It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer, the disease that we cannot cure (ever?) but we CAN treat people!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I'm talking about infecting the tumour itself. Changing the PH to be effective, would saturate the blood with a high PH and kill you.

Indeed , I dont know for sure but ph in blood changes very slow I mean it's buffered if local tumorcells arent buffered their ph would change quicker I guess... But I don't think this is practical yet.

some thoughts...

The PH in urine is different and used as indicator of cancer in some cases , as in the stomach Question is how does the body cope with differences in PH.
Can the blood be used to change ph of certain tissues. I mean how does it react on the Ph of the stomach acid and the intestines.... I mean if something in the body becomes acid (Stomach) doesn't another 'part' of the body become more alkalic ? and what controls that mechanism

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

So we're closed minded because we've researched this and found it failing?

you talk like a doctor who is we ???

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
Indeed , but I dont mean to change the PH of a living human just the PH of cancercells (which cannot be done now more research needed nanobots?).

btw,Thanks for reading only the things I write. I'm not into alternative medicine and PH of cancercells has nothing to do with it.

There is so much research going on right now about cancer, scientists are trying everything to find a cure, and have tested all the alternative treatments out there too. Perhaps nanotechnology will be something they will try in the future, we simply cannot speculate right now.

Regarding PH, the problem is that right now we cannot alter intracellular PH without affecting the cells microenvironment. If one day scientists find a way to understand exactly how cancer cells regulate their PH, it may help create a chemotherapy drug that could induce apoptosis.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: InFriNiTee

After getting rid of the candida the concentration is on diet and gut health I have a formulation sort of like ginger beer that has 9 intestinal flora that I take about 20 minutes before meals,most of my protein is whey powder i take in a smoothie with flaxseed and hemp oil and if its got a barcode on it I dont eat it prions attack the brain and I believe there is a gut brain connection....and if this connection is faulty all manner of diseases possibly even cancer might manifest
edit on 26-12-2016 by khnum because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-12-2016 by khnum because: boo boo

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

No. Changing the blood PH of tissue would change the PH of the whole. That's where (I believe) your misunderstandings might be.

Its just not possible to isolate an area and change the PH levels without effecting the rest of the body.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries

So we're closed minded because we've researched this and found it failing?

you talk like a doctor who is we ???

Me and agartha (she's a nurse).

I've had 27 years of being around people with some form of cancer. Trust me, I've tried A LOT and looked into more than that.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

You keep on with the line "PH is the key", even after you've been shown it's not.

denial ? So far I've seen that :

Cancercells are more acid (lower ph)

Some People on ats are rude (not you)

NaHCO(3) therapy significantly reduced the formation of hepatic metastases following intrasplenic injection, suggesting that it did inhibit extravasation and colonization.

Most people act like they know stuff and dont read the links they show to other people

Talking about alternative medicine is not allowed on ATS

Talking about PH earns you the label of idiot by some ATS'er

PH and cancercells is a serious subject in scientific research.

People respond to stuff they think I wrote and not to what I actually wrote.

PH is like a red flag (shills or just closeminded)

btw... my friend is 'into' cancer research 'De zuurgraad is de sleutel in het bestrijden van kanker'. Well I just translated that in english. I shouldn't have done that... There are no absolutes in science you know ?

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

You're trying to make connections where there are none.

The works done in labs have been found non viable in humans due to the high doses required.

The only reasons I even came into this thread was because a, it's a cancer thread and b, you posted about the PH nonesense.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Are you suggesting to make a liquid solution of niacin to spray on the skin? My theory about something like that is that it wouldn't put near as much load on the liver, but it will still absorb through the skin. I suppose you would have to mix it with some type of food-grade solvent to keep the niacin dispersed in the liquid. If I'm right about what I'm suggesting here, how do you mix it?

Niacinimide if given to a newly diagnosed type 1 diabetes child has been shown in medical studies to reverse the disease, or prolong the honeymoon period (the period where the pancreas is still functioning before its function is cut off completely. I am not willing to discount any possibilities, as there are many things I haven't tried.

As far as ph goes, I can tell you that when I exercise hard and get a strong buildup of lactic acid, it can make the blood sugars harder to control for as long as a week! As far as keeping an alkaline ph, I take about 1/4 tsp. of baking soda every day. I also use cayenne drops in water to help promote a ph that's good. My urine ph is usually about 7.2 if I have my blood sugars under control. I think that keeping an alkaline ph does reduce the effects of aging (oxidation), but the solution to diabetes isn't as simple as that alone.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

If you've tried a lot so I assume you're a doctor
Ok... so why this tread ? If I mention PH you lash out with doctor whatshisname ?
There has been done more research than that on PH I guess. Look my friend is into official cancer research he told me the 'PH is the key' and convinced me. If I cant respond with that why the heck posting this tread on ATS. why not in a medical journal or so. I'm here because I'm open minded and still believe in a cure by science. If you after 27 years havent found a single cure it doesnt mean there isnt a cure. We are all entitled to our own opinion.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Not a medical doctor, no.

I've been on numerous medical threads who try saying raise PH. Raiding your PH is a very stupid idea. It can literally kill you. That's why I reply in threads like these, because someone can say "inject this and raise your blood PH to 9" and someone will do it.

If someone dies it's "well, I only posted what such and such said on X website". There's no responsibility by the ones pushing it.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
well i had colon cancer But wile i have had so many bad things happen in my life time the ones that could have killed me cooperated nicly . No cemo no radiation just a bat followed by a sword up my (but ) OUCH
well it really did fealt like a bat and sword lol . Anyway it was a tommer and even nice enough not to be embedded in the wall but hanging from a thin (string like thing ) cut the string and done .
O it was not all peaches and cream though stayed on a liquid diet for 3 months and no beef for 2 years and no roast beef well I just never eat it at all now .Guess i can live without roast beef .
And nope chances are very very very slim it will reaccer . O have a walnut sized tommer in my but for 20 years now
Doesnt do anything except be a hard lump hasn't changed at all in 20 years .
I am a survivor lost a eye a finger and a pice of (BUT) lol
I have a saying ( Death may come for me but he will have to take one pice at a time .
BTW I have a 3rd cousin a girl who at 9 got luciema
tehy did all thouse treatments on her taht was back in 1980ds she lived and lives still it going and never even lost her hair (not every one does you know ) Glad her mom was smart enough to get it treated in a way taht worked .

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: InFriNiTee

oops sorry... no no I'm not suggesting anything. I just dont know. I try for myself , I'm my own gunni pig. I've experimented with Niacine.But I will not give any advise I'm not a doctor.

Well done Good !! Anyway as I see here you have more experience in 'good living' than I.
I just keep it basic , eat no bad stuff , my body is my temple. Hope that keeps the cancer away.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I've been on numerous medical threads who try saying raise PH. Raiding your PH is a very stupid idea. It can literally kill you. That's why I reply in threads like these, because someone can say "inject this and raise your blood PH to 9" and someone will do it.

Well you're right... the problem is how much raise in what time and in what tissue. Look I don't know a thing about alternative medicine but that cancercells don't like high PH is a fact. What people do to raise ph is another story altogether. If science finds a way to raise PH without killing the patient , Cancer cannot grow or even go away. Many 'hoaxers' have a too simple view of the human body.

So let me refrase : my(from my friend) PH IS THE KEY

PH of the blood cannot be changed without danger . But ph in tissue does vary. If we (Science) can change the ph of certain tumorous tissues these tumors may die off..

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

I agree with you about the gut-brain connection. I believe that the Central Nervous System brain to pancreatic nerve may be disabled in diabetes. Another factor that may contribute is the so-called leaky-gut (intestinal perforations). I believe the prion part of diabetes (if it is a prion disease) affects the pancreatic nerve, and interrupts the brain's signal to tell the pancreas to produce Pro-insulin. I think that the prions are protected from the immune system by the mycobacteria that goes along as a coating to shield the prions.

The reason I think that cancer could be a prion disease is because they have documented that tumors have chitin and/or keratin (same stuff as fingernails are made of) growing within. This armor prevents the immune system from seeing the prions.

My theory is that to totally eliminate the fungus, you have to take something that can destroy the chitin/keratin armor that the mycobactera produces. The only problem with that is that mycobacteria can secrete mycotoxins to further shield the fungus and the prions. If I am right about what I say, you would have to figure out something you can take that can get through the mycotoxins, and the armor keratin/chitin. If anyone knows of something that could be taken internally that does what I'm suggesting, then please share!

Once the fungus part is eliminated, then you would want to boost the immune cells, and take something that would help the immune system see the mis-folded proteins. If anyone knows of something that would do that please share!

After the prions are eliminated, then in the case of diabetes I think a person would want to take vanadyl sulfate (vanadium), chromium, and zinc supplements to fire up the pancreas again.

The reason I say this about diabetes is because even in auto-immune diabetics type 1, they have found in clinical autopsies that the insulin-producing beta cells are smaller than normal (inflamed), but the are still alive and NOT destroyed as they've been telling us all these years...

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

The only reasons I even came into this thread was because a, it's a cancer thread and b, you posted about the PH nonesense.

Again the hostle PH is not nonsense. The hoaxes that were caused by mallinformed individus are. PH in combination with cancer treatment is researched by Regular science. I'm disappointed that you cannot see the difference between those 2.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Yes. It's been researched. It was found non viable for humans.

The research done now is baking soda being used as an adjunct.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Yes. It's been researched. It was found non viable for humans.

Well you say so my friend is doctor involved in cancer research. Told me they are still researching funded by EU... So who should I believe you a old probably 'nurse' or someone I personally know with a degree in the subject. I dont care about PH and Cancer. I life healthy. All you doing here is give the impression that there is no alternative but Chemo and all research regarding cancer and ph has already been done.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

If it's being researched, your friend shouldn't have any problem giving you a link to the current research.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Well here it is... I cant read understand it (not a doctor nor scientist).

ijnr.us... ch.pdf

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join