It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I come in peace

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Hello ATS, and all the people which it encompass. I've been visiting ATS on and off a while. I came here originally by searching for Area 51 and underground bases a long time ago

I write here today because I have a certain aspiration to make a significant thread, which perhaps will clear many question marks which have emerged instead of being stomped out on ATS,

what I need is 10 WATS, and I'll be able, some time in the future, to post on this subject.

Thanks for your time.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Welcome. Looking forward to your posting already!

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Cauthion

what I need is 10 WATS, and I'll be able, some time in the future, to post on this subject.

Why do you need 10 WATS?

How do you get WATS?

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I tried to make a post on the 9/11 forum, but was stonewalled by a 10 WATS requirement. WATS are stars multiplied with the amount of stars your thread gets, I think.

What I'm about to post will try to remedy so much desinformation and confusion on the whole Conspiracy theme.

What you dont understand is that most conspiracies are the facet of the same thing
edit on 28-12-2016 by Cauthion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Hi and welcome. Hope this adds to your watt watt.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster

Thank you very much!
I only have 0.21 WATS
at the moment, so I'm pretty far away from the goal.

I'll just leave some interesting questions here and watch where it goes.

What would it take for you to believe that for instance, 9/11 was an inside job?

Do you feel that you've really REALLY know that it was an inside job? (you're really convinced, or maybe just maybe)

If there were such instance, would you really want it to become public? (public outcry, disorder..)

I'll just say that what I want to show you will blow your mind. (I have never seen anything on here that comes close to it, If you have, please give me a link)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I can say there is a lot in the original story that doesn't hold water.

Unfortunately when you have a story with that many holes, and with too many things used to plug them, it is near impossible to ever feel secure with the improvised construction.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hello and welcome.
Always good to have people bring some new info.
I myself am convinced there were things happening 'behind the scenes' of 9-11. People that were in the the know and who profited but who were not necessarily the master minds.
I don't believe the OS is the whole truth.
Nor do I believe any of the alternative stores is completely accurate.
So bring it!

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Welcome! Glad to have you join the mix. C'ya around.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS wats your name!

You'll get there! Best to figure out how to post pictures and all that stuff. Then when the time comes, a seasoned poster will create a thread that we can all admire!

Enjoy the ride!

edit on 28-12-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: missed some letters

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
welcome aboard! we look forwards to something new and special from you.
ATS is great place with great ppl here

Happy New Year to ALL, btw

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Welcome! Looking forward to seeing your post when time allows, until then Happy New Beers!

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Hello!
I very much look forward to seeing your post. Although I agree with some of the above comments that there are so many gaps that we don't know, it makes it easy to misinterpret the evidence given. However, I'm always open to listening. Anywhere we can fill in the blank is very much appreciated.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Hello,

Area 51 is at Edwards Airforce base. Just to drop the dime.

new topics

top topics

join