It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unsolved cases of Missing Children (UK and USA)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I have always been fascinated by the mystery of missing Children!

In a world like today where Big Brother is always watching , it's hard to imagine a child can just go missing with no explanation, warning or evidence left in their departure.

Below I will list some of the cases that have fascinated me for some time.

This thread is to encourage the debate of - is it pedophiles? A glitch in the Matrix? Time Travel? Aliens? Etc etc! You get the drift.

Damien Nettles (UK) -

Damien Nettles disappeared from the Isle of Wight on November 2, 1996 when he was 16. The investigation into his disappearance has been ongoing ever since, with five men arrested in 2011, although no charges have been brought.[1] The case has, over the years, attracted significant media coverage, in part due to its mysterious nature – Damien was last seen in a fish and chip shop near his home on Cowes, and then never again, indicating his murder.[2] Surviving CCTV footage shows Nettles trying to order at a local chip shop, in a confused state. Multiple witnesses from the evening claim he appeared heavily intoxicated, or looked "spaced out", and his friends recall him possibly trying to acquire drugs.[3] However, other footage of the night in question was lost by Hampshire Police, preventing the full corroboration of witness accounts
Source

Johnny Gosch (USA) -

On a pleasant September morning in 1982, a 12 year old boy disappeared in West Des Moines, Iowa. His name was Johnny Gosch. What transpired that day was the beginning of a worldwide eye-opener to the atrocities of pedophilia and child trafficking in America. One woman, Noreen Gosch (Johnny's mother), out of grief and desperation, began a personal mission to reveal the truth behind her son' s kidnapping and expose an unbelieveable politically linked cover-up. For this reason, I dedicate this article to Noreen Gosch, who stands alone as a pioneer, pillar of strength, and symbol of courage for her relentless pursuit of justice in the name of moral humanity. Johnny was kidnapped while he began his morning paper route for the Des Moines Register in West Des Moines, Iowa on September 5, 1982. Witnesses to the kidnapping state that a man stopped and asked Johnny for directions. Johnny told another paper boy that the man frightened him. He was followed until he was out of sight of the others, then snatched by 2 men who held him down in the back seat of an old Fairmont. Witnesses saw the car screeching tires as it made a hasty getaway.
Source

Madeline McCann (UK) -

Madeleine Beth McCann (born 12 May 2003) disappeared on the evening of 3 May 2007 from her bed in a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz, a resort in the Algarve region of Portugal, sparking what one newspaper called "the most heavily reported missing-person case in modern history".[3] Her whereabouts remain unknown.[4] Madeleine was on holiday from the UK with her parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, her younger twin siblings, and a group of family friends and their children. She and the twins had been left asleep at 20:30 in the ground-floor apartment, while the McCanns and friends dined in a restaurant 50 metres (160 ft) away.[5] The parents checked on the children throughout the evening, until Madeleine's mother discovered she was missing at 22:00. At first the Portuguese police seemed to accept that it was an abduction, but after misinterpreting a British DNA analysis they came to believe that Madeleine had died in the apartment.[n 1] The McCanns were declared arguidos (suspects) in September 2007 but were cleared when Portugal's attorney-general archived the case in July 2008.
Source

These are just three cases that over the years have developed in different ways such as the claim that photos of Johnny Gosch in captivity were sent to his Mother and an Adult Johnny Gosch visited his mother years later.

Or Damien Nettles was killed due to drugs.

Or Madeline Mccan was killed and hidden by her parents!

What do we think truly happened to these guys??

Please feel free to add other missing Children to this thread

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
No can do. This will lead to the colonel and all that "fake news" of late.
Advertisers hate that sort of thing.
Repost in RATS and be as vague as possible and you might get to
continue your quest.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
It's pizzagate Yo! It's more than just James Alifantis, and Comet Ping Poing in DC. That's just a hub and or a franchise. this stuff goes so far and so deep and these sick f***s go through a lot of babies. We're talking about the Finders Cult and we're talking about the CIA building orphanages in the balkans before they started those wars, they got some stuff set up in Haiti before the earthquake, but the truth is we are being farmed and the elites go through a lot of babies.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ezramullins

Well, without trying to go off-topic here, there is a massive pile of "fake-news" in the alternative news industry. For all the real "altnernative" news that is not apart of mainstream, there is 10x more fake news trying to get viewer hits for money.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: ezramullins

Well, without trying to go off-topic here, there is a massive pile of "fake-news" in the alternative news industry. For all the real "altnernative" news that is not apart of mainstream, there is 10x more fake news trying to get viewer hits for money.

This ^

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

edit on 28-12-2016 by ezramullins because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
....the police sketches of Madeline Mccan's abductors bear a striking resemblance to John and Tony Podesta. John was unaccounted for during this period and shortly afterwards all his computer files were erased.....just saying. I don't want to make any questionable or actionable comments because I was sanctioned by the ATS powers that be for expressing a prior opinion in the Pizza post that shall not be mentioned....

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilliamtheResolute
....the police sketches of Madeline Mccan's abductors bear a striking resemblance to John and Tony Podesta. John was unaccounted for during this period and shortly afterwards all his computer files were erased.....just saying. I don't want to make any questionable or actionable comments because I was sanctioned by the ATS powers that be for expressing a prior opinion in the Pizza post that shall not be mentioned....

Lol

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
search Getty 100000
That's all

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Did a little reading and turned up the following, this is a continuing theme from those who profess to know what is going on in the elite circles. I copied the following link to illustrate the accusations that are out there....the Pizza story may have more validity than middle America is comfortable with...

jandeane81.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilliamtheResolute
a reply to: visitedbythem

Did a little reading and turned up the following, this is a continuing theme from those who profess to know what is going on in the elite circles. I copied the following link to illustrate the accusations that are out there....the Pizza story may have more validity than middle America is comfortable with...

jandeane81.com...

Interesting

new topics

top topics

join