It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All eyes are on you? Persons of interest.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Dan00

Awesome! You're funny!

Edit to add: That's vitally important, yes. Good advice. You can't "cross the streams" when fighting ghosts and goblins.

Brings to my mind C.S. Lewis' "The Great Divorce".

Somewhere, for the love of God and people a line must be drawn, and a point of distinction and differentiation made.

Love and authentic leadership cannot compromise or sell out.

"If you can't beat 'em, join 'em" is bad policy all the way around.

edit on 29-12-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

It's still difficult for me to talk about, but I think they saw me as a threat because I am a Christian and an empath to a degree which is how I knew there was something extra about those people. I started seeing entities and hearing them telepathically when near those people. (They had moved in above my apartment at an apartment complex and were vandalizing cars in the parking lot. It was a nice complex too, very strange. I told the manager and broke my lease to leave after a week of that stuff).

On one evening during this time I got the felling I should look out the window so I peeked through the blinds into the parking lot and I saw what looked like about 50 people or more, and they were all looking right at me. I could hear them telepathically saying different things, all directed at me, threats, death, hatred filled things. I felt they had to be demonic because I didn't believe there were really all those people out there, or that people could even do things like that.

I started getting mad and told them in my mind that their souls will be cast into an eternal lake of fire. I don't know why or what made me think of saying that, but they all flipped out and took off very fast. Like a wind they just blew away and were gone, they were also extremely furious and surprised after I said that. I looked later and couple had come back, but they wouldn't come any closer than the sidewalk about 100 feet away to me. I am sure I had help on my side keeping them away.
After that night I didn't see or hear anything further, and nothing like it has happened since. I haven't experienced anything telepathic since then either and that was back in 1987. I moved away from that place about 3 days later. I just packed up and drove away.

Thank you so much for sharing. Utterly fascinating story.

That's a lot of people gathered together on your front yard. So many that you thought they couldn't be real..

Sounds like something out of invasion of the body snatchers where they all start pointing, with the mouth forming an O and then making that noise.

Could it have been that a crowd had gathered that wanted to kill you and it was you in the Spirit who was reading their minds by telepathy? and were so powerful, because of your faith, that you scared the # out of them when God seemed to speak through you to them, also telepathically.

Smart to just move and get out of there. You were definitely marked for something rather unpleasant.

Could it also be that that area was such a hotbed of satanism that your presence in their midst caused the disturbances?

In other words, I don't think you hallucinated those people and your story presents as authentic.

It's much trippier by far than my own in many ways.

Thanks again for sharing.

I welcome more thoughts on this. It's good to speak about it without fear btw. That's important to disempower it/them/whatever, at the very least in regards to their impact or influence on you as a result of the intimidation.

You seem perfectly fine too, that's what's also interesting about your sharing of this experience.

Very authentic and very creepy.

Please tell us more...!

Best regards,

Ankh

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I'm so happy that this thread has been so well received with an open-minded and non-judgemental receptivity.

You're good people.

I've come to believe that at some level we are ALL of us playing some role or another in a hero's journey of the farthest reaching implications and proportion, whether we like it or not.

Perhaps some among us look for a little more drama than others, and maybe some are even called or chosen to perform a certain thing or learn or teach a certain lesson.

It happens.

If there's one thing I've noticed in all of this, it's how important it is to understand the story of stories, and give it another read while asking ourselves about what this Jesus guy really wanted for us to understand, and who and what he was using as a type of foil to reveal a much higher truth and understanding and awareness. What did he mean that because they said we see, they were blind and the blind leading the blind? Why did he call them in his day, whitewashed sepultures filled with dead men's bones and all corruption? Why did he, in an outrage, overturn the tables of the money changers in the temple? Why did he enter straight into the jaws of the beast itself? Was it a hoodwink?

I saw what he really did and why and I guess I sought to find a way to copy it at some level, and I was granted my "wish" because God knew that I could handle it.

It was really an honor and a privilege to be so reviled and attacked, largely due to my faith, and probably combined with a healthy dose of 9/11 awareness and understanding, which really brings that lurking monster to the fore, especially when principals are caught engaged in certain symbolic gestures and, as we have seen, rather unsavory activities in their private lives, whether actively engaged in or simply condoned or covered up and hidden away yet favored and sanctioned by inference.

In other words, I've now seen enough to know that I wasn't entirely mistaken or off-base in my original assessment as to motives and intentions. The data is in or enough of it anyway, to produce a fairly accurate assessment and analysis.

God how I hope their reign comes to an abrupt end, to the degree that we'll all be able to feel it deep down, that a new domain of possibility and freedom is opening up for the human being.

I feel very strongly that this, the 21st century, is the century not of globalization and the establishment of global governance, or the century of the self, but the century of the Human Being and of God's free gift of life, that we will come to better understand our place and in the process develop a whole new appreciation for what it really means and signifies to be a human being in the 21st century when everything is up in the air and out of control.

We've all known that something was terribly wrong and that a new wind is blowing and a new sun dawning, and by that I'm most certainly not referring to the personage of Donald Trump.

What it's all about now is what's relevant, and what's not, and that's your free choice, so it's you, and me, the little man, with Jesus himself having blazed the trail so that we would have life to the full and to overflowing.

Be blessed!

Ankh

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

How Satanic can the name of a mountain be?

Its not like Obama renamed the thing Lucifer's Peak or The Devils Dome.

Sounds like you may be a little paranoid buddy and possibly also experiencing some form of panic attacks.

Look at it this way, long before Humanity existed the mountain already was there and long after our species departs this planet ether by choice or extinction it will probobly still be there. So really any names we assign to the area are nothing more than Human constructs.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Well, based on my experiences in hindsight, somewhat satanic I'd say.

It was just rather unusual. Obama's schedule was altered and he rushes up to Alaska to rename this mountain, which is a "two-horned" mountain and the tallest in North America, "the High One" or "Great One".

It was a highly symbolic act.

I've also seen Obama make other veiled references to seemingly innocuous things that have disturbing references and parallels to other aspects of satanism, as if signalling.

Maybe I was way off base, and it was God who was putting me through the ringer for it, but I don't think so.

What's disturbed me is the way that I've perceived him returning to these themes and motifs, as well as a certain reference in the Podesta emails.

I used to be under the impression that he was one of the good guys, until he could be seen essentially running the same ball handed to him by Bush down the field, so I started paying attention.

I trust my evaluative skills and the leading of the Spirit of Intelligence, and that's what's surfaced.

Bearing false witness is not a good thing to be engaged in.

In hindsight, it was more the reaction that seemed to confirm my suspicions more than anything.

What people like Obama say and do is very calculated and it's not without it's symbolism or significance.

The actual naming of the mountain is quite irrelevant. It's the intent and the symbolism that caught my attention.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Why would the Devil have horns through, after all he's a fallen angel? Pan on the other hand, if memory serves, he had the horns of a ram.

The point being Christianity has its roots in many religions that predate her inception. None of which are as old as the mountain range in question.

You do see the conundrum or at least the ambivalence of the mountain(if such a thing were possible). Symbology is the fickle beast at best I'm afraid. It can be seen anywhere if you look hard enough.

edit on 29-12-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

It has more to do with Baphomet and the divided middle I believe than an actual two horned creature somewhere. It's more of an esoteric, occult symbolic representation, than something literal.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
P.S. This appears to be about as bad as it got up in Alaska..

So maybe, just maybe, I might have gotten bent out of shape over nothing, but the REACTION it produced, now that was really something let me tell you.

I'm not saying there's anything out of the ordinary here, but is there anything symbolic about it or meaningful?

Good thing the kids pulled him back up..!

lol (listen to a certain laugh in the background).

It proves nothing of course and means nothing, neccessarily, and yes, to some it makes me look like a loon to even suggest anything else, but in the context that I've offered, it's worth observing and noting.

Does it have anything to do with the same theme?

I like the "ruffled feathers" in the rear with the fingers waggling as if to say goodbye, that's pretty funny.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   
To Obama's credit, he did have the wisdom, and the fortitude, to return to Buckingham Palace their gift of the Queen's bust, at the very beginning of his Presidency.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
And as to Jesus, he was the real deal, and he knew what he was doing and really WAS "God's gift to the world". His is the true model of authentic leadership and the very cause of Civilization and the Light of Liberty, even if no one really understood what he was up to until it was too late and all the treasure was his, to be held in reserve for all who really love as he loved, which was his only commandment ie: that we just TRY our best and follow him into the resurrection life on the other side of the ordeal. To him went the last laugh in the domain of absolute and unfettered freedom and love. This was his secret knowledge and the means by which he was able to bear the burden, because his joy and love transcended it, but that circle of joy and love isn't complete unless we join him in it, in sympathetic harmony, even if it means that there might be a cross to bear or a burden to carry, or an ordeal to go through, because it's worth it, for everyone even when it's a hard pill to swallow and a hard lesson to learn ie: there could be some tears and sorrow, mourning and repentance.

His was like a great work and a perfect act of white magic capable of rendering all black magic fundamentally selfish and harmful and the end of the sacrifice of another by which to gain or access "power".

"I ask for mercy, not sacrifice."

He was all for our mutual glorification, and the doorway that he became or opened, framed by the twin pillars of Justice and Mercy which stretch as far as the heavens are long, that doorway however large and opened, can only be accessed in a certain way, and it's not just a matter of some sort of coerced "belief" in, only, but a matter of the heart and soul and what master we serve, and everything that we honor and serve, and protect, and what we embrace and what we oppose.

The way of the cross and of threading the eye in the needle while carrying water across the desert, to form the "hump" of the dawning sun, this is the great way, and Jesus the true Great One, who himself filled the space of the divided middle with an unending and unfathomable love as the very love of God rendered obvious and transparent and fully communicated without an esoteric veil of secrecy or dark occultism.

He was obedient to the higher will and love and Civilized order founded on Justice and Righteousness and Mercy as the heart of the law, all the way down the line, even to the very point of death on a cross.

To rebel against such a thing, such a gesture is the very height of absurdity.

Thus in my struggle with these people and forces and powers and principalities, my aim was not simply to oppose, but also to persuade, and to come to understand ever more clearly, through the tears and all the heartache and regret, outrage, embarrassment, fear and loathing even hatred, that it's was a good and necessary "practical" joke, but one told, astonishingly by God, even via "signs and wonders" worked in the strangest of ways, and by that I don't mean one that embraces darkness or voodoo (Bill Clinton made some such remark after he and his wife's experience with Voodoo in Haiti).

This became the lesson that I wished to teach, while going through the ordeal.

After laughing at me, and mocking me, and then having that sardonic grin wiped off their face in the knowledge that a higher power is capable of interceding for those He loves (even in spite of themselves, let me tell you I'm no saint), and seeing the power and might of God at work, however overt or subtle, that they too, even in spite of Themselves, might come to at last really "get" the joke, even when that joke is also at their own expense. Then, what makes an appearance, or can, if we would but have the audacity and the chutzpah to laugh and cry at ourselves, is the beginning of God's mercy, which to be authentically merciful, is a full mercy, and a complete absolution.

I pray therefore for their forgiveness, as I have at last come to forgive them (now that it's safe to climb down off the wall, like some sort of watchtower or watchman), even to the degree that they might find not only forgiveness, but a level of consolation that's capable of functioning as the very hand of God that's capable of wiping away first our outrage and then our tears, while marvelling at the power of the free and full self expression and an unmolested freedom of speech which does not presume that it can define the narrative, while trying to shore it all up with a major dose of blood magic and occult Satanism or OTO.

In the end, my aim became one of hoping to be appreciated and seen as someone who did them a big favor for making them cry and for revealing just how powerful IS the power of Christ and what he did in our midst, echoes of which can be heard in eternity even as history tries to repeat itself, while crucifying humanity over and over again in the process.

Just think of the kind of world we would have if the little man was given every reason to embrace a necessary suffering for the sake and cause of love. What kind of world would that produce where the rubber really meets the road and goes places far and wide.

I am nothing, of myself, but in Christ, our combined level of performance could surprise or even astonish, anything's possible, so I counted on that to really freak them out big time in some way that I wouldn't even be able to account for but which they would never forget for the life of themselves.

Leonardo da Vinci, he understood it (the joke) clearly.

He painted it for a bunch of monks on the dining room wall of their monastery or whatever, cloister, and mischievously told them that they must contemplate it every time they sat down for a meal together.

If I were one among them, I'd be the guy to look at it one day, and then burst out laughing, yet unable to explain myself to my curious onlookers and fellow brethren who might consider me to have suddenly gone insane.

That's the way it is when these realizations come, because they're in the blindspot of our prior ignorance. They're what we didn't know and didn't even known we didn't know, until we did.

But people want for the evidence to show up, and I am convinced that it did and does.

Therefore, no matter how terrifying an ordeal it was to go through, because I follow Christ and simply did what I saw him doing, in the end I can say to my adversary - it was a pleasure to be of service.

"A gentleman is a man who never hurts another person's feelings, unintentionally."

~ Anonymous (wasn't Oscar Wilde)

"Every sinner has a future, and every saint, a past."

~ that was Oscar Wilde

“The Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting. It has been found difficult; and left untried.”

― G.K. Chesterton

Everyone must be consoled and experience the loving hand of God that wipes away the tears from your eyes, even if you're Barack Obama, John Podesta or Hillary Clinton or you, or me, or the Queen of England.

It's tough stuff, but very funny, at least potentially very funny, but woe to those who cannot cry and who would rather lose their own sense of humor than face the truth, and thus God who is spirit and truth and everything that's worthwhile, worth living for and even dying for, but oh to rise again, now there's something really special.

It's all for our mutual glorification in the end, these trials and tribulations to help get us through the dark night of the soul into the light of life.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   
And if I was completely and utterly mistaken in my interpretation of events and brainwashed myself into having this experience, along with a very healthy dose of synchronicity, then I guess the joke's on me, and that's ok too. I can live with that.

Lessons were still learned and taught regardless.

In part, I wanted to make this thread as a way to subject my map to the scrutiny of others while at some level, checking to see if they were still out to get me! lol

So far so good!

No more heart wars.

God bless you each to a one dear reader.

If I've learned anything through this experience, is that there is a God and he has one very wicked sense of humor (without somehow crossing the line once). Oh, and that we are loved beyond imagination, and there are powers and principalities which cannot in the end be hijacked for expediency as some sort of permissive framework to do evil. (how absurd).

It's the triumph you see, real or imagined.

I know many of your struggle, and this is my message to you - try having a faith the size of a tiny mustard seed and then, when it's growing in you, go ahead and say to the mountain (of badness and bad historical causation) MOVE, and watch, even dismayed, as it crumbles into the abyss, or if you come across a bad tree, with fruitless fruit of evil - UPROOT and be case into the abyss, in the name of Jesus Christ, and then watch as it is compelled to do so.

And to our enemy? we must extend a hand of friendship and a better way of life and a better pursuit than our own fame and fortune and ability to influence or manipulate for some sort of hidden agenda that doesn't really serve but that uses people as a tool or as throwaways or just numbers or statistics.

We are not a massman, and collectivsm sucks the big one.

That was my aim, once I started taking flak, to try to give them taste for who and what they're dealing with when they trying to mess around with God's children with the use of black magic or, as we've come to see of late, make use of God's children to try to DO black magic, which is the kind of thing that would be capable of getting themselves tossed right out of the city gate even as it begins to come down from above by divine proportion and from a place of incorruptibility.

We are all tested and put to the test, sometimes in the most unexpected of ways, but, for those with even a modicum of faith as a starting point (in the love of God, not "satan"), rest assured that God's got your back, he really does. He loves us all, but there's no façade that's capable of defending against the love of God.

When people fall into a pit of their own making, they need an authentic "lion's paw" hand of resurrection, and who better equipped to do such a thing than someone that they once set out to victimize for all the wrong reasons..?

Thank you for your participation.

Be blessed (not blessed be),

Ankh

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Brother no offense but you need to get some help w this, I'm very much concerned about you

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Brother no offense but you need to get some help w this, I'm very much concerned about you

I have. Don't be. I'm fine now. All is well that ends well and begins anew well.

Thanks for your concern though. I appreciate it.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I have. Don't be. I'm fine now. All is well that ends well and begins anew well.

Thanks for your concern though. I appreciate it.

Of course , and I never mean any disrespect, were all brothers and sisters here!

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

As you can see I take myself and my experiences both very seriously and not seriously at all.

That said, I think that it would be very interesting to see who visits and reads ATS just in case anyone other than us active members is paying attention.

You just never know when you might have made a successful "death-star" shot until after the dust settles and you take stock of the world around you.

I've always only wanted to be most helpful to others and the world in which we live, move and have our being, where certain activities and MO's have no place.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join