It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MTV's message to White guys and what your (white guy's) news years resolution should be (VID)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Hey fellow ..em , mixed race people ? (for me anyway)
To all you other racists... hey white guys !!!
(i dont know why it is just guys ask the people in the video about that please, not me, i din du nuffin)

These ARE GOING TO BE YOUR NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS MKAY !?

America was never great ok , if you were not white, get it through your head for once.
(i guess those poor black people like will smith, jay-z. obama etc etc etc have not been having a great time sitting on all those millions and power and influence) For crying out loud white GUYS WHITE HOBO's ARE MORE PRIVILEGED THEN YOU, geez get it through your heads ok!)

You have black friends but your still racist , i guess the message is to stop being racist while you call up your black friends to hang out but you will still be racist no matter what you do.
(This is great advice people we can really work with this i mean ....these people know daawg , they be wise!!!)

Stop "MAN SPLAINING", (she says while FEM SPLAINING.) !!11

And Black lives just matter ok , it is not the opposite of all lives matter it is just that black lives matter more (or something like that) So please people, MTV implores you to stop throwing around the racist comment that ALL lives should matter so no need to make it complicated kay thank you very mucho.

Blue lives matter is not a thing people.( because you cannot...make it a thing? i guess ??) so stop saying that ... ITS RACIST ( i think )

Stop saying WOKE ! !!!!
(i have never seen a non-SJW use that so i dont know what to make of this one i suppose they ran out of ideas and needed filler in their video)

We all like BEYONCE (their words not mine) and she is black ! (im shocked!) so of course she cares about black issues! (But if you ever as a white guy dare to stand up for white issues we will call for your death, after calling you a racist)

You white people can have Kanye west. We dont want him anymore, he is not useful to us anymore (his black live does not matter anymore?)... You know what you did kanye, we know what you did last winter.
(i guess Kanye is NR.1 on their hit list and i am not talking about music here)

And there you have it white people. You are the worlds population minority and all you now need to do is give up all your whiteness, give up your rights, kneel and repent and hand over your country and all the stuff in it to all the non white people who already cover most of the world. Those countries in which you reside in should have never been yours including those rights you have in your own countries. How dare you !

Now, hand over your country to mexico, saudi arabia and africa and maybe we will call it quits !
(not really though, they will keep hunting you down and mark you WWII style or they will never be satisfied)

Editors note:

There is and never will be a way to satisfy people think, talk and act like this, If by the end of 2018 all these people in this video and all the ones agreeing with it are satisfied it means all you white people will be dead by then.

I truly wish everybody a very healthy 2017.
(I am well aware that this comment is considered racist because i said everybody and therefore included all white people in it)

And i'm not sorry for it ! And i thank my white mother and my black father for not raising me to be one of these 24/7 self proclaimed victims

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
everyone

Words Are wind and foolishness blows fervently.

This should have simply been ignored and left to die.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
silly fools still think it`s about color.

if %90 of the white people disappeared from the earth tonight,the lives of black people wouldn`t get any better,as long as the %10 of white people who still existed were all the rich white people.
it`s not about color it`s about money, always has been, rich verses poor and it doesn`t matter what color the rich people are in their eyes the poor will never be equal to them.

With so many white people in positions of power if it was about color there would be no poor white people,because white people would be given good jobs by all those white people in positions of power.

A rich black man cares no more about a poor black man than a rich white man does.

how does a poor white man in say new mexico have any power to influence the life ( for better or worse) of a poor black man in Chicago? he doesn`t, they are both poor and powerless.

edit on 26-12-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-12-2016 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Well hot damn MTV.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for telling me how to act more white.

MTV YOU EPICALLY FAIL.

Freggin mainstreaming BIGOTRY.

Imagine If I made a video telling blacks how to act. Then followed up with the sequel telling hispanics how to act.

Then couple of hundred other ethnic videos to make sure the human race got covered.

Cause we sure don't want to leave anyone out now do we?

Insert the one finger salute to MTV here.
edit on 26-12-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

If all white people are gone from a pandemic, there will still be oppression from not just rich black men men but also from Chinese forces.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I remember when Eminem hit the scene, it was MTV sticking up for his right of freedom of speech, right to offend, to say what he wants.

Look at how the tables have turned.

The network which used to stick up for Eminem insulting everyone under the sun(which I never minded, I like rap and understand the game) is now telling us to quit mansplaining....

I've thought about the Eminem dynamic recently. The left loved him for challenging freedom of speech years ago and it was the conservatives going after him for all his offensive rapping. Now it's the opposite.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Being an old middle class white guy (no capitalisation necessary) MTV is about as relevant to me as a feminine hygiene product advertisement.

One good thing about the video is it points out the hypocrisy quite clearly.

Drops mic then does an Encarnacion bat flip

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Nice breakdown of the vid.

Stupid people are stupid.

Why do some people need to keep playing and PLAYING and playing the victim card?

Throw Affirmative Action out and let's start really competing.

Until then, it's just BS.

I'm white/red according to a-holes like this.

What about all of us just being American?

OOP.. then we'd all be EQUAL and there wouldn't be a victim card anymore.

Then stupid people like this would just fail. I'm OK with that, having wasted my personal time watching his rant.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
When is MTV's message to black guys and what (black guy's) news years resolution should be going to be released?

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagicCow

[SNIP]

Thank You!! I went and starred and flagged it too because the kind of idiocy running rampant in this vid needs to be dissected and the fallacies highlighted.

edit on 26-12-2016 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/27/2016 by eriktheawful because: Edited out removed post that was quoted.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

i thought it was pretty funny.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagicCow
a reply to: GreyScale

[SNIP]

Respectful goes two ways.

I know you won't understand that.. I'm just putting it out there so maybe someday you'll have an epiphany.

Bashing white people like you do, for instance, is disrespectful. Your tone is racist (judging someone for the color of their skin, as I'm sure you need reminded of.) You're a flat-out bigot by the definition of the term.

But you're of the left, so you can do that comfortably because you don't really understand the terms. To be honest, its not even your fault... your political ideology has defined them differently for you.

The term ~snowflake~ is not an attack, although the left will push it as such and probably call it a hate crime soon. It is actually just an observation of your mentality based on a newly-coined term.

So yes please, be respectful.

Do you need to be told what that means too? Or can you just google it?

edit on 12/27/2016 by eriktheawful because: Edited out removed post that was quoted.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: GreyScale

I bash white people?
This is going to be hilarious.
QUOTE ME.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
My mom was very white and my dads Armenian family was brown. These people need to STFU and FOAD

Says me!

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I raise my middle finger in salute to mtv and this (sic) video. Oh, and BLUE LIVES MATTER!!!!

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
What's MTV?

Lol.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join