It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schizophrenia, golden mean, sacred spiral, bodily proportions, an abrupt beginning and end

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Do you know the difference between a garbanzo bean and a chick pea?

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

...ask hummus.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: nitro67

Just in case you come around in the future, or someone else... I need to set the record straight.
While experimenting with Tribulus again I can say it can promote some weird effects like causing a sense of impending doom, that something is wrong, maybe even panic attack. Siberian Ginseng sucks too. It's actually estrogenic.
Pine tree seems to be much better testosterone fuel.

With love
Mr. Papagiorgio

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
a reply to: nitro67

Good one... I saw the words between the lines dancing in pairs. Schizophrenia i've been there. Other cultures call it shamans.

Quantum mechanics just a theory.The truth is beyond words it's in pictures , it smells like teen spirit.
Ok Where is Stinky Quark ? at CERN. written on a toilet wall graffity or gravity rules.

Well now I'm asperger... looking in from the outside , Jewel or the Nile. River of humanity. Yes I loved Mozart , until he became the skull on a Desk in Neverland. Schizophrenia is endless , just a mode in all of us. A mode we want to forget. It's like godmode in a simulation. Smartphone or Godmode isnt that a simple choice...
The art of what you, and some others, call "shamans", is to master the skill of completely losing your mind for a time, and then landing the spaceship that is the brain.
With practice one can master the fine art of becoming completely sane after a bout of crazy.
Dog will hunt.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

The art of what you, and some others, call "shamans", is to master the skill of completely losing your mind for a time, and then landing the spaceship that is the brain. With practice one can master the fine art of becoming completely sane after a bout of crazy. Dog will hunt.

I've exactly done that since the time I posted here , one difference I made a crashlanding and the feeble brain is still recovering. Still sane , but wiser. Now I'm have become indeed dog that is traveling through the realities. A reaction on post not posted writen yesterday , oh yesterday that eternal jester fixing me in this branch of Reality.

At first I had a hard time accepting the possibility (i still have). But than syncronicities started to appear more and more frequent. i started to think at a different level. Maybe it's the schizofrenia works but I can switch it of whenever I like. A couple of months ago I started to see patterns. A feedback loop between the outer reality and my own inner reality. I saw how time speeded up again and again. Then I tried to convince people and that gave me the 'loony bin' ticked. Yes ME is a very dangerous territory most people want to listen but they also judge without thinking. But eventually I came back to this reality. I've learned my lesson if anything I dont want to convince people , I just want to tell my story and my findings nothing more.
me

edit on 2232017 by frenchfries because: formatted

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join