It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from longtime lurker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Hello there ATS. I've been lurking on this site for about decade with ever increasing frequency, so it was well past time to sign up.

I came across this site after I was "red pilled." The moment I began to question the authorities and the worldview I was conditioned to follow, was first time I saw the movie "Loose Change." The movie blindsided me. It was hard to understand how I never noticed such an obvious deception. This eye opening led me down a path to discovering Alex Jones's Infowars. From there I was introduced to the larger conspiracy theory world and for awhile I dove into anything I could find about the Illuminati, NWO, Builderberg, Bohemian Grove, etc. This journey changed me from a Christian Neocon, to New Age Spiritual Progressive, to arrive where I am today, a Liberal Atheist Nationalist.

The 2016 election is what finally motivated me to sign up here. Having a place to share ones political views without the scorn one receives for stepping outside the herd on social media has been a needed outlet. Not sure I completely understand why i've had posts removed since i've joined and its frustrating. I thought i've always stayed on topic and haven't attacked or abused other members.

In addition, other areas of interest here for me, forums I enjoy most, are skunk works, the grey area, and UFOs. More far out there, all the for fun.

Anyway, thank you ATS for being awesome. I'll do my best to contribute to this community and treat you all with respect.
edit on 27-12-2016 by babyfacebill because: Oopsie

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Hello babyfacebill, I started off exactly like you, loose change was a real eye opener. Enjoy your stay!

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Churchhousecreeper

Thank you. I remember being upset with the friend who wanted me to watch loose change. "How could you be so unpatriotic? You must be a crazy ___ conspiracy person!" Boy did I feel stupid. Perhaps ignorance was bliss, but there is no going back now

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ya.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: babyfacebill

The more you know the truth, the more you seek the truth ... the more you see the lies around you .
or
They must find it difficult, those who have come to accept authority as the truth and not truth as the authority.

Welcome Babyface.... let me be the first to invite you to agree with everything I say.

He threatened to treat us with respect... we cant have that kind of attitude running around posting on ATS...who does this guy think he is trying to upset the delicate balance of our beloved forum...someone should report him to a Mod for a statement like that

edit on 27-12-2016 by Zimnydran because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

Lol @ the self labeling terms. That was my favorite sentence in your intro.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: babyfacebill

Hello and Welcome to MotherShip ATS! Enjoy the Ride!!
Syx

top topics

join