It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suit: Versace used secret 'code' for black customers

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I dunno, im on,th.e other side of most in here I guess. I believe the guy. As someone mentioned, this is not Versace OLD or anything its a store that sells last seasons Versace in an outlet mall. First, its just too hard to come up with something that stupid, fired for not knowing luxury. Id think some delusional person in a po-dunk name brand OUTLET store is just the type to hire a band of employees who love to live like Scottsdale millionaires also called thirty-thousand dollar millionaires by some. The type who are empty girls or judgemental queens who only own about ten pieces of clothing cuz yes it is name brand. But nobody who has any business doing so or could afford any activity beyond LOOKING well to do...of course I see name brand I ONLY see "desperate" but...and nowadays firing someone must be done with paperwork and a clear reason and I myself who sprint life as teachers pet then bosses favorite everywhere I went, I once worked somewhere two weeks AMD was not only in supposed trouble each day, I was let go for and signed a paper acknowledging that I was fired for inappropriate language specifically, "you threw me under the bus," which is what I told my supervisor who was waiting out one last month before retirement just slacking and so never did his job of letting me know when meetings were so I missed there in first week, refused to set up a mail box or email for me so I couldn't keep up myself, and then so his cover want blown days before year thirty, he told on me for going to his office and saying he should be ashamed for throwing me under the bus. And this was after being sexually harassed like wild to get the job. Couldn't sue though. Contract had three month fire for any reason clause. But yea, this crap does happen. And i fond it unlikely a Joe blow would think u d410. Now, could CNN have made it all up? Just as likely. But no, nobody is lying trying to make a quick buck here.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom Plays into the narrative? What? Do you realize what's been going on in this country for centuries? It amazes me that people still believe racism doesn't exist.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Shamrock6
If he works with Donatella then I hope to hell he's got good mental health coverage on his insurance

She's not that bad, she's at the point now where she cannot keep everyone's names straight and he has to remind her that he's been with the company for 25 years and that her brother hired him.

I meant the continuous eye-sore that is her face...

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
I meant the continuous eye-sore that is her face...

Yeah, she certainly went overboard with plastic surgery. The funny thing is she used to be fairly attractive in her younger days.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
anyone that blows this off has privilege

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I wonder how many times black people would steal from a store any of these so called outraged people owned or managed before they would have a code for them? Hard to know becuase these people are of course to busy complaining to build anything worth stealing from.

Black people by there own doing are problematic far too often to be considered an outlier, any law enforcement statistic makes that abundantly clear, sorry not sorry if facts make you cry.

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Just reminds me of Dont Be A Menace.

m.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik

anyone that blows this off has privilege

This is not something I would normally use my Willie P card on. I typically like to use it to take the handicap parking spots at the store.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimiBlack

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: JimiBlack
Augustus, you know your stuff, man.

They used to have some cool parties at the 5th Ave store back in the day and Tupac was a regular at these.
That must have been pretty cool.

Tupac? The music person? I wonder what Versace thought about him? Not much I would imagine, not much at all.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: reboot23
Tupac? The music person? I wonder what Versace thought about him? Not much I would imagine, not much at all.

He actually called him the 'most beautiful man on the planet' and was a fan of his music.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join