It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Instead of stealing Trumps Tax Returns why not file a FOIR?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: tridalop
It makes a good conspiracy theory, but that's it. What could it be? Did Trump murder someone? If the IRS doesn't care, why should anyone else care?

It could be something legal that the public doesn't approve of. People can and do base their votes on anything they choose. What if it's revealed that Trump is using a complicated but legal tax scheme to avoid paying any taxes at all?

The IRS might not care about that, but ordinary citizens would.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

I believe that's called putting money into a Swiss bank account.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: tridalop
a reply to: Aazadan

I believe that's called putting money into a Swiss bank account.

In Trumps case, 3 pages were leaked from the early 90's I think it was. What it showed was that he took billions in losses, which he's able to use a portion of each year to cancel out his income. These losses, then qualified Trump for low income tax breaks which he took.

What I personally suspect Trump is doing, is that he has a very low personal income rate, and using the justification that his name/personality is his brand, he offsets his lifestyle as a corporate expense and deducts it from his business taxes.

That's all legal, but pretty scummy. Seeing his taxes would either put the theory to rest or confirm it.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
This is what I don't get. The one who sent 3 pages of Trump's tax returns to the New York Times. Who is he? And if he has 3 pages, doesn't he have the rest?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join