It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North American election is void now.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Hi folks, just seen in the RT tv that north america is going to impose sanctions on Russiaan federation for messing around with thier elections.

Means election is a mokkery.

Means its officially void? Means Michel obama 2017?

I need more popcorn.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Russiaans!

Russians were not involved with the elections, real people were, barred the illegal votes and the chicanery.
edit on 12/29/2016 by jappee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Pandaram

Sanctions?

Won't these last just about a month since Trump's moving in?

Are we sure it's not Russia crying wolf so to demonise the Left?

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: jappee

Yes, but Russia had an active hand at attacking the Left and leaking its guts all over the media, whereas it totally gorified Trump.

Real people means real votes, and it's very likely Russia knew that.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Also barak said on the tv, they will not provid any proofs due to its classified information..

Sombody!! Make a meme out of samantha powers "really?" Footage.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne
So did the rest of the world, but we the American people decided at the polls. No one hacked the elections, no one coerced the public. This is a red herring, government style.

Also PROVE the Russians are involved, I'll wait.

ETA No one but the mass media coerced the public, should speak volumes.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

we the American people decided at the polls.

With alot of persuation from Clinton's mail as they got leaked all over the population, conveniently timed with the presidential debates.

Who do you think hacked into the mails? The American people? lol

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

With alot of persuation from Clinton's mail as they got leaked all over the population, conveniently timed with the presidential debates.

In short, YES

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Mr. Obama, let's see this "proof". Change the names to protect the innocent if you must, but I'd really like to see the so called proof before you go about starting a war with Russia. We've managed to avoid a major confrontation since the Bay of Pigs, and I'd kinda like to see that streak continue...really.

It's not that I don't trust you, you jackhole, but well, I don't trust you as far as I could throw a fully loaded B-2.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Sometimes the boogie man is living in your house.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

We aren't even sure Obama really said that though. The OP's source is RT, for Pete's sake.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: jappee

In short, YES

You make no sense. Think it through.

Edit:

I just want to clarify that I'm not pro-Hillary, I'm not American. My opinion is that of an outside observer of you guy's elections.

edit on 29-12-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

a reply to: seagull

We aren't even sure Obama really said that though. The OP's source is RT, for Pete's sake.

But we are "sure" the Russians did it? nonsense

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

OK, who did hack it? Hmm?

The Russians? Why? What do they gain from an antagonistic, even dangerous, attempt at effecting the election results? This is running the risk of a war...why do that, with no guarantee that Trump was even going to win? He doesn't win, he's left with an extremely angry US president on their hands...remember what happened the last time a US president took something personally? Four letters... I R A Q.

My criminal of choice is someone with in the DNC itself. Someone who she who shall not be named, ever again, offended for some reason.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Like it or not, come Jan 20, Russian sanctions will be dumped entirely, Israel will get complete US support to remove criminals from the lands there and there isn't a dam thing Iran can do about it other than get turned into ashes like the rest.

Not my choices but it is what is about to happen.
edit on 29-12-2016 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

link   
Lemme see if this is right........

the (president of the) USA meddles in countless countries around the world, using guns and bombs to topple regimes they do not like. But nobody gives a crap.

Russia *might* have meddled with a bit of online skulduggery in the hopes one Mr Trump's messages might overpower Ms Clinton's corrupt ideology. And now the same (president of the) USA that stirs up war, especially in the Middle East is crying foul and acting like a very bad loser.

#confusing
#hypocrite

link   

I'm well aware of the source, and it's "reliability". I going on mere supposition, nothing more.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

A lot of people give a crap, and have for many years.

Some of us even attempt to do something about it. With not a lot of success, I'll grant you, but we try.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

The Russians? Why? What do they gain from an antagonistic, even dangerous, attempt at effecting the election results? This is running the risk of a war...why do that, with no guarantee that Trump was even going to win?

Avoiding a nuclear war can be a compelling motive. Trump in office would reverse the Second Cold War, and it would help Russia take back Syria since Trump's planning on pulling back. Russia has everything gain.

US intelligence agedncies, both CIA and FBI (the same who was BTW investigating Hillary) also have evidences that Russia did it.

Also, Joseph McCarthy has scarred the US so bad that Russia knows people will be hesisant to accuse her because of the fear of being branded a McCarthyist.

edit on 29-12-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

The Russians? Why? What do they gain from an antagonistic, even dangerous, attempt at effecting the election results? This is running the risk of a war...why do that, with no guarantee that Trump was even going to win?

Avoiding a nuclear war can be a compelling motive. Trump in office would reverse the Second Cold War, and it would help Russia take back Syria since Trump's planning on pulling back. Russia has everything gain.

US intelligence agedncies, both CIA and FBI (the same who was BTW investigating Hillary) also have evidences that Russia did it.

The groups I trust less to tell the truth than the media are the CIA, FBI, (any 3-5 letter agency)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join