It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All eyes are on you? Persons of interest.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I should have made mention in the OP that this all happened well over a year ago now, and that it's completely passed.

If anyone is going through any sort of thing like this or spiritual attack, hang in there and have faith that God's got your back, and it too will pass.

The way I see it, is that for some strange and unfathomable reason that only God knows, I was given the opportunity to share in a portion of His suffering for the sake of what's right and true.

It's interesting though how such things play out, particularly for those among us with faith.

I think that whoever or whatever forces were at the other end of "the op" they must have been utterly astonished at the way it played out.

At one point, it was as if I was given little snippets and pieces of info and data to help me in the fight, as if by some miracle I was given to hear them, like some sort of fly on the wall, and I distinctly remember hearing someone say, with great surprise and not a little fear - "Just who's running this op anyway?!"

It was a strange time, all of which seemed to culminate at the supermoon blood moon lunar eclipse last fall, which I didn't know about until that evening, but that I'd been having visions and seeing signs of in the lead up to it.

"Oh what have we done" was something else I'd heard.

I hope my interpretations of what was happening were close, and that I didn't do anything bad or wrong and that some fine day I might be considered a good and faithful servant for what I went through.

Throughout I tried not to get angry or upset, and to pray for my enemy, whoever or wherever they were, which was part of my own defense strategy, and a very effective one I feel.

But that said, I certainly did wish for them to be brought to their knees in tears and repentance, because it seemed that by attacking me as one of God's own, they were indirectly at war with God.

It was rather disheartening then to see certain things come out these last few months, which would seem to suggest that they really didn't learn any lessons at all from it, but that instead they persisted and again pursued the left hand path of black magic and other unmentionable things.

God's mercy is great, and his power, however subtle, vast, and it's not for me to judge, but at some point you have to wonder if there isn't a strike out point.

It's not a good time to be a power mongering satanist I don't think, because they will reach a place and a point where the inconsolable cannot be consoled and where one's sense of humor, mirth and charm drains away leaving only a scowl and a hate-filled countenance.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Although I cannot find it at the moment, and I've looked, at one time a number of years ago now, there was an interview with Gen. Michael Haden of the NSA (he knows his stuff, Trump ought to consult him even though he's downed Trump for talking about torture, which is a valid concern) who said that during their searching and activities, they not only look for terrorists and people who are up to no good but also for certain "interesting people" or person's of interest.

But he kind of laughed and smiled as he said this, as if it was an entertaining notion. No suspicion of any crime committed, nothing necessarily extraordinary in that person's background or creds - just "interesting", and then whatever series or levels of surveillance are deemed "appropriate" by some a-hole like Hayden himself (knowledgeable but assholish) would be employed "on" the target, but the surveillance itself is really a form of terrorism (if it's not done in absolute quiet mode), and the organization of people within that "domain" or grid, are corrupt, from what I could tell, if only by their violation of the target's right to an unmolested freedom.

Perhaps because the threat isn't deemed to be serious, they are like a bunch of kids playing around with some poor sot who won't know what hit him, and given a free reign to try out different tools and approaches at their leisure, but which, when taken together, as was the case in my own experience, resulted in unintended consequences, namely one of the embarrassment of being caught reacting to me and what I'd posted on the Internet in the first place, which only betrayed the validity of my original concern or complaint.

It's what I would call black magic blowback.

It would be a terrible thing to be on the transmitting and receiving end of that sorcerer's "staff" let me tell you!

So in the end my sense of humor mirth and charm, and fearlessness, as an "untouchable" was restored, but only according to my faith in God as a God of love but one who's not unwilling to discipline the foxes in the henhouse with a healthy dose of their own medicine, if need be and as the opportunity presents itself.

What's interesting about a good hoodwink and double-bind, is that if it's done in the spirit of Christ and by the power of God, it works wonders, and keeps on working wonders. By the very nature of it's reason, logic, love and unimaginable cunning, it's indomitable.

And when they find themselves in the bind of their own making by their own hand, it won't stop doing it's thing until the point of abject tears of repentance and sorrow, whether they be the President of the United States or the Queen of England.

It was the same thing for Jesus, who so loved the people who crucified him, that he was willing to put that bind on them and bring them to their knees in realization of what they'd done.

"Oh what did we do?!"

We don't need scapegoats anymore, or any black magic, or anything that woefully falls short of the mark, as an arrow of authentic Civilized progress.

"Apart from me you can do nothing."

There is a universal controversy surrounding the issue of authentic Spiritual Authority and thus all authority on heaven and on earth, and from time to time it all comes to a head. Maybe God made use of me somehow to perform a great work, it's possible. Doesn't make me special, but it does show how special we all are as free and autonomous individual performers or as active historical participants and free will agents.

Their ultimate mistake was elitism, if not dabbling in the black magic and trying to raise satan or the image of the bull or the ram to the highest height framed within the context of saving the world.

All the very best to one and all.

Happy New Year! and no, that doesn't mean this was a hoax thread, although it does contain within itself much hope and optimism, and that more and more we the little man will overcome the world (there's the real world, and the "system" world) because what one among us was able to accomplish and hold together as a standard of Truth and Justice, and an indomitable rock of reason, logic and love, that you can either build on or reject to your downfall, and chagrin.

I should point out that on Reddit I was also a 9/11 Truther, and when that was cross-referenced, I think that, as much as anything made me a target, and it was one reason that I deleted my account on Reddit not realizing that that doesn't actually delete your posting history.. duh!

We've all been driven "up the wall" in many ways these past 15 years or so.

If I'm anything of a prophet of some kind on account of what I've been through (been there done that got the t-shirt), I'm here now to give us all the "all clear", and that's not simply because Trump was elected unexpectedly, although that's a part of it, as it would now appear.

I think I got to play a role in "The Tie That Binds" and "Entanglement" but it was never I who was the one all tied up in knots..

And if I'm right, then it, this "double bind" on evil and evil systems and evil empire and satanic networks, it's still going... and taking on one new form after another, and I just got to touch it and play a part as the "Nexus" was forming and moving across the world.

I've seen God's power, his grace, mercy and even the potential for His wrath, and we'll all in need of these things (less the wrath), whether you're you, or me, or Barack Obama or John Podesta or Hillary Clinton or whoever.

It was a "heart war" with no military hardware required (Jesus doing the heavy lifting), and I think I was given a role to play in it, to let people know that it wasn't me but the one who I follow and thus who sent me even as He was sent, to help perform a great work or sorts, so that they would KNOW, and know with certainly, and in so doing experience the tears of defeat, of a devil chained, and all satanic black magic rendered as a gun that only fires backwards.

Things change. Black magic was just so yesterday anyway, along with everything else that goes along with it.

It's just not formative or functional. It's not helpful, only hurtful, and to the practitioners themselves, much too risky a gambit, particularly with a volume of hard-learned lessons and data and feedback to fall back on.

Jesus overcame the world.

Without his power, I think I would have died. On that note I was also threatened with being hit by a truck, and yes, surveilled and followed around by biker types.

Sometimes though, for reasons perhaps still obscure, the hunters can become the hunted and betray themselves by the very act of hunting in the first place.

Oh the irony!

edit on 28-12-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I believe everything you said as fact and it really did happen that you were targeted due to your religious beliefs. But I also do get a sense that you enabled this to cause you a psychotic meltdown. Dont take this offensive in anyway because I believe you but you may have an undiagnosed paranoid schizophrenia mental illness like I did prior to my medication.

You described me to a tee hyper awareness, heightened sensitivity to surroundings. You may not need medication for life but just for the duration to filter or quiet the noises in your head. Hopefully I got you back on the straight path brother.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I like to call these things Astral Demons they seem to read your thoughts by referring to them subliminally. They can manipulate time and space taking on any human form they please called shapeshifting but I won't go into to much detail. The antipsychotic medication for schizophrenia halts the Astral Demons attacks on you because it blocks dopamine in the brain. Your basically going through a dopamine high from food sensitivity right now, probably haven't slept well either so you could be in a half awake, half sleep state adding to the paranoia.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
The Beast wants you to go down the rabbit hole with all these subliminal messages your brain is decoding it feels supernatural for the moment until you start having a fragmented psyche losing touch with your self identity and reality, just ignore them or take the antipsychotic medication instead.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

I'm really fine now. I'm fortunate in so far as I was given a big strong brain to handle it and get through it and out the other side.

What I'd like to talk about now, if I could, is the domain of unfettered and unconstrained freedom on the other side of the ordeal, or to the light of the new day when the stone rolls away from the tomb, the ordeal safely in the past.

I'm in more of a happy and fearless, celebratory mood now these days and I sleep great.

No worries I'm all good to go now, and that's really my message for everyone - it's green light all the way. God is with us, with the whole of his creation of which we are an integral and included part, and satan (small s) is thrashing around in the abyss if it hasn't already been deep sixed already blub blub blub.

I have good news!

This is kingdom news, noting that Jesus spoke of the Kingdom of Heaven as a domain of truth, as much to point to a better world, as to serve as a point of differentiation with the fallen one, which in his world was a system of oppression and thievery in the name of serving the interests of the nation and the larger Roman empire corrupting the temple and the entire way of life of the Jewish people. Perhaps there's another modern twist of irony in that also..

History repeats itself.

Truth, it really matters and makes a world of difference; truth and authenticity in congruent alignment with the principals of truth and justice, not merely as an outward façade, but as a true model of authentic leadership which came not to be served, but to serve, and to raise up the lowly and the downtrodden to ever higher heights.

To thine own self be true.

Happy new year! God bless!

Ankh

edit on 28-12-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

"Then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free, but if you are freed for my sake, why then you shall be truly free indeed!

~ Jesus, ref's conjoined and paraphrased no scriptural reference needed this isn't Bible school or church

If you've been through a type of death and resurrection experience of sorts while persecuted for the sake of righteousness, then you will know what I mean about being an "untouchable" in the domain of absolute unconstrained and unfettered freedom including freedom of expression and of being.

This is what it's all for, the authentic light of Liberty, which is also the light of Christ in so far as the cause is identical.

edit on 28-12-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: italics and bolding added for clarity and emphasis, given it's importance. Because I love you.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Hey Brother you should read the first post I created on ATS. They ran me through a complete gauntlet you won't believe I felt I was going to war with Satan himself.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

Please share the link to that post/thread. Thanks.

Did your experience pass as well. Where are you at now? You sounded a tad schizophrenic back there, which is just an illness and nothing to be ashamed of.

The experiences can get a little freaky to the point where perhaps medication could help. I still "smoke" from time to time if you know what I mean..

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
P.S. This appears to be about as bad as it got up in Alaska..

So maybe, just maybe, I might have gotten bent out of shape over nothing, but the REACTION it produced, now that was really something let me tell you.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I too have been on the receiving end of people that were trying to sell me on an idea that they somehow controlled me because of their pretended superiority (They are just average people that seek to maintain what they have been given by using fear and ignorance to maintain their imagined positions of power) - They are actors, Pretend power is all they have - Give them the big middle finger right to their face - Ignore them, Buy guns, Ammo, Learn marketing, Sales and Business - Get around people smarter than yourself and don't let the morons bother you - The Matrix is REAL -Peace - a reply to: AnkhMorpork
edit on 28-12-2016 by GetSmart68 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I'm doing fine now on medication, I blamed my circumstance on a sugar high which spiked the dopamine in my brain causing paranoid schizophrenia. I also felt I was targeted for quiting a job abruptly causing a wealthy snob to put a Satanic witch hunt against me. It was basically hell on earth where I felt telepathic aware of people thoughts and they knew it, they would drop me subliminal messages just like you experienced.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Obama care will take care of that problem for you - Are there any guns in your household that the government doctors need to be aware of ??? - a reply to: Crunky

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: GetSmart68

No guns, I thank God that I didn't have them.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Guns are the only thing that keeps you free - All of the actors are afraid of reality - Why else do you think hollywood pushes disarmament ??? a reply to: Crunky

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   

In my predicament I was chasing ghost's Astral Demons guns won't work.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Did you find any ??? a reply to: Crunky

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

The antipsychotics solved the issue, I wish I was as lucky as the OP.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crunky

In my predicament I was chasing ghost's, Astral Demons guns won't work.

Is there a special award on ATS for certain posts that are of the more epic variety? I vote this one.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join