It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So were we right? About Osama Bin Laden's death?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
It looks that Bin Laden had to be officially killed off by Obama so other nations didn't use him as a proxy for doing their evil.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I'm going out on limb here and saying.....he's still alive!

Unless 2016 has finished him off?

Seriously though....where is the proof?

When you say a body, doesn't necessarily mean that body isn't breathing, perhaps he was taken somewhere and still is being detained.

Without unequivocal evidence OBL might as well be alive.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: solargeddon

Where's the proof he even existed to begin with?

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That's a very good point....although the man that has been touted around exists...we've seen pics, I remember some years ago seeing a pic of is family in some periodical or another.

Hasn't there been a dispute over the guy looking different ages at times?

Multiple men?

edit on 312016TuesdaypmTue, 27 Dec 2016 15:20:31 -06003America/Chicago272016 by solargeddon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: okiecowboy
a reply to: Zarniwoop

Well if you mean him dying, yes that is old news... Every time he died it was old news ... But now we have Intel sources saying the burial at sea bit didn't happen... But yeah the emails it seems are old news, but I think that info was buried or banned from here... Anyone talking about the OBL story was going against the party line here

I don't recall the story being buried at all, most everybody saw the burial at sea meme as suspicious.

The Stratfor E-mail however is not proof of anything one way or another since it was a third party discussion, for the first part, the 'body' was indeed taken somewhere, that's official, but we don't know where exactly. If the second remark meant Dover AFB, well that's on the coast as far as I know. The whole thing was a dead end ultimately, unless somebody comes up with something new.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The topic is "So were we right? About Osama Bin Laden's death?".

Please stick to the topic and do not derail the thread. Thanks.

Do not reply to this message.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Osama bin Laden died and was buried at sea. He may or may have not been killed. Why are we questioning this?

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The body referred to by Stratfor was of course not Bin Laden because he died on December 13, 2001, his orbituary notice being published in al-Wafd, an Egyptian newspaper:
www.paulcraigroberts.org...
as reported by Fox News later that month:
www.foxnews.com...
Instead, the man who died was a look-alike who was employed by the rogue group within the CIA running their former asset to pretend he was bin Laden so that people would believe he was still alive. The imposter's employment was terminated with extreme prejudice because Obama needed a "victory" to boost his chance of being re-elected.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: VinylTyrant
Osama bin Laden died and was buried at sea. He may or may have not been killed. Why are we questioning this?

Um, because some of us are less naive than others....

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Geki09

These administrations really think they are talking to children.

Unfortunately for those of us with a mind that aren't too timid or lazy to use it - their assumption is true.

Although you may want to replace and/or expand the definition of "children" to also include sheeple and/or the blissfully ignorant of which there are *very* many...

edit on 12/27/2016 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
osama is alive and well in Dearborn Mi. I saw him at the booby bar stuffing 20's in the G-strings of the ballerinas as they performed. I distinctly remember him requesting the DJ play Ted Nugent "stranglehold" for a lap dance and the girls being upset because it's like 15min long.

Dont believe everything you read..... except what I am writing to you all right now.... you can believe this if ya wanna

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

Osama bin Laden is alive and well, now known by the name Barry Seotoro or Hussein something or other. Rumor is he has that kidney problem, dialysis or something. Tall guy.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Until corpus delecti is proven. (buried at sea!)

Yea we were right.

Until then all there is ?

Hearsay with wouldn't stand up in courts of law.

Now on the other hand courts of public opinion.

No proof is necessary.
edit on 27-12-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Supposedly the official story he was buried quietly at sea to prevent the Muslims building a shrine on the grave?

Why would the US gubment care anyway? In fact build a shrine, let them come, and arrest them...

oh, they are the CIA's pet project.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

No, they were respecting Muslim burial traditions which is very understandable.

Didn't uday, kusay and Saddam Hussein Obama get the same sendoff? Or is my memory fading?

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: VinylTyrant

Respecting a muslim burial tradition.... are we talking about the same US government?
Our goverment respects nothing that is sacred to anybody....unless there is an ulterior motive to it.
Although I would like nothing more than to believe respect had something to do with it.... I find believing in the toothfairy an easier story to swallow

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran

Yes we spread freedom and respect to all countries we invade.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join