It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bear deliberately chased by trucks and run over, then battered to death with crowbar

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Im always amazed with Humans and their need to kill, this just leaves me speechless.. But this is modern Russia with all its glory

‘Crush him!’ Bear tortured & killed by workers with trucks in Siberia,

A scandalous video made it online showing people identified as rotation workers in Yakutia, Siberia, driving over a bear multiple times with a clear mission to kill the animal. The graphic video shows how one of the trucks (a Russian-made Ural) drives over a bear as someone comments behind the scenes: “Crush him! Do it!” The tortured animal tries to get up, but then another vehicle runs over him to cheerful cries behind the camera. Then one of the workers pokes the animal’s head with a metal bar to check if it’s dead.

Police are now looking for those involved in such extreme animal cruelty and if found guilty, the men may face up to two years in prison.

Article

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
People can be cruel to animals. The less enlightened the society, the greater the cruelty. That's a fact.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I was really worried it was going to be americans but of unfortunately still it was white people.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

2 years in prison..?!

These sick fu(ks need to be shot.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

Only thing different between this and many other cases, it was filmed with a camera..

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

People still seem to think that humans are Gods Best Creation too.

What a load of crap that is.

I'd love to see a car load of bears drive over a whole crowd of idiots like these guys. I wouldn't blame them at all. Maybe dolphins could get in on the action too as a bonus.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I apologize but I can't bring myself to watch the video. This sort of thing is just too much for me.
Unfortunately, one can read stories of equal cruelty occurring in America as well. Just follow the news for a week
or 2. Regardless of which country this happened in, these guys should be taken out and flayed.

I'm glad you posted this. It needs to be made more public.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyingdutchman2112
I was really worried it was going to be americans but of unfortunately still it was white people.

Im not sure "white people" have a monopoly on cruelty

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Modern Russia?? Dude that could have been anyone in any one of our states. I know all kinds of people who hunt and they would have enjoyed every minute of that just as much as those guys did.

Do you think the dentist who killed Cecil the Lion would have averted his eyes or would he have asked for a turn at the wheel?
They will most likely give some story about dogs being killed... or the joys of eating bear meat or some well thought out story about population control..... people who like to kill things come up with all kinds of excuses but are just to cowardly to say Because I like to kill stuff.
ohhh I do it for food is a common one.... like the grocery store is closed during hunting season or people are too dumb to do the math and figure out that deer meat ends up costing 40 dollars a pound by the time all is said and done.
Hunting is great.... if you sell hunting licenses, or ammo or guns or own the beer store..... but it damn sure aint a sport... in a sport the loser gets to come back for a rematch

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran

You know what i like?

When you give those on the other side a fighting hand..

link   

Nah chased down by Bears in Monster trucks then eaten.

link   

originally posted by: flyingdutchman2112

Can we please escape from the race thing? Or is this what ATS has become. Im sure there's a african slaying a lion, asian a tiger or hispanic a jaguar as i type this.

More on topic, even with the bear blurred out i found it hard to watch. Reinforcing what i already knew, that mans cruelty and blood lust have no limits.
edit on 27-12-2016 by Jahari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Lord of the Flies........... It is who we are.... I dont like it, it breaks my heart to admit it..... but its hard to deny
(in case you havent read it.... left to his own means man is basically evil)
edit on 27-12-2016 by Zimnydran because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Brown and black bears generally won't screw with you except in weird circumstances, and there's not many left, should be left alone.

Grizzlies and polar bears - hell, they might be intelligent. Like, dolphin and people intelligent. Just differently. And while I have no desire to have a direct interaction with them, I get the weird impression they're more than your average critter in terms of thinking about things abstractly. So, leave them alone too.

Can't figure why you'd kill one for no reason. If I was starving or it was after my kid, yeah.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Dude they live in Siberia. Cut them some slack. Seriously, it's much easier to criticize "brutality" sitting in your first world paradise.

It's a freaking bear in the middle of freaking Siberia.

en.wikipedia.org...

"Virtue signalling is the expression or promotion of viewpoints that are especially valued within a social group, especially when this is done primarily to enhance the social standing of the speaker."

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
It's times like this I think, hmm 3rd world war coming..hope it wipes the slate clean. Humanity does not deserve this planet, and it's not going to change fast enough.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RedDragon

Virtue signalling ? Im gonna let this pass cause you are an American, i know you aint among the brightest people in the world..

Torturing animals? Is okay?

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Humanity is full of filthy knuckle draggers

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RedDragon
I think the horror is not about where it takes place..... its the joy people are getting from killing something. A lot of us find it a bit unnerving to see someone getting their rocks off killing something.

If "its just a bear" or "its just Siberia" is a valid excuse....... then the door is open for saying Its just a negro or its just a Christian.....and a percentage of the worlds population would wholeheartedly agree.

If killing something brings a smile to your face and joy to your heart...... somethings wrong... and if it needs to be pointed out to you and you need to be convinced of it..... then the problems deeper than you realize

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
No, run them over multiple times and then poke them in the head with a crow bar.
Eye for an eye...shooting is too easy.
Shooting a bear they felt was a danger (which doesn't seem to be the case from the video) would have been understood, this is unfathomable.

I believe in hunting if you are going to eat what you kill....but this is just cruel.

Animals feel pain and fear just like we do, these people need to understand the fear and pain this animal felt in it's last moments on earth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join