It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything you thought wasn't possible, probably is

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Interesting, you bet. It's more interesting than listening to a group of Libs acting like retards.
If you can get through 10 minutes of these Vids even I will be surprised, This of course is aimed at those who scoff easily at sh't they or their hero's don't approve of.

Just Saying so don't get bent over it.

And just for the record, this guy is a Certified Engineer. What he has to say is pertinent to this conversation.

The second Video, amazing info even the most die heard circular fan would agree with. Unless those who disagree have been mentally distracted from reality, that is.

Enjoy!

edit on 29-12-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

I can't watch YouTube videos, but I was curious, how do you know he's a certified engineer?

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

Well i couldn't 100% say yes however, I believe you can email the guy and ask for details.
edit on 29-12-2016 by JesusXst because: whooops

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Yeah I figured, btw nice to meet you, I'm Quantum, ATS's resident Certified Cowboy Astronaut Billionaire.

Since I've been to space I can tell you Earth is a sphere.

Now who are you gonna believe, a Certified Cowboy Astronaut Billionaire, or some lowly ground dwelling "certified engineer"?
edit on 29-12-2016 by Quantumgamer1776 because: Editing

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

Yeah I figured, btw nice to meet you, I'm Quantum, ATS's resident Certified Cowboy Astronaut Billionaire.

Since I've been to space I can tell you Earth is a sphere.

Now who are you gonna believe, a Certified Cowboy Astronaut Billionaire, or some lowly ground dwelling "certified engineer"?

You're funny you know that?

I'm a trillionaire, but shhhh don't tell anyone or the jig is up.

If you haven't taken time to watch the vids, I can say i honestly dont know if you're open to it or not but i will hope you are, and are willing to watch these.

Nice to meet you too Quantum.

edit on 29-12-2016 by JesusXst because: Screw it

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I have nothing nice to say about the details in the video..I only watched first video,I will not got there for the second one. I am just gonna watch the fun with this thread. Please don't drink the kool-aid

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: jappee

But... My friend, the second Video is even better. I admit the first one is repetitive but, True!

Are you an X Gen guy? If yes you must know slow is better.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
No fish bait tonight huh... darn.

I was hoping...

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Lol this guy doesn't understand physics very well. Being airborne doesn't mean you aren't spinning with the earth.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst
a reply to: jappee

But... My friend, the second Video is even better. I admit the first one is repetitive but, True!

Are you an X Gen guy? If yes you must know slow is better.

Yes, Gen X. Must we use labels? What if i was a highly intelligent 10yo?

But this guy is forgetting, unaware, omitting some basic principles of physics(even to my limited understanding as a gen x). Gravity.....I say again gravity.

"I admit the first one is repetitive but, True!"
I wish you could hear my laughter.

Have you ever toss a ball straight up in the air? Does it fly to the East at 900mph? This guy thinks it should. LMAO
edit on 12/29/2016 by jappee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Ok
I must admit
Some of the stuff is beyond me
The reality though, I have met or at least read some bizzare stuff around the net, have read bizzare stuff on this site
The flat earth conspiracy though is one of the least shocking, more reasonable when you listen to the evidence, this is the first time I have watched a full doco on the conspiracy

While I am not a flat earther, not likely to be with out some very good evidence, the documentary does ask some very pertinent and reasonable questions.
It asks and leaves a individual the opportunity to research and make up their own mind

I have questions, the flight paths of international carriers, why?

I have my own strange beliefs, I don't have the right to deny others theirs
As for flat earth, it's a very good question and does need to be addressed in an informative sincere and scientific way
Acting arrogant and dismissive to flat earthers is wrong and won't change anything

I watched over an hour and will get back to the rest when I have time

Why are international flights diverted through certain country's when they are so far away from the destination, anyone?

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
The most qualified to answer this "question" would be an astronaut. They are the only witnesses to this. Go ahead and ask them if the Earth is flat.
I bet after circumnavigating the Earth every 45(ish) minutes would convince anyone the reality the Earth is a sphere.
edit on 12/29/2016 by jappee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I watched the video until he came to the conclusion that is all wrong (12:05).
Total waste of my time, what did he do in all those physic classes? sleep?

His main fallacy is that he thinks, when a plane turns in the air let´s say 90°, that it would turn direction but fly sideways relative to the earth. In his world..

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
It's called the art of the argument. An intelligent person can make ridiculous things sound plausable. I don't think flat earth should be dismissed immediately. It's good to question things we take for granted.

In my uninformed opinon, I think a lot of these educated and intelligent "flat earthers" are doing some serious trolling.

Could you guys imaigne if flat earth was real? The level of propaganda and intellectual liars would be crazy. You would have to have professors, science-writers and other leading field experts in on it.

It'd be some giant cabal. Once you earned your degree and got into a top-level position, they'd tell you how the world really works. Either you keep it secret and to yourself, or they snuff you out!

Having said that, I'm sure that exists on some level on a non-flat earth related way. Aliens, anti-gravity tech, space exploration ect... The public is almost always shown the top of the ice-berg and told that is all that exists.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: jappee
The most qualified to answer this "question" would be an astronaut. They are the only witnesses to this. Go ahead and ask them if the Earth is flat.
I bet after circumnavigating the Earth every 45(ish) minutes would convince anyone the reality the Earth is a sphere.

They are just circumnavigating the dome you fooool! They shoot those astronauts to the top of the dome so they think they are in space. There is no such thing as gravity, it's all pressure! Right?! Just go ahead and recraete a pressurized-dome replica. It works, im tellin' ya!

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Interesting, you bet. It's more interesting than listening to a group of Libs acting like retards.
If you can get through 10 minutes of these Vids even I will be surprised, This of course is aimed at those who scoff easily at sh't they or their hero's don't approve of.

And just for the record, this guy is a Certified Engineer. What he has to say is pertinent to this conversation.

The second Video, amazing info even the most die heard circular fan would agree with. Unless those who disagree have been mentally distracted from reality, that is.

Enjoy!

This is idiotic, he doesn't take into account that the air that the plane is riding on has a relative velocity the same(plus or minus any windspeed differential) as the earth. So relative to the rotation of earth, the plane IS at a zero velocity when it makes the turn it's still traveling at a couple of hundred mph relative to north south earth though. The air that the plane is riding on is carrying the plane at a relative velocity equal to that of earth.

Jaden
edit on 29-12-2016 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden

Enjoy!

This is idiotic, he doesn't take into account that the air that the plane is riding on has a relative velocity the same(plus or minus any windspeed differential) as the earth. So relative to the earth, the plane IS at a zero velocity when it makes the turn. The air that the plane is riding on is carrying the plane at a relative velocity equal to that of earth. I see that he eventually does address that, but his argument is again idiotic. The atmosphere ABSOLUTELY is contained within the earth, it is held down by gravity. The only accounting that has to take place is wind speed relative to earth.

If he was correct, then the windspeed would be 900 mph... again, this is idiotic.

Jaden

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Exactly, his theory would require relative to earth windspeeds of close to 900 mph, which isn't the case.

Jaden

top topics

<<   2 >>

join