It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Islam synonymous with terrorism?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
It's sad really that Islam has allowed their religion to be high jacked by a few extreme nut jobs.....End Sarcasm.

Islam teaches intolerance to others and therefore is an intolerant religion....While other religions may attempt to sway you to their views, I have never heard them preaching convert or death and members of said religion sitting by complacent....If you stand idle then you are just as guilty as the person or persons committing atrocities in the name of your religion...

These complacent views from a majority of Islam has led the rest of civilized world wanting to blow glass on the ME.....Islam is making their bed by not fighting the terrorists that kill in the name of Islam....

Almost time to sleep in it.....

I am not looking forward to the time when Islam actually pisses off and goes to war with 2.6 billion Christians!!

edit on 29-12-2016 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   
97% of Terrorist

But,

#NotAll

#TruthSucks

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic
Pura Vida my friend!!

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: angryproctologist
a reply to: Sahabi

Uh-Oh.

We are posting too many facts about the most bloodthirsty and bigoted religion on the face of the Earth.

That means that ATS's Preferred Posters (Hazardous,Sremmos,Kali,etc.) are going to try to hide the facts with their code sentence "I can't believe that ATS has been reduced to this".

And the liberal mods will shut down the thread. (Which they would NEVER do if the facts being exposed were about Christians or Jews)

Actually I'm just enjoying reading the thread.

Nice of you to think of me though, that's so sweet and not obsessive at all.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
Only if Christianity is synonymous with people holding up 'God hates fags' signs at a funeral.

Are you telling me that the narrative int he media isn't that Christians are anti-gay?

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
No, I don't think that Islam is synonymous to terrorism. Islam is an ideology, terrorism is different acts. What I understand is that Islam is submission to Allahs will, as stated in Quran and hadiths and this is where it gets tricky. What ISIS and al-Qaeda do can be seen as plausible interpetation of an ideology, that is called Islam. On the other hand, not all people who claim to be muslims blindly follow that ideology, in other words they don't blindly submit to the "will of Allah".

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: SethTsaddik

Islam is not synonymous with terrorism any more than Xtianity or the Jewish faith is. I have been to Northern Ireland during the troubles. Terrorism is Terrorism and Fundamentalism is a terrible thing!

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Yep! Plenty of fear, hate, anger, violence, and superiority-complex elitism to go around!

a reply to: GuidedKill

No problem! The Qur'an lists many positive and uplifting concepts, but at the same time, there are tons of verses espousing war, violence, hate, and fear. To have a personal "fear Allah" is an aspiration of devotion to a Muslim, while propagating the terror/fear (terrorism) of Allah into the hearts of non-believers is a political tool of Islam's theocratic governance.

a reply to: angryproctologist

When Allah says, in his own book, to instill terror into the hearts of non-Muslims,... there is little need for personal opinions or interpretations on the matter:
Allah commands terror.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

As a former Muslim yourself, you'll be able to point out the violent verses that do not refer to self defence then?

Am I right?
Not including the fraudulent Hadith. If you can.

Let's hear them.

edit on 29-12-2016 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Religion is Terrorism. Doesn´t matter which sect!

i know love.... - but how you want to stop Canaan with his occult Rituals ?

just ago Berlin...before that Paris... Nice...Atlanta....9/11... MH17..
*voice drowning out*
edit on 29-12-2016 by loNeNLI because: added

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I dont trust anyone who believes in fairytales, i think anyone who feels that our life extends after death is capable of horrible atrocities

But i dont feel that any fairytale is more of a threat than the others

Except for jainists, i like them.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
There are some cultural issues at play in some Muslim countries that make it difficult for those specific people to embrace democracy or Western values. So you can't blame people for feeling leery about Muslims in general. I would rather my daughter be friends with Muslim teen girls, as they tend to behave themselves better than American girls. But I would not leave my dog alone with a Catholic priest, a Baptist minister or a group of male refugees from Somalia. Too much water under those dark bridges. Nothing to do with religion - just culture.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Terrorism can be performed by anyone, but most of the attacks are carried out by Islamists and are justified by Islamic scripture. ISIS has members from all over the world, of all races, of all languages; the one thing that connects them is Islam.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

He who writes history, the victor.

If you win, you're a freedom fighter, if you lose, you're a terrorist.

Personally I label groups that commit heinous acts against the innocent as terrorists, regardless of what cause they claim to be fighting for.

So by groups i take it you also mean Nations? or do you just mean groups because these tend to be the minority?

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Ummm...YES...yes it is...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
Islam teaches intolerance to others and therefore is an intolerant religion....While other religions may attempt to sway you to their views, I have never heard them preaching convert or death and members of said religion sitting by complacent....If you stand idle then you are just as guilty as the person or persons committing atrocities in the name of your religion...

I guess you've never heard of Ireland, the IRA, the troubles, protestants vs catholics conflict which saw the UK bombed on an almost weekly basis for decades fundd by the US. Cross the border/irish version of the Berlin wall and you're lucky not to be shot or have grenades thrown at you - same with PIRA/IRA launching RPGs at police on a regular basis. The same sadly goes for every other religion, and even atheism. I also guess you've nver heatrd of the tens of thousands of Muslim marches against Islamic terror - they started from day one of political Islam when Qutb blew up the Egyptian parliament thinking it would make Muslims rise up against anything Jahiliyya and instead followed one of the biggest anti-violence/extremism marches in history and a complete rejection of militant Islam by Muslims.

Assuming you live in the US I take it you're not aware of the major political judeo-christian lobby groups and politicians whose sole aim is to create doomsday/the end of the world so they can go to heaven based on some crazy beleif.

There's nutters in every walk of life, in the UK over 3000 Irish people have been convicted of teror plots compared to 18 Muslims, since the legislation was introduced a few years back - just because you're not paying attention doesn't mean it isn't hapenning - even buddhists have millitant terrorist sects.

As for the OP - no it isn't. The extreme waahbbist sect is but every movement, religion, section of society, reactionary group has a minority handful of idiots who ruin it for everyone else.
edit on 29-12-2016 by bastion because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-12-2016 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Terrorism can be performed by anyone, but most of the attacks are carried out by Islamists and are justified by Islamic scripture. ISIS has members from all over the world, of all races, of all languages; the one thing that connects them is Islam.

..it's not like that love
[struggling how to tell you..]

look,
'islam' is but another Mask of ancient egypt ;
thrown over masses of deluded souls.
But those rúling 'islam' , are NOT BOUND by it's beliefs :
or rather, they are the 'benefactors of it' : the bloodline dubbed Canaan,
who rule this world.

So it is théy who create 'isis' and every 'terror attack',
in NAME of 'islam'.
As if islam did it -- which is indeed its consequence, ofcourse, since egyptian Mask -
but in Truth, they but úse one of their religious masks, in front of the people
- making sure all that energy goes to thém.

...if this makes any Sense to you

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: loNeNLI

look,
who rule this world.

in NAME of 'islam'.
As if islam did it -- which is indeed its consequence, ofcourse, since egyptian Mask -

...add -

curse me or ignore ;
but if you please care to understand whý is going on this war in the world :
it is between adamite and canaanite bloodline

...the latter being so-called "TPTB"
working to have théir [deities'] rule over this earth

they tell, in their [pyramid] texts,
"that please protect our father QÃN" [ Cain]
as the source of them being his descendants -- ment to rule this earth,
and destroy the millions of Adamite souls like you and me

if you, please,
want to understánd what Theatre They play in front of you,
- in every country, in every "news", in every created event,
it is the above

...please

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

look,
who rule this world.

in NAME of 'islam'.

...add -

curse me or ignore ;
but if you please care to understand whý is going on this war in the world :
it is between adamite and canaanite bloodline

...the latter being so-called "TPTB"
working to have théir [deities'] rule over this earth

they tell, in their [pyramid] texts,
"that please protect our father QÃN" [ Cain]
as the source of them being his descendants -- ment to rule this earth,
and destroy the millions of Adamite souls like you and me

if you, please,
want to understánd what Theatre They play in front of you,
- in every country, in every "news", in every created event,
it is the above

...please

-add

..and i am so proud on souls like you all
who still think and consider and Watch

and no i didnt use drugs when telling this

- it hurts me so, so much,
when again another day i see the obvious Traps in canaan's MSM
luring so many people in giving the exact desired response he wanted them to

...so, so gullibile so many souls are... - responding exactly how he wanted them to....

it f**n has to End, this charade.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: loNeNLI

Pretty interesting info! Are you talking about Cain or Canaan?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join