It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks for ATS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I have been posting a lot the last two days, and goodness, it feels good!

I post on subjects that are not that serious, that delve into "spiritual" areas, or psychological, sociological ones; the gray areas and soft sciences, where facts are less important.

I have been back in school for months now, and this week I have put aside my books and returned to looking within. I so needed that.

My teacher gave me this piece of advice on our last day- stop working for a while. You put in too much effort and are going to make yourself sick. Do fun things! You can get back to the work when you come back!

My effort has been paying off, but I have a tendency to be a work-a -holic. I love being able to come here and consider weirdness like UFO's or psychic phenomena to get me out of my head!

I suspect it is necessary to human health, to step out of the mundane once in a while, and give the mind a break. I am sorry if it bothers those dead set on remaining objective and winning the race... but some of us are doing a lot of that in real life and need to break out this way.

Just feeling appreciative for a breath of fresh and non-objective air I get here.

Thanks ATS!

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Well Done Laddy... Well Done...

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Oh. There is some real objective stuff going around here, taking a break means staying away from that kind of threads. Some people here seem to be getting all fired up about things, almost like they are obsessed. I think being obsessed with UFOs is much better than being obsessed with politics.

Glad to see you are back at it.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
LOL! We had a couple of glasses of wine last night... I wasn't totally smashed , but was tipsy. I'm one of those people who get all happy and huggy when I drink, proclaiming my love for everyone and everything.
I think having to stay serious and hold that in all the time makes it ooze out when I lose control.

new topics

top topics

join