It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Message Warning Residents: “something terrible is going to happen”

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
& the hourglass symbolizes spacetime or universal time

leolady

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: texasgirl

No. I am certain that I am just wildly wrong about everything now.

Thinking way outside the box but this place isn't far away, from the area where the cards showed up.

Look at the shape. I know it is a stretch but......

Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, located just outside Batavia, Illinois, near Chicago, is a United States Department of Energy national laboratory specializing in high-energy particle physics.

www.google.com...@41.8256857,-88.3053795,9832m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x880ee54d4ed5111b:0x7fd1f848c350e85d!8m2!3d41.7605 849!4d-88.3200715
edit on 28-12-2016 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: added link

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
something terrible is going to happen on Dec. 31...
all around the world!!
the people will gather together to celebrate the end of the year, and the beginning of a new one.
they will get drunk, they will get stoned, they will kiss, they will make love...
and well for a few, they will create babies...
of course, most won't realize just how terrible it was till they wake up on Jan 1st with the mother of all hangovers and fleeting glimpses of the events of the night before...
most terrible indeed!!!

how does any of this relate to abortion?? how would any pro-life group turn this message toward anything relating to abortion?
is there any laws going into effect on the 1st or something?
is saying goodbye to 2016 really that terrible... I mean, as far as I am concerned it was rather a crappy year anyways... won't be sad one bit to see it fade into the history books!

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
link

Anti-abortion group likely behind ominous cards left around Aurora area, police say

Not sure if it had been brought up. But I got that from the Chicago Tribune

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

This FB page WAS associated with the card...although, it looks as if Anonymous is involved with it now:
www.facebook.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: bknapple32

This FB page WAS associated with the card...although, it looks as if Anonymous is involved with it now:
www.facebook.com...

Honestly, from reading the posts...it looks like the work of 0HOUR1 shutting down a fake anti-abortion group scamming money from people.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

buy 500 business cards - $20
run around the neighborhood attaching them to cars - free
sit back and watch the paraniod wingnuts go crazy = priceless

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Anon hijacked the FB page:

It happens 12/31/16
Sorry. We hijacked this page when they hid it. Not our doing. Heh
December 23 at 7:28pm

www.facebook.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

buy 500 business cards - $20
run around the neighborhood attaching them to cars - free
sit back and watch the paraniod wingnuts go crazy = priceless

Honestly every time one of these events , like say the Beast BIll, shows up the same people get insanely panicked then it always, without fail, turns out to be viral marketing or something similar.

THis will go down the same way and the same people will exhale and wait for the next "something horrible is going to happen" marketing scheme.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I think the democratic party received such an influx of cash, they've parceled it out to religous zealots, anti-abortonists, and other various and sundry assortment of individuals with the same frame of mind, to just cause general unease and intimidation. I've received three notes in the mail, my address having been typed right on the envelope so no label was used, and a postage stamp placed on them. The first note I received around Sept. 20ish, said, "Karma will come back to you." Kinda weird, right?, but not too bad.

The second note I received. .... and these are typed lines having been ripped off of a piece of paper....was on Oct. 22nd, and it said, "What makes this world more dangerous is doing evil. Evil and hurt never go away but grows and manifests itself in the people that are hurt. That hurt gets passed on to others around them, there [sic] children and their friends. You spawned evil and it spread like cancer. Many innocent lives have been ruined because of people like you. You say you are a nice person but you were not. Youre [sic] a fraud."

That one had me scratching my head. Who would be sending me these things? ? The third and so far last note I received was on Nov. 22nd, and it said, "You are not a hippie. You are not a sister. Sisters don't vote for pussy grabbers. Sisters don't screw other sisters. Evil will haunt you. Felonies, DUI, jail, pussy grabbing. No hippie, no sister."

It was the "pussy grabbing" note that told me where they were coming from.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: EightAhoy
Badselfeater v.2?

I agree. I has the BSEdotcom feel.

I think it is related.

What is that?

It is a website that did a count down, I think it timed out on 12/14/2016 at 4pm.

It ended with a video. An intense display of the graphic results of abortion. I wish I could say it was fake, but having seen the process up close, when I was working in a clinic while in nursing school, I know it is very real.

I couldn't do anything about the clinic, but I confronted the school and they removed us from that rotation. I just wish they had done it sooner. Before I had to witness that which can never be unseen.

What the hell kind of a Nursing School would promote murdering innocent babies!
OMG! That's messed up.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: hebegbes

Wow. THAT is very strange.
I wonder how common this really is.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I know...it is weird. I was really kinda hoping somebody would come back and say, oh, yeah, I received something like that, too, just so I don't start thinking this was personal...but I truly don't think it was. I don't think I have any friends, whether Trump supporters or not, that would do something like that or say those things to me. I just think it's big lib money behind it all.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: hebegbes

Where were the post marks from?
edit on 28-12-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: hebegbes
I know...it is weird. I was really kinda hoping somebody would come back and say, oh, yeah, I received something like that, too, just so I don't start thinking this was personal...but I truly don't think it was. I don't think I have any friends, whether Trump supporters or not, that would do something like that or say those things to me. I just think it's big lib money behind it all.

did you ask any of your neighbors if they got those notes as well??
edit on 28-12-2016 by research100 because: dang spelling

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
St. Louis. All our mail in this part of Illinois also gets routed through STL, so it doesn't have to be a Missouri resident, at least that's my understanding. I could be wrong on that now that I type it out and will have to call the PO tomorrow and find out. Thanks for helping me think that through!

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: research100
No. I don't neighbor around much. I should, tho, and just ask, I guess. I've never even had so much as a politic sign in my yard. I don't know how I even would have been picked out. Now I AM starting to think it's maybe just me.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Yayyy something interesting is happening in my neck of the woods! Gotta keep an eye out for these cards and "signs" on the road over the next few days. I'm sure its all nonsense, but I love a good mystery.

Anyway, here's what I find interesting about the whole thing. Cards were found in Fox Valley Mall (located in Aurora), Wheaton (several miles from Aurora), AMC Theatre in Barrington (A good 30 minute drive from Aurora at least), Willow Creek Church (also located in Barrington), and the intersection of Barrington road and Studio Drive (which is the traffic light you use to access the Barrington movie theatre). Seems like majority of the messages are in Barrington. Meanwhile, you've got Elgin, Joliet, and Naperville which are all similar distances from Aurora as Barrington but have much larger populations.. but no cards.

So why the focus around Barrington if the message is in regards to Aurora? Maybe the nutjob who's spreading these messages lives in Barrington. Or maybe not. But if something terrible actually were to happen, I think Barrington would be a good place to look for a suspect.

Can't wait to see what doesn't happen!

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Well, there will be a lot of drunk people out that night, Hangovers are a catastrophe. People will have regrets the next morning.

Why would an abortion group be posting something like this with a specific date

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

So where can I find the book these art snobs are flogging?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join