It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who would do this?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ridgerunner

Personally, I think he should get a flame thrower and some claymores!

Perp ain't gonna' do dick with no legs and his face scorched off!

Just sayin'!

(kidding of course)

edit on 12/28/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Your relatives probably believe exactly like you do, that they never have enough....
I pity the lot of you.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

At the police station right now waiting for detective with pictures of the threatening texts

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

Your relatives probably believe exactly like you do, that they never have enough....
I pity the lot of you.

Your statement is confusing; what does having things have to do with vandalism?

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Hounds is the answer so he can release them while mahahahaha mahahahaha mahahahahing.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I'm actually thinking he/she was replying to another thread.

Possibly this one...

Here

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

I'm actually thinking he/she was replying to another thread.

Possibly this one...

Here

That was my guess too.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Violent people breed violent children. Partial learned behavior and partial genetic defect. The whole notion of bearing children being some God given right is a joke. If we cant put them down like the rabid dogs they are... we should at least be able to insure they dont pass the stupid gene down to future generations.
The problem with the gene pool is there is no lifeguard on duty

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar
a reply to: slider1982

Cousin of kid who tried to get an RO against mine, and whom also threatened to run up on my kid (she's a girl) so he can't even fight back, ...

That's garbage. Both my wife and I have told my 13-year-old son that, if a woman/girl ever chooses to engage in a physical altercation with him, he should try to walk away or restrain her as best he can. If that is impossible, and she's still stepping to him like a man would, she better be prepared to get hit like a man.

My wife and I harbor no belief that women are the weaker sex, especially when it comes to fighting (maybe because I train in martial arts/self defense and know plenty of women who could take me relatively easily, plus we were both in the military). To teach that to young men, to me, is doing this world a disservice.

I know a few judges who feel the same way, as well. The law protects someone who is responding in self defense, regardless of the sex of the assaulter. It seems as if this girl needs to be reminded of that.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Well I took all evidence to police station, filled out reports. We have a pretty good police Dept in my town, they address things fairly quickly.

Also being that my son was followed and almost approached by a guy with a knife, I'm hoping they can find some other camera evidence. Apparently, there are some homes around that area that have surveillance cameras.

I could be wrong, but I doubt it, but her mother drives a green van, same as the one that followed him.

I'm over being angry, I'm scared for my son, and anyone else that pisses this girl off. I found out she assaults people quite often, and kids are already talking - Thank god!

I also found out that she likes to file RO's on anyone that breaks up with her! Luckily, the last teen she did this too had it dismissed for lack of evidence. Man, times have changed since I was a teen. There are a lot of sick puppies out there!

edit on 28-12-2016 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-12-2016 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Based on your story. If i hated you i woukd have kidnapped your son and sent you him piece by piece if i hated you... on an outsider... random 'ULTRA SEX STYLE VIOLENCE.' Id do the same random thermite in poreclain vessel mag ribbon ignition. Burn a hole through your car cuz im a #. Not your sons fault?.... # commmunity with such a divide i just want ylubto burn becausebyoubprosper... i blai, you for choosing this community....you chose to propsper in despair.... thats on you not your son... #ing scum

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aeshma

Based on your story. If i hated you i woukd have kidnapped your son and sent you him piece by piece if i hated you... on an outsider... random 'ULTRA SEX STYLE VIOLENCE.' Id do the same random thermite in poreclain vessel mag ribbon ignition. Burn a hole through your car cuz im a #. Not your sons fault?.... # commmunity with such a divide i just want ylubto burn becausebyoubprosper... i blai, you for choosing this community....you chose to propsper in despair.... thats on you not your son... #ing scum

I don't think this girl hates me; she just has nothing to go after of my sons'. This girl doesn't live in my community. She lives in a house with 10 non-working people collecting (defrauding welfare - which will also be reported).

Drink much?

You have some sick thoughts. God bless you - you need it!

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Yeah, my son is 13, and rarely am I thankful that he has Asperger's Syndrome, but when it comes to his social awkwardness and not really having a desire (yet) to chase after any ladies or even think about girlfriends is a welcome effect considering the crop of selfie-addicted, SJW snowflake-type girls that are out there around his age.

Yes, there are some good ones out there, for sure, but I can't imagine undergoing the process of weeding through the narcissistic, entitled youths of today in order to find the ones with some decency and common sense.

I wish you and your son the best of luck. Make sure that he always has available memory on his phone, and maybe even make sure that he knows how to do live videos in case he ever has to start recording something--that way, even if his phone gets taken from him, the video evidence will still exist.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

That's good advice - Thank you!

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

CopBlock has a list of a few apps that can do real-time uploading of videos that doesn't rely on Facebook or Twitter. I can't vouch for that website or the current availability of any of the apps, but just though that it'd be relevant to share. I'm sure that there are a few other similar apps out there, too.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Thank you so much!

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

My son was being bullied by a girl last year, and he also couldn't fight back because she was a girl. ( that was his justification )
I, a girl, his mother, told him, in front of this girl and her mother and everyone else at the bus stop, that if she wants to hit like a man then she needs to learn to take a hit like a man. The next time she starts hitting him, give her a good one, shouldn't take more than that.

They heard it, her and her mother looked at me like I had sprouted a 3rd head.

Couple days later at school on the playground she walked up and picked a fight with my son, she started pushing him and smacking him around. He tried to walk away and get out of the situation. She punched him once in the stomach, he then swung and decked her right in the face before the teachers even knew what was happening. It was all caught on camera.

Never had problems with her again.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I wanted to Thank everyone for the advice, and for just letting me vent.

I'm still scared, but I've asked my son to not be out walking by himself for awhile.

The police have been very helpful also.

This morning I prayed that these people lose the hate in their heart. The world is becoming a truly scary place.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Oh snap!

I got a license plate # of van that followed my son twice. The woman who owns it is the aunt of the kid who had the problem with my son.

Her Facebook is wide open, she works for a company, not too long yet, where my best friends husband is the Manager and my friend and I are tight like family, her husband loves me too; can't wait to tell them what kind of person she is. Her Facebook was downright scary.

#ByeFelicia

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   

More info revealed everyday. The uncle of the teen girl that is stalking my son, used to live with my sons paternal aunt.

Got some very incriminating information about this criminal and his family, not to mention, a simple google search shows several recent arrests of most of the people at that address.

Six degrees of separation proving to be very informative!

edit on 2-1-2017 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join