It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fights break out at malls across the United States

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Social media? One kid wants to start trouble at one mall and he lives ibn Balersfield and his cousin in Phoenix sees that, passes it on and changes the mall name and that reaches about 45 kids in Phoenix. Then one of those kids forward that to kids in Madison, Wi and about 3o get that. But in the meantime, facebook friends of the 1st and 2nd generation have been seeing this and they live in different places or forward it to their ENTIRE friends list. This just goes on and on.

I am surprised more didn't happen.
edit on 27-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-12-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Ah we did the same 30 odd years ago but in a field a running pitch battle against Ladybrook school It involved 100's of us.....I really enjoyed it got to try out my Karate moves and made a kid cry....Oooooh those were the days.
Ladybrook sucks Pownall green rocks!.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

Most of these fights seem to be taking place in the food courts, which is strange, because it was like the 100 monkey effect since they were all taking place at around the same time but without some sort of nationally coordinated effort on social media albeit one such fight was announced in advance on social media.

In other words, there wasn't time for everyone in all these various malls across the country to suddenly go "Mall fight eh?" and then proceed to organize their own.

No, it was something wrong in the heart of the culture particularly among young people, and one with such powerful effects that the same thing manifested all over the country.

a reply to: AnkhMorpork

S&F

I am willing to bet that this was mostly coordinated by using social media. Could had even been done through private messaging for all we know.

At least two fights in different states were planned by using social media

Aurora, Colorado Mall closed and evacuated after 'large disturbance,' police say

A mall outside Cleveland, Ohio was "loosely organized on social media," Beachwood, Ohio police said
abcnews.go.com...
www.newsnet5.com...

Even Police think these fights could had been planned by using social media,

Police are eyeing social media in a series of disturbances that broke out at malls in several states the day after Christmas

The spokesperson said police are working to determine what caused the fights and told ABC News that they are looking into social media to see if the incident may have been planned or organized.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
It's fight club for kids

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Simple , crowds get stupid . The bigger the crowd the bigger the stupid .

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
So, two thoughts on this:

1. Real BRAVE freedom fighters there...at the Mall ! True "Revolutionaries", rebels I tell ya, REBELS. Everyone knows the real global politic is won and lost...at the Mall !! The battle lines have been drawn, and WWIII, the Apocalypse, will take place...at the Mall !! /extreme sarcasm

2. (on a more serious note) The Food Court thing makes perfect sense to me. The Food Court is the one place in any public area (malls included) where people from all walks of life congregate in close proximity with one another and have significant "dwell" time (standing around in line, etc.). Conversations get overheard, people see slogans on other people's clothing and hats, comments get made...and fights break out. Regarding the "different places - same time" coincidence; it's not really that much of a conspiracy. Humans tend to eat in cyclical patterns, and when you couple this with social media you get..."Hey, I'm hungry, let's go see if there's a fight at the Food Court (cuz it's trending on FB)".

Fight on you courageous freedom fighters at the Mall, it's cold and wet outside. Plus the lighting for taking pictures is better inside (so they've got a better chance to go "viral"). I mean, seriously, who would 'like' want to go outside in the cold and wet to fight when you can stay nice and warm inside...and talk smack??? I mean 'like' your new iPhone 97 might get wet!! YO! "Hey, Bruh, come at me man!! (oops, there's that sarcasm again)

edit on 12/27/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

In other words, there wasn't time for everyone in all these various malls across the country to suddenly go "Mall fight eh?" and then proceed to organize their own.

It could, just could be something much more sinister of course...subliminal thought shaping and mood alteration using ULF and microwaves / sonic weaponry.

This is just a test...wait for the real thing, you'll see fighting on a nationwide scale.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Im seeing in the videos its mainly blacks? Thats weird.

With the clock ticking on the Trump inauguration, maybe tensions are even higher than usual in these urban communities.

Frustration with losing the election manifesting as violence.

Nothing better to do.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
This is a U.S. phenomema, nothing like this happened anywhere else..what gives?

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Heh...

I'm gonna' leave that one alone. No comment.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
God Bless Merica.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
There are six things which the LORD hates,
Yes, seven which are an abomination to Him:

Haughty eyes, a lying tongue,
And hands that shed innocent blood,

A heart that devises wicked plans,
Feet that run rapidly to evil,

A false witness who utters lies,
And one who spreads strife among brothers.

My son, observe the commandment of your father
And do not forsake the teaching of your mother;

Bind them continually on your heart;
Tie them around your neck.

When you walk about, they will guide you;
When you sleep, they will watch over you;
And when you awake, they will talk to you.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

Because because because HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! your not supposed to say things like that for 23 more days!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

Im seeing in the videos its mainly blacks? Thats weird.

With the clock ticking on the Trump inauguration, maybe tensions are even higher than usual in these urban communities.

Frustration with losing the election manifesting as violence.

Nothing better to do.

But their lives matter ..

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Sounds like the plot from the Purge movies.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Hey look welfare kids don't have anything else to do..

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
There's a commonality in these videos that I just can't put my finger on?

And they wonder why everyone hates them.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Has anyone argued the idea that we are animals and that's what animals do?

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
fighting in the food courts remind me of a Three Stooges episode I saw recently.

probably just more young people letting off steam over Hillary Clinton losing.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
This happened out here in AZ as well and the known Ghetto mall known as the Arizona Mills mall. THis Mall used to be the best mall in AZ when I was a kid but now its a known cesspool of rotten filth. The only people who go to this mall either have no option or are looking for trouble.

www.12news.com...

My buddy was at the mall during this time and he is always strapped. He was in a store and he heard people screaming and running saying there was a shooter. Needless to say he had his Glock 19 so he wasnt scared but it turned out to be just a bunch of wanna be gangster teens with to much time on their hands.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join