most of Europe as well.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
Thats a step in the wrong direction...
The hidden hand is afraid of losing its grip...
This should frighten people...

Exactly right - the events unfolding are both encouraging and scary at the same time. Encouraging because it shows that the revolution is real, but scary because there seems no end to what those in power will do to keep it.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Any one taking betting odd on weather we go to are with USSR.
or aliens invade, trump um! dies some how.
and what else?

(post by HUMBLEONE removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I think putin will respond in a level headed way just like has done with all the other crazy stuff the US and western nations have pulled in recent years. he won't escalate things I don't believe because he's sane enough to know that a nuclear war will produce no winners..

as far as trump draining the swamp...
lol....lol....lol!!!
don't see it happening...

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

They are being kicked out...but have not been yet. They have 72 hours...and Im waiting to see what happens next in that time frame.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Putin is not the one ramping things up, looking at the international situation, he has already showed great restraint. Obama has lost Turkey Libya Syria. Russia has informed Erdogan that ISIS is being funded by "you know who" after his ambassador was shot. Obama has just signalled that Israel is fair game, he dislikes Netanyahu. He's done a nuke deal with Iran, who only wants Nukes to deal with Israel as payback. He's given arms to the Saudis, who also de facto have armed Syrian rebels, attacked Yemen and would love to do Iran. Another high ranked Russian official has been "offed" the same day as the Russian ambassador to Turkey got "offed" A military jet heading to Syria has crashed killing about a hundred people. Now Obama is blaming the Russians for the election loss. When their was no way they could interfere with the voting machines. All this is heading in one direction which is to get a state of emergency declared.

You are up to a point correct, But Trump will have to do something now if he ever gets to the Whitehouse. He's got to realise that if he doesn't do something their wont be much of America left. Its been sucked dry by backroom deals. If you follow the money its all in China.
edit on 29-12-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join