It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Erdogan Says He Has "Confirmed Evidence" The US Supports ISIS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
A "touching moment"..........

goo.gl...

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis
By far the most admirable Swann I have ever seen. He never ceases to reinvigorate my faith in journalism.

How curious is it that Russia proved that Turkey was buying oil from ISIS, then they have a dialogue together on Syria, and suddenly Turkey becomes the pot calling the US kettle black? It seems like lines are being drawn. Turkey is changing sides

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

Israel needs to remember it lives in the land of the worlds lil biggest bomb. 1 milisecond from omega. Pray to your mecca poppa aint mercy killing. Bite the hand that feeds, taste its greed. 99 cents, todays special cold cuts on our daily bread. Ice cold, cut up 99 seconds from the omega. papa how can i take your order, todays special yeah 99 cents... can i take your order... alpha out. Dancing for life. Ballerina 99 seconds know your place.
edit on AMAmerica/Chicago551012am by Aeshma because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

How could we expect anything but pro-Islamist policies from a muslim POTUS? I mean, the assistant for former State Secretary (Hillary) is one of leading figures in the US Muslim (pro-jihadist) community!

The swamp is deep and stinky.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SargonThrall
By far the most admirable Swann I have ever seen. He never ceases to reinvigorate my faith in journalism.

How curious is it that Russia proved that Turkey was buying oil from ISIS, then they have a dialogue together on Syria, and suddenly Turkey becomes the pot calling the US kettle black? It seems like lines are being drawn. Turkey is changing sides

Turkey is and has been for a long time- by geographic default made to suffer the middle ground...

Either side will try and scapegoat Turkey as the culprit...a biting dog because he got pushed into a corner?

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
.........millisecond......

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SargonThrall

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

This is silly. The US supports everybody. Friend and foe alike.

You support your friends, because that's your obligation as a friend, and you support your foes, because everyone needs an adversary to test and maintain their strength. So, the US does not discriminate, they sell arms to both sides in every conflict. They sold Iraq all the arms Iraq ever had, then took it all back for war practice. That's the general idea.

...That is what conspiracy theorists said for years and were called tin foil hat wearers for stating it. Rothschild banking funding both sides of wars etc....

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri
Seem's like the dog is biting the hand that feeds him!

This is going to get nasty but I'm sure it's all Putins fault.

I guess some Orville Redenbachers is in order. Who has the butter?

I heard iraq has some, but it was supplied by the usa, and they are not too keen on sharing. sorry.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Is this guy actually posting some data's, or is he just trolling?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
"In order to produce a savior, you must first create an adversary". Our government has long been a fan of that statement and I have no doubt that they continue to abuse it's simplicity. We know Osama was fed by the US and it is extremely likely ISIS was also. Something is there in Benghazi if you look hard enough...and Iraq and Iran, etc.

It is a dangerous game that if it weren't for our geographic location, probably would have doomed us. But once you start playing this kind of game...can you actually quit?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join