It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Message Warning Residents: “something terrible is going to happen”

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: studio500
I hope that this is just a coincidence and not at all related to the context of the note.

AURORA - A 6-year-old Aurora boy who police say is considered at-risk is missing. David was last seen around 5:30 p.m. in the 15700 block of East Amherst Place. He was wearing camouflage pants a black shirt, tan coat and black and orange boots. Police say David is 4 feet tall and weighs 48 pounds. He has brown hair and blue/green eyes. He has a history of wandering off, police say. Officers are actively searching for David. If you see him call 911.

Source

I was just in the middle of writing a sentence that this had gone nowhere but thought I should check first.

But then I found the above article which was posted at 6:30 PM. MST December 31, 2016

Surely the note couldn't have related to this?

A reminder of the text in the note:

According to police, the cards and signs read: “Something terrible is going to happen in Aurora 12/31/16. The wise will find the truth and act before it is too late. If you are vigilant and watchful the clues will appear as you travel the roadways. The answer is all around you but will you find it before the evil is done?”

I truly hope that references to the side of the road don't relate to this incident.

Was he autistic? They say autistic children and audits are attracted to water. I don't know why but he was found dead in a pond

www.kktv.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I hope that this is just a coincidence and not at all related to the context of the note.

AURORA - A 6-year-old Aurora boy who police say is considered at-risk is missing. David was last seen around 5:30 p.m. in the 15700 block of East Amherst Place. He was wearing camouflage pants a black shirt, tan coat and black and orange boots. Police say David is 4 feet tall and weighs 48 pounds. He has brown hair and blue/green eyes. He has a history of wandering off, police say. Officers are actively searching for David. If you see him call 911.

Source

I was just in the middle of writing a sentence that this had gone nowhere but thought I should check first.

But then I found the above article which was posted at 6:30 PM. MST December 31, 2016

According to police, the cards and signs read: “Something terrible is going to happen in Aurora 12/31/16. The wise will find the truth and act before it is too late. If you are vigilant and watchful the clues will appear as you travel the roadways. The answer is all around you but will you find it before the evil is done?”

I truly hope that references to the side of the road don't relate to this incident.

Perhaps a rogue agent of some Finders-Esque group knew his crew. Had the kid pinpointed?

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: StookieWilliams

Source

Perhaps a rogue agent of some Finders-Esque group knew his crew Had the kid pinpointed?

The "Clues along the roadway" could refer to 1800-THE LOST type billboards

posted on Jan, 16 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Source

Perhaps a rogue agent of some Finders-Esque group knew his crew Had the kid pinpointed?

The "Clues along the roadway" could refer to 1800-THE LOST type billboards

The strangest part though, to me, is that by don't we have Surveillance footage of the card placer? It was a mall and a movie theatre I wouldn't expect cameras to be anywhere else

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join