It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We all have an Expiration date, but we do not Expire

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Even though the bodies we inhabit will eventually stop functioning and essentially expire, the energy that resides in us will carry on. I have seen proof of this and while some of you may not believe this and have a hard time grasping the concept of reincarnation, it is real.

I think the problem many have is they have been taught many ideas and have trouble circumventing the different semantics imposed through different religions and philosophies.

Instead of focusing on what you believe, focus on what you know.

Everything is energy. This we know. Intangible or tangible. Everything is connected. As above, so below, as the saying goes. Dark or light. Good or bad. Animals, plants and humans are all part of the same energy, everything you touch absorbs some energy from you, positive or negative.

Every action has an equal or greater reaction and requires energy to exist. Karma is the name I use for this energy, but it does not really matter what you call it, you do not have to accept it for it to be a reality.

Energy has no expiration date. It becomes recycled and changes shape and form. Energy retains it's function, but can be diminished or enhanced due to outside forces that inflict their will upon other energy.

I have personally experienced this in many ways. So have you. Energy can cause our emotions to be affected causing us to make decisions without thinking of the consequences. The heart and brain, the consciousness and subconsciousness, blood and water, our senses are all energy that allows us to function as humans, they are all connected and when one of them malfunctions, they all do.

Do not ask me to give you proof. That is up to you to find.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth

I believe in an afterlife and resurrection, but why reincarnation? Isn't one lifetime of learning and suffering enough? Why should we have to be born into dying flesh over and over and over again, with no end in sight,...and even worse, with no memory of the past?

Some people claim to remember past lives, but why isn't it something everyone can remember? It just seems cruel and depressing to me.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

So in summary ;

You're right and anyone who doesn't agree is wrong.

Yup, the Internet is still working properly, everyone can relax.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: searcherfortruth
Even though the bodies we inhabit will eventually stop functioning and essentially expire, the energy that resides in us will carry on. I have seen proof of this and while some of you may not believe this and have a hard time grasping the concept of reincarnation, it is real.

Scientists say "Energy cannot be created, nor destroyed". That's the law of conservation of energy.

Jesus says, " The dead are not alive, and the living will not die. In the days when you consumed what is dead, you made it what is alive." -- The Gospel of Thomas #11

So, basically, science and religion have the same conservation law.

It's just that science calls it "energy" and religion calls it "life."

Same thing, different language.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Read this and it will help you understand the concepts
www.theory-of-god.nl...
a reply to: watchitburn

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

I believe in an afterlife and resurrection, but why reincarnation?

Because it makes a lot more sense. That's why. The "resurrection" thing is mythical. Reincarnation is real, and proven.

Isn't one lifetime of learning and suffering enough?

Nope.

It isn't.

Why should we have to be born into dying flesh over and over and over again, with no end in sight

But there IS AN END in sight....

It's like school. You start in kindergarteh....then each lifetime you grow into the next spiritual 'level'

....and even worse, with no memory of the past?

Your soul, your higher-self, has acutely accurate "memory" of the past. And has come here with a pre-awareness and agenda. None of us can escape it.....we recycle onto earth again and again, each time experiencing another important bunch of lessons......

until we can understand it on a level that is indescribable, and impossible to have imagined.

So - your waking consciousness might not "remember", but your higher-self most certainly does. Just like suppressed memories of being in utero, or an infant.....

we 'forget' so that we can function, and not get overwhelmed in the memories.

Hope that helps. You'll be okay.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Just curious as to what your conclusion would be concerning a spirit (energy) if ...

The sun (>3 solar mass) keeping them warm, went super nova, blew their meat suit and planet to ashes and then ripped their energy form apart, right down to string level and possibly smaller, when the left overs of the star naturally implodes.

Would parts of their spirit still be able to function enough to drift inside the black hole, collecting its other unique frequency energy parts ?

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Because it makes a lot more sense. That's why. The "resurrection" thing is mythical. Reincarnation is real, and proven.

Both "resurrection" and "reincarnation" are real.

That's why the Egyptians mummified their dead. They knew that man would develop the power, through Genetic Engineering, to eventually take the DNA from the mummified bodies and resurrect their bodies, so that their souls could inhabit the same body types they had before.

In reincarnation, the soul just comes back in an entirely new body. Might even come back in the opposite sex, or even as an animal or bird.

But, in resurrection, you come back into your familiar body type, to live again as you lived before.

Reincarnation happens every 70 years or so, while Resurrection every 7000 years or so.

Everybody reincarnates, but only a certain few are resurrected.

The Pharaohs wanted to guarantee their resurrections, so they built massive stone tombs that could not be lost, and were strong enough to protect the remains of their DNA for posterity.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: searcherfortruth

Your personal 'beliefs' are no different than anyone else's personal 'beliefs'.
Everyone so infected, accepts their 'beliefs' as God's Truth (tm)!
Malware.

We all have an Expiration date, but we do not Expire

Perhaps you need to look up 'expire' in a dictionary?
We all have an expiration date, a moment in which we exhale for the last time!
We cannot avoid it, ever!
We cannot push it back, cannot pull it foreward!
All who 'live', 'die'!

Only unconditional Love transcends 'life' and 'death', 'time' and 'space', all 'duality'...

Whatever part of you is not unconditional Love, will die!

edit on 26-12-2016 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Our brain doesn't require us to take "Metaphysics" literally.

If I were an ATS mod. I would put a big ***WARNING!!!*** thread on this forum.

"DO NOT TAKE EVERYTHING ON THIS FORUM LITERALLY" It's not healthy for you "physical" brain, There's a reason why it's called "Meta-Physics".

edit on 26-12-2016 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
In metaphysical circles, when salt added to water it is said to experience joy. If the body is like the salt, then our souls must feel the same thing.
edit on 27-12-2016 by Oannes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss
All who 'live', 'die'!

What will die? Just an idea that there is some thing solid and lasting.
No one lives - there is only ever what is happening - what is IS.
Emptiness is forming.

edit on 27-12-2016 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Why does it make more sense? How and when has it been proven? How many more lifetimes do you estimate you will have to live before learning that making bold claims without explanation does not automatically make them true?

But there IS AN END in sight....

It's like school. You start in kindergarteh....then each lifetime you grow into the next spiritual 'level'

Prove it! At the very least, share with us what you think you have learned in the various past stages of progression. Knowledge is useless unless you can put it into use and explain it to others. At the very least prove to us that you have a real understanding of what you claim is true.

Your soul, your higher-self, has acutely accurate "memory" of the past. And has come here with a pre-awareness and agenda. None of us can escape it.....we recycle onto earth again and again, each time experiencing another important bunch of lessons......

Again, it means nothing until you can prove it.

until we can understand it on a level that is indescribable, and impossible to have imagined.

So its indescribable, impossible to imagine, is only remembered by the "higher self" thingy...so its almost like it doesn't exist!

So - your waking consciousness might not "remember", but your higher-self most certainly does. Just like suppressed memories of being in utero, or an infant.....

Is there even any proof of gestational memories? I've heard claims, but those could just as easily be delusions.

we 'forget' so that we can function, and not get overwhelmed in the memories.

This makes no sense, because applied knowledge grows ability. So it would make more sense to remember information in order to properly assimilate new information.

Hope that helps.

No, sorry, it didn't help, because you didn't actually explain anything. Instead, you just went full L. Ron Hubbard on me.

You'll be okay.

I never said I wasn't okay.
edit on 27-12-2016 by BELIEVERpriest because: typos

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

LOL!!! Wow. That was quite a little tantrum there.

How and when has it been proven?
By people remembering, and objective investigators checking out their claims, and finding that the person's memories of a past life are true. It has happened many times. I'm really surprised you aren't aware of that!

This is just the first result that came up when I did a search for "proof of reincarnation".
Dr Ian Stevenson and the general subject. These stories are real. It is proof. And MORE THAN HALF of the people in the world believe it.

So .......
If you can't watch the vid, do a search for

"proof of reincarnation" and choose from

About 3,140,000 results (0.49 seconds)

I'm really excited that you show an interest in looking into it, Priest! Really!!! I hope we can continue our discussion in such a friendly and scholarly way as we seek the REAL Real Truth.

How many more lifetimes do you estimate you will have to live before----------
I expect I have a few more to go....nowhere near "perfected"....

learning that making bold claims without explanation does not automatically make them true?

OH. Yeah. So - you were being nasty there.....I responded after the first clause in the sentence. Was gonna high five ya! But then, yeah. Then you said this.....
Yeah, that part, and the rest after that, is actually you just talking to yourself, so I won't bother to respond.

But DO LOOK INTO IT! It's not scary or gross. It's really very interesting.
edit on 12/27/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Is it expiration or scheduled updates to the Eternal Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy as the vessels - environment suits body forms change carrying said Energy, 1 wonders?

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Oh, and just an afterthought here:

I know nothing of L Ron Hubbard except his name is attached to Scientology and the whacks who believe it.

Your lecture of me was really strange....but -
it makes sense. It makes perfect sense.

(@AMPTAH too):

I am speaking of the "myth" of Christ being dead and then miraculously brought back to life. He never died. He was injured, and drugged, and let down from the cross, and then treated by his physician Essene fam/friends, and was removed under dark of night. He went to Kashmir, and died there an old, old man.

Regardless, and whether he even really lived or not, the reincarnation theme is pronounced throughout the bible and among humanity in huge numbers.
The "Resurrection" is the result of a "seeming-death-like" state (remember Juliet's potion?)
The Puritanical attitude of the "religious right" is a thing to behold......hanging on to notions from antiquity, and not growing or learning. Well - but see, they ARE growing and learning. When they get older and more experienced they'll be discussing things like this at a different level entirely.

Anyway - Jesus, the man, sounds like an awesome guy. It's just sad that his fan club is so often so unlike him.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Look, I already know about the alleged proof and the past lives memories stuff. I'm simply not impressed by those claims. Personally, I think some of them are delusions and others are memories incepted into our minds while we dream by evil entities. The human mind is simply too easily fooled, for me to believe in past life claims.

I started a thread on the subject if your interested.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27-12-2016 by BELIEVERpriest because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Reincarnation is some thing they use to explain death and coincidences that's all.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

originally posted by: namelesss
All who 'live', 'die'!

What will die?

That which is understood to 'live', will 'die'.

Just an idea that there is some thing solid and lasting.

'Life' and 'death' (like 'time/space' and all 'duality' and qualities...) exist in/as 'thought', as you say, an 'idea'.

No one lives

then you are going to have to rewrite the dictionary!
The words we use have generally accepted meanings, that change with knowledge/experience.
When enough people have experienced Enlightenment/unconditional Love, meaningless terms like 'life' and 'death' will no longer be useful.

- there is only ever what is happening - what is IS.
Emptiness is forming.

Actually, all the '-ing' words are also slated for obsolescence; not anything 'moves/change'!
Motion is impossible (as 'life' and 'death').
And 'emptiness', by it's definition, cannot 'form', there is no 'nothing' to do anything!
And yet, in our make-believe Reality, all that is perceived is 'formed emptiness' (even if just in the imagination).

If what is, IS, then there cannot be anything 'forming/changing'!

We are all unique Conscious Perspectives (Souls) that perceive the One unchanging ALL inclusive Universal Reality that 'manifests' (by our perceptions) from the undifferentiated potential.

I do know what you are trying to say, but the use of all those 'is' terms commands the manifestation of all the opposites that are also true!

'Time/motion/life'... do not exist, yet they do, simultaneously.

edit on 27-12-2016 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join