It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Strongest Signs Of Aliens and Alien Life

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Existence of aliens has always been argued among the astronomers for centuries, but no one can defy the substantial evidence of alien activities across the planet, Mars, Moon and space. From Egyptian civilization to UFO capital on earth.

take a look at the 10 signs we’re sure there are aliens out there.

UFO Sightings by Astronauts
www.syti.net...

UFO sightings by pilots
listverse.com...

Dr Roger Leir - Alien Implants! Full Length Documentary 2014
www.youtube.com...

Alien Signals
nypost.com...

DisclosureProject.org 2001 National Press Club Event
www.youtube.com...

Ancient Egyptian Alien Hieroglyphics
proofofalien.com...

The size of our universe "The big alien theory"
www.thebigalientheory.com...

Strange Mars Abnormalities
www.youtube.com...

Strange Moon Abnormalities
www.youtube.com...

UFOS seen around the world
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

If the Egyptian one is real... wow..

Alas, i have not seen that before.. hmm..

That picture taken from a plane is sweet also...

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I just see rocks.
I'm just posting in advance of ArMap having to join to say the same.

(These are great images...s+f)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
S+F

3...2...1... And then a Skeptic come...

Well I believe in Aliens (why I dont know). But it always is the same tug of war.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I'm not sure if what the witnesses experienced was alien technology, but the historical events that took place in 1561 Nuremberg have always intrigued me. Read more about the "Battle of Nuremberg": HERE

Around dawn on April 14, 1561, residents of Nuremberg saw what they described as an aerial battle, followed by the appearance of a large black triangular object and then a large crash outside of the city. According to witnesses, there were hundreds of spheres, cylinders and other odd-shaped objects that moved erratically overhead.[1][2][3][4][5] A broadsheet news article was printed later that month, describing the event. The broadsheet, illustrated with a woodcut engraving and text by Hans Glaser, measures 26.2 centimetres (10.3 in) by 38.0 centimetres (15.0 in). The document is archived in the prints and drawings collection at the Zentralbibliothek Zürich in Zurich, Switzerland.[6] The broadsheet describes objects of various shapes including crosses, globes, two lunar crescents, a black spear and tubular objects from which several smaller, round objects emerged and darted around the sky at dawn.

Thanks for nice post!
edit on 12262016 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The Egyptian hieroglyphs of saucers all appear to be completely unsubstantiated.

I'd bet they are modern artist renderings.

Please prove me wrong and show us where to find these fascinating examples.

Until then I'm afraid you're spreading disinformation.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

S&F Very cool thread! I've never seen that hieroglyph before, so that is intriguing. I have always thought that ancient humans interacted with ET. I think that many of the ancient gods were actually ET and their technology was so advanced that it appeared magical or godlike to the ancients. Greek mythology is a perfect example of this. Very fascinating stuff!

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The astronaut 'sightings' are either out of context quotes (like Cernan's) or complete fabrications, like the Apollo 11 'transmission' and the alleged quote by Carpenter (see James Oberg's document here www.jamesoberg.com...).

The photo illustrating it actually shows the EVA light on the Command Module.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

Wow, that is fascinating. I have never read the translated text before, but that particular image in your post has always reminded me of the famous photo of the Battle of LA. The beams of light from that UFO are oddly similar.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Its how you interpret things,i have no doubt we are not alone but visitors here is what i,m not sure about.

i have swayed between for and against,just like what happens after you die.

i was 100% sure death wasn,t the end but its dropped by a big margin if you ask me. someone saying whats the difference between death and you not remembering your dream kinda hit home.

you go to sleep at night and wake up and have no dream then there is nothing,no memory or anything,its like lights out and totally no memory of anything till you wake up again.

that happens when you die then thats it, pure and simple.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I concur. I wonder what stella that is from? Can the OP post the source of that image?

Thanks,

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Well it would suck if we're alone....I mean it's us and that's it.

Considering our history and present state of affairs, it's a completely depressing prospect.

Maybe as a species, we create religious, political, and even cosmic excuses to deflect coming to terms with our darker nature and mortality.

If we are "it", and considering time in reference to how long we have existed up to now, we have done more to harm and enslave ourselves than any alien race has supposedly accomplished for or against us.

A friend of mine who is very religious told me that Satan, throughout our existence, had been setting this all up as the great deception. I'm not so sure.

To each their own I suppose.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The hieroglyph is completely faked. When they wrote, the heirogliphics didn't represent a word. They represented sounds.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: HomerinNC
The hieroglyph is completely faked. When they wrote, the heirogliphics didn't represent a word. They represented sounds.

Credible source?
Not saying yay or nay - but that's a great insight.
If anything i'd like to learn more about that.

So the hieroglyphics in no way were meant to be a pictograph but more
done to create an acoustic representation of what they wished to covey?

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Recently I found this reference to "Tara" when researching Indian deities for a yoga class. This quote finally put me over the edge in my belief that aliens have visited:

The ancient Egyptian Goddess Ishtar who, in her myths, came to earth from the heavens and instructed her people to co-mingle and intermarry with the earthlings to give them the benefits of their learning and wisdom was yet another incarnation of the Goddess Tara.

Thing is, many cultures have a similar goddess to Tara or Ishtar; and similar myths surrounding her appearance.

Source: www.goddessgift.com...

edit on 26-12-2016 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MagicCow

Yes it's believed they represented phonetics, here read this Wiki, scroll down to the "writing" subsection:

Egyptian hieroglyphs

So he's correct that they were not purely pictographs, so the saucers are almost certainly artistic 'hoaxes'.

What letter of the alphabet would a saucer represent? I don't find it on the Rosetta Stone...

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
UFO Sightings by Astronauts

UFO sightings by pilots

Just because some people see things they cannot explain doesn't mean those things are aliens.

Dr Roger Leir - Alien Implants! Full Length Documentary 2014

I'm still waiting for one of those implants to read "Made in Alpha Centauri" or something like that. Again, just because they don't know what those implants are (if they are not fake) it doesn't mean it's alien.

Alien Signals

More of the same, unknown doesn't mean alien.

DisclosureProject.org 2001 National Press Club Event

That's ridiculous. How can something organised by Earth people be a sign of aliens and alien life?

Ancient Egyptian Alien Hieroglyphics

It looks like that image is from a contest.

The size of our universe "The big alien theory"

Makes it more likely that aliens exist, but it's not a sign of aliens and alien life.

Strange Mars Abnormalities

Another case of ignorance not being signs of aliens.

Strange Moon Abnormalities

See above.

UFOS seen around the world

Unknown doesn't mean Alien.

PS: no references to rocks from me this time.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
Just because some people see things they cannot explain doesn't mean those things are aliens.

Correct, it could be a lot of things.

I think that each situation is unique so each 'sighting' could range from the mundane to the exotic.

Even if such a thing was identified as a 'disk/saucer shaped craft with anomalous aeronautic capabilities', it doesn't mean they are piloted or controlled by E.T.

It could be piloted by remote control via Earthlings, time travelers from Earth, or even my favorite - leftover hideout Antarctic Nazis. Hahah.

Speaking of that, I am honestly surprised the 'Nazi Ufology' topic isn't very common around these ATS parts...
I find the lore to be fascinating and incredibly difficult to tell either way if it's entirely myth or partial fact.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Oh and don't take it wrongly that I'm hard on your OP...
I don't mind if you're peeved by Homer and Armap though, hahah.

I'm going to write my upcoming thread (which I've been toying with for months off and on) about "Space Spiders", sorta. It's not what anyone would expect except 1 person who knows at least a little bit of it. It'll be a new 'thing'. Because of that I actually find your screen name and avatar really really cool and relevant.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
S+F

3...2...1... And then a Skeptic come...

Well I believe in Aliens (why I dont know). But it always is the same tug of war.

I agree no definitive proof either way ever just belief kinda like religions

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join