It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Bans Free Speech In The Dead of Night

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Ever wonder why they kept insisting the Russians were trying to influence the election. The unproven claim that the Russians were hacking into the DNC. Wikileaks Assange testified that he didn't receive any information from the Russians.

It was so they could censor the internet. Centralized control. They didn't like it when we communicated and went around the MSM to get our information. The election didn't turn out the way Soros and the global elite had planned this time.

Hopefully Trump will reverse all these last minute under the table moves.

“Countering Information Warfare Act of 2016”.

Infowars View on Bill

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

That bill was introduced back in March by a Republican.

Why are you blaming Obama for it now???

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I just read from your link that the bill was written by a Republican. That the Congress supported the bill, a congress controlled by Republicans. So how is it that you manage to place all the blame on Obama? How is it that even though this bill was written almost eight months ago, that you say he banned free speech in the dead of night.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Ever wonder why they kept insisting the Russians were trying to influence the election. The unproven claim that the Russians were hacking into the DNC. Wikileaks Assange testified that he didn't receive any information from the Russians.

It was so they could censor the internet. Centralized control. They didn't like it when we communicated and went around the MSM to get our information. The election didn't turn out the way Soros and the global elite had planned this time.

Infowars View on Bill

I don't think so, he needs VOA for instance, the biggest international radio broadcaster all round. This is daft-as-a-brush talk.
edit on 27-12-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I just read from your link that the bill was written by a Republican. That the Congress supported the bill, a congress controlled by Republicans. So how is it that you manage to place all the blame on Obama? How is it that even though this bill was written almost eight months ago, that you say he banned free speech in the dead of night.

It is blatantly obvious where he gets his info from he linked to Infowars of all places. I doubt he put any research into it other then that,

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Oh yeah, I am sure Trump will be a bastion of free speech

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

The right wing lies and spins facts. Shocker.

And will quickly be shrugged off and forgotten by their little squad, as they search for the next amazing discovery to post about the terrible left.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I understand your confusion.

Typically, it's the leftists that try to censor, ban, inhibit free speech.

But asshole republicans don't want to be left out!

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I understand your confusion.

Typically, it's the leftists that try to censor, ban, inhibit free speech.

But asshole republicans don't want to be left out!

Lol and there it is.

Boom.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Im fairly sure Trump will use this new bs law. Then liberals will blame Trump for the 1984 style law that Obama signed, because you are all racist.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: pirhanna

Well if Republicans introduced it, Obama signed it and Trump uses it then I'd say there is plenty of blame to go around on both sides.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Infowars View on Bill

But didnt you just freely post this?

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Because Obama signed it on Christmas weekend. He predictably signs Draconian legislation on Holidays like Christmas.

Yes the established Republicans are sometimes as bad as the Democrats. Nobody said that the Republicans didn't have anything to do with it. Hopefully Trump realizes he may not win the next election if the government controlled media etc can illegally censor all information with no checks and balances.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
On the plus side, at least the leftists will stop trying to abolish free speech if it means Trump wants to.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

What are you actually babbling about? That Bill has not even been passed by Congress yet....

The last bill signed by Obama was www.congress.gov...

Please show where that bill limits free speech.

This thread is just another hoax by infowars.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

Oh yeah, I am sure Trump will be a bastion of free speech

That's what worry's me about him sometimes. But you all need to realize Trump was talking about ISIS recruiting with the internet. Not average citizens digging for info.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Because Obama signed it on Christmas weekend.

No he did not, why post obvious lies? The last bill signed by Obama was signed on the 23/12/2016, and it is NOT the bill you mentioned.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Well if Republicans introduced it, Obama signed it and Trump uses it then I'd say there is plenty of blame to go around on both sides.

Which is basically what I just said, just with a sense of humor about it. Im not left/right partisan.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Because Obama signed it on Christmas weekend.

No he did not, why post obvious lies? The last bill signed by Obama was signed on the 23/12/2016, and it is NOT the bill you mentioned.

By slipping through the 2017 National Defense Authorization Act, President Obama has signed the “Countering Disinformation And Propaganda Act” into law, effectively putting all speech under federal control.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Duped again. Own it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join