It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EVIDENCE: Is Angela Merkel Intentionally Allowing ISIS to Operate in the EU?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I ran across this story this morning and had to read it several times just to let it all sink in. One would think with all of the stuff going on this year this would come as no surprise but this is probably the end game to everything. It seems that Angela Merkle(Obama's buddy) is in up to her neck and I truly hope that all of this gets taken seriously and something can be done before it is too late(if it already isn't). It seems that the rash of terrorist attacks in Germany are being allowed in order to promote the use of an EU army. And since many of the key players are associated with the Clinton's there of course the typical "suicide's of people opposed. After reading the first part of this article where it talks about knowing some ex-terrorist are among the refugees I was not convinced that this was anything to worry about, but the rest of the story is very damning.

I. German Intelligence is knowingly neglecting to deal with ISIS operatives In Wikileaks’ recent BND-NSA Inquiry Exhibit, there was a cache of files from the Bundesamt für Migration und Flüchtlinge (BAMF) or Federal Office for Migration and Refugees. Firstly, the language of the original German in this document is highly un-PC, showing just how little Eurocrats really care about racial sensitivity behind closed doors. They prefer to use it as a foil to coerce others into submitting to their agendas. The document covers tips that BAMF gives to German intelligence agencies looking to recruit informants from among refugee populations: https://__._/bnd-inquiry/docs/BAMF/MAT%20A%20BAMF-1a.pdf The significant portions of this document are as follows: On page 14: We’re looking for accomplices or candidates involved in terrorist activities that have not yet become perpetrators They are specifically looking for Taliban defectors from Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan as well as civilians born in Afghanistan and Egypt as well as a few other Middle Eastern countries. On pages 15-16 they list tiers of individuals they are looking to recruit from: Tier 1: Males with the following personal features: Aged 18-45, single, lower-middle-class to poor background, lived in refugee camps for a while, poor occupational and societal prospects, sketchy CV, Muslim belief, doesn’t support UMMA (collective community of Islamic peoples). Tier 2: Individuals with knowledge about suspected terrorist organizations Tier 3: Individuals that resided in or have knowledge about Al-Azher University, Cairo or the El-Haramein Institute of Culture which is founded by Saudi Arabia and used to promote Wahabbism. This is highly alarming, because it proves that German intelligence is aware of the fact that there are many individuals among the refugee population that have knowledge of terror organizations, are “defectors” from them or have been exposed to radical Islamic ideologies at certain educational institutions. Why are they not simply arresting these people and preventing them from 1) committing attacks and 2) radicalizing even more males from the refugee population?

In and of itself this could just be a conspiracy theory. Coupled with the following items I think we can safely say the theory is proven.

This discovery was followed today with another which has not yet been widely discovered by the public: Moroccan government officials have stated that they tipped Germany off to the fact that Berlin truck attacker Anis Amri was planning to execute a terror event on German soil:

Merkel was already trying to form an EU Army before Brexit occurred and accelerated the need to create some kind of force that would allow them to militarily pressure countries into abandoning plans to leave as well. European Union allies of Merkel were lobbying for this force to exist even before Brexit. What people do not realize is that it has already been partially set up:

Most damning is the recent death of Yves Chandelon, the Head Auditor of NATO. He was found dead 140 kilometers from his work and 100 kilometers from his home in the Belgian city of Lens. Despite owning three registered weapons, the gun used to kill him was unregistered:

Low and behold the above death was ruled.....
Thats right you guessed it Suicide.

A conflict in the EU anywhere would be very bad for the United States. Look at all the locations of our military bases across Europe. We would be sucked into any kind of European conflict:

The full story can be found at:

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: brutus61

Remembering this:

NSA tapped German Chancellery for decades, WikiLeaks claims

New documents released suggest communications between top officials including Angela Merkel were intercepted by the US spy agency

I can't help but wonder if this^^^ has anything to do with these allegations. Blackmail is an ugly -- but powerful and effective -- motivator...

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
You, like so many on ATS have a very loose understanding of the word proof

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
If you invite them, they will come.

I also see people clambering for Germany to review their privacy laws as a result of the cowardly deed undertaken at the Christmas market. That can only be a good thing right?

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

You do realise that you take sthg serious a guy calling himself the Donald on reddit has put together out of thin air?

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61
I ran across this story this morning and had to read it several times just to let it all sink in. One would think with all of the stuff going on this year this would come as no surprise but this is probably the end game to everything. It seems that Angela Merkle(Obama's buddy) is in up to her neck and I truly hope that all of this gets taken seriously and something can be done before it is too late(if it already isn't). It seems that the rash of terrorist attacks in Germany are being allowed in order to promote the use of an EU army. And since many of the key players are associated with the Clinton's there of course the typical "suicide's of people opposed. After reading the first part of this article where it talks about knowing some ex-terrorist are among the refugees I was not convinced that this was anything to worry about, but the rest of the story is very damning.

I. German Intelligence is knowingly neglecting to deal with ISIS operatives In Wikileaks’ recent BND-NSA Inquiry Exhibit, there was a cache of files from the Bundesamt für Migration und Flüchtlinge (BAMF) or Federal Office for Migration and Refugees. Firstly, the language of the original German in this document is highly un-PC, showing just how little Eurocrats really care about racial sensitivity behind closed doors. They prefer to use it as a foil to coerce others into submitting to their agendas. The document covers tips that BAMF gives to German intelligence agencies looking to recruit informants from among refugee populations: https://__._/bnd-inquiry/docs/BAMF/MAT%20A%20BAMF-1a.pdf The significant portions of this document are as follows: On page 14: We’re looking for accomplices or candidates involved in terrorist activities that have not yet become perpetrators They are specifically looking for Taliban defectors from Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan as well as civilians born in Afghanistan and Egypt as well as a few other Middle Eastern countries. On pages 15-16 they list tiers of individuals they are looking to recruit from: Tier 1: Males with the following personal features: Aged 18-45, single, lower-middle-class to poor background, lived in refugee camps for a while, poor occupational and societal prospects, sketchy CV, Muslim belief, doesn’t support UMMA (collective community of Islamic peoples). Tier 2: Individuals with knowledge about suspected terrorist organizations Tier 3: Individuals that resided in or have knowledge about Al-Azher University, Cairo or the El-Haramein Institute of Culture which is founded by Saudi Arabia and used to promote Wahabbism. This is highly alarming, because it proves that German intelligence is aware of the fact that there are many individuals among the refugee population that have knowledge of terror organizations, are “defectors” from them or have been exposed to radical Islamic ideologies at certain educational institutions. Why are they not simply arresting these people and preventing them from 1) committing attacks and 2) radicalizing even more males from the refugee population?

In and of itself this could just be a conspiracy theory. Coupled with the following items I think we can safely say the theory is proven.

This discovery was followed today with another which has not yet been widely discovered by the public: Moroccan government officials have stated that they tipped Germany off to the fact that Berlin truck attacker Anis Amri was planning to execute a terror event on German soil:

Merkel was already trying to form an EU Army before Brexit occurred and accelerated the need to create some kind of force that would allow them to militarily pressure countries into abandoning plans to leave as well. European Union allies of Merkel were lobbying for this force to exist even before Brexit. What people do not realize is that it has already been partially set up:

Most damning is the recent death of Yves Chandelon, the Head Auditor of NATO. He was found dead 140 kilometers from his work and 100 kilometers from his home in the Belgian city of Lens. Despite owning three registered weapons, the gun used to kill him was unregistered:

Low and behold the above death was ruled.....
Thats right you guessed it Suicide.

A conflict in the EU anywhere would be very bad for the United States. Look at all the locations of our military bases across Europe. We would be sucked into any kind of European conflict:

The full story can be found at:

please look up the term "king of the north" [hint: the club descending from old Roman emperors]
ancient term for who rules the entire west - and still - cause they got the oldest legal rights.
this one [like all] is but their puppet.

re-shaping western society.
['but suddenly he will come to his end...and no one will help him'.. ]
edit on 27-12-2016 by loNeNLI because: text

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

You do realise that you take sthg serious a guy calling himself the Donald on reddit has put together out of thin air?

The_Donald is a subreddit, not a person.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The EU political leadership would like a military force of their own.

A military force with less democratic oversight than the forces available now.

National governments are just so troublesome and unpredictable.

Foreign Policy requires a credible threat to be effective.

If a few dead citizens and the Jihadi boogeyman can help, then that is a small price they will be happy to watch the people pay for.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61

That was one of the many reasons that I voted for Brexit. However the EU

kept it very quiet, swept under the carpet as it were. The EU didn't want

the UK to leave, apart from our financial contributions they needed the UK

military power? .....

Makes you wonder why? when there is NATO. Could the EU have plans to

challenge NATO. If you remove all the EU members not much of NATO remains

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Hold on lets check MSM for proof....
They tell me it's partly cloudy with a change to partly sunny later in the day.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Did you notice all those blue highlighted things that begin with http, There's about twenty of them.

Them there is what we bumpkins call sources of information.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
It seems the German people are complicit as they believe laying flowers at the scene of a Muslim terrorist act will make everything better. They don't want change they like it like this and that's fine by me. I know a large US headquartered corporstion with subsidiary business throughout the world and they are pulling out of Germany in coming months. Germany's real power stems from being de facto head of EU but since the EU is evaporating they don't have much to offer.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ezramullins

Yes I even downloaded the wikileaks thing and all I read was a recommendation who should be hired as informant.
You all got such a twisted sense of reality it's mind blowing. Believe what you like. Facts don't matter, right? Reddit is the new source for news?
Don't bother to answer.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Yes I even downloaded the wikileaks thing and all I read was a recommendation who should be hired as informant.
You all got such a twisted sense of reality it's mind blowing. Believe what you like. Facts don't matter, right? Reddit is the new source for news?
Don't bother to answer.

Don't tell me what to do. You uppity simpleton.
You did not read the links to the foreign press.
If you had you wouldn't have much to spew out of your face, right now.
Much like you have nothing to say to Wardaddy since he schooled you
for all to see.
Are you not a big enough person to admit when you're wrong?

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Name calling, nice. Subreddit person on reddit, does it make a difference? It's still reddit.
And the other sources like the sun are equally not trustworthy for everybody with a brain.
The Moroccan source, if you can read clearly says "...intelligence allegedly informed their german counterparts..." do you know what allegedly means?
And the source for that is someone who wants to keep his anonymity. Very compelling definite proof...

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
She is a terrorist, her actions have lead to native members of the population being murdered, what more needs to be said?..

Police stood down and ordered to not report crimes where a Migrant is involved, border staff giving intel with serious concerns and they are stood down.. We had thread after thread about this in the summer and as predicted there has been more loss of life.

The stupidity of all this is mind blowing!!,, Unvetted!!!!! peoples gaining access through a open border policy (let that sink in).. It had to be planned, no person at that level of government could drop the ball so badly by mistake.

Imagine her first security briefing with staff.

Merkel, "is there really a high risk of terrorist's coming in if we open the border to people from known ISIS hot spots, also allowing anyone else in from the middle east and north africa??. I think its a great idea personally"...

Round table filled with security staff, head of operations stands up..

"ARE YOU F#CKING STUPID!!!"

Leaves meeting shaking head..

RA

edit on 27-12-2016 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-12-2016 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Right about time for the ridiculous consipracy theories to shift from Clinton to Merkel, since she's considered the "last defender of the West". Open the "fake news" flood gate, so people once again won't know what's true and what's not. Great tactic, really, since the masses lack rational thinking. They'll eat the clickbait titles and the wild speculation right up.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: gmacev
Right about time for the ridiculous consipracy theories.

Great tactic, really, since the masses lack rational thinking. They'll eat the clickbait titles and the wild speculation right up.

I wonder what the family members think of Merkel who have had loved ones massacred in the current wave of activity from people that where meant to enrich the local population??..

RA

(post by HUMBLEONE removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Angela Merkel, makes Hillary Clinton look like a total babe.

Bibi Netanyahu makes Donald Trump look like Matt Damon.

Angela wants an EU Army to deal with all the terrorists she let into the country. Problem-Reaction-Solution.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join