It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global warming deniers drown in utter BS! ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

Maybe we should tax Mother Earth for all those volcanic carbon emissions. Someone call Al Gore, we need a sequel now, before that bitch, Gaia, kills us to death.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: jappee

100.000 = 100 , so not hard to avoid a bottleneck. Also I've fought my way through mosh pit and to the barrier at several concerts, thousands of heads all going the same way into a wall, somehow I made it. Your exaggeration is sublime.

Bingo! You found a strawman argument! Therefore the whole premises of OP is false, and therefore this whole thread is DEAD! You made it! Congratz!

You won free popcorn--- its in the lobby, if you can swim there

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Maybe we should tax Mother Earth for all those volcanic carbon emissions. Someone call Al Gore, we need a sequel now, before that bitch, Gaia, kills us to death.

OMG... thats natural emissions. Sure yea, they were and will be active, but hey the planet aint getting younger, therefore the vulcanic emmisions are minor.

What we as humans are doing is having 5-6 mega volcanoes at full steam at the moment... its really not that hard math to do if you really do it. Please do the math and come back and tell me im full of shØØ or lAvA !

The Math ! Explain to me mathematically if you are so freaking genious, that im wrong... please try!

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Dramatics

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Dramatics... yea... but damn boring at the moment...

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Sounds like a rant from an Al Gore tree hugger,you bought his crap,now expect the rest of us to believe the liar,guess again

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Wow what an amazing OP.

Here I was expecting facts and a well thought out argument. Maybe a source. Maybe an article.

More fool me eh?

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Liberalism causes global warming. Their nonstop complaining and whining releases dangerous levels of Co2 into the atmosphere.
The way to combat global warming is for liberals to keep their yaps closed. Thereby lowering Co2 levels.
Please keep your liberal mouths shut before you kill us all

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen

originally posted by: infolurker

Most of us do not care if it is real or not to be honest.

When your ONLY solution is a money scam (carbon credit scam) which is no solution at all except the "right" people get rich at the expense of the masses (me and you) for absolutely no positive benefit.

We have seen fake data being pressed and hysterics used to promote this scam and that is really what resistance is about.

Sadly you are right, another "save the planet" scam.. yea it aint gonna work. But we know the facts, the # is hitting the fan as we speak.
Watch Scandinavia next days - disaster!
Watch the US next week... its gonna be rough! Pack in Canada!
Last week there was snow in Iran.
This is an issue where money wont work.. so prepare

Solution? --- stop burning the world you lazy humans!

I live in Norway, which is a part of Scandinavia. We are only having storms, which are uncommon here but not unheard of. It is not a disaster.

Iran has had snow many times before, and will get snow more times in the future.

These are not proof of global warming.

While I do believe there are some climate changes happening, I do not believe it is man made. Scientist has actually measured that the sun has gotten hotter, and will become even hotter, that is in my opinion the reason for the climate changes.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: jappee

I'm only 6 feet tall, I'd be screwed in 7 feet of water if I expected to "stand" in it.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Why don't you try providing some #ing links or sources as to what your maths is based on?

So far you've posted an opening post which is about four words long and continued in the same direction.

Merry #ing Christmas. I hope global warming does destroy the earth if this is the future...

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Well, what is it going to be like?

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I don't buy the AGW narrative but I clicked on this thread to challenge myself. Your OP brings nothing to the table (except for disappointing content).

If you want to persuade, why not try writing persuasively?

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

OMG... thats natural emissions. Sure yea, they were and will be active, but hey the planet aint getting younger, therefore the vulcanic emmisions are minor.

What we as humans are doing is having 5-6 mega volcanoes at full steam at the moment... its really not that hard math to do if you really do it. Please do the math and come back and tell me im full of shØØ or lAvA !

The Math ! Explain to me mathematically if you are so freaking genious, that im wrong... please try!

Where is your data on humans having the effect of 5-6 mega volcanoes at full steam?

Please do the math for us.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
"They"... have convinced many that Average= normal. There is no such thing as a "Normal" temperature.
The average temp changes with each passing year as new data is added. To even ponder that a sun zipping through the galaxy, pulling behind it a bunch of planets will ever have the same weather as the year before is just asinine.
The next ice age will be here soon enough without any help from Co2 reductions.... are you guys gonna start telling us we need to start driving and burning coal to save the planet?

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
From what I've seen and read climate change denial is almost an exclusively American phenomenon. Most countries don't even attempt to deny CC/AGW. Even the oil companies don't deny it's a fact so what does that tell you.

I can't believe we're still having this discussion.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

The 1991 eruption of Mt. Pinatubo is thought to have injected more than 250 megatons of gas into the upper atmosphere on a single day

Volcanic gases

Quiet monsters
I provided you with a couple of quick links that contain the numbers for your 'mathematical' equation.
The first link shows the emissions from a single volcano(250 mega tonnes) in 1 day.
The second link is an article stating how humans grossly underestimate the effect of volcano's.

Not trying to say that we as humans don't contribute in a major way to Co2 emissions but the bull-crap the government is feeding us is just that. Co2 emissions have been going on since the birth of the planet. I don't believe the short time man has been around has"killed" the planet. Do we contribute in a major way? Yes. Are we the primary cause? No.
edit on 12/26/2016 by brutus61 because: Links did not show up

edit on 12/26/2016 by brutus61 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/26/2016 by brutus61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
The climate is changing, no one doubts that. It has for billions of years.

200 or so years of data is completely relevant to the discussion.

We should tax ourselves back to the Stone Age to correct the situation.

Yeah, that ought to work nicely.

/sarcasm off

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

We know scientifically that when the Dinosaurs roam the Earth, the climate was much warmer

The continents were in different locations then, there were no icecaps and there was more CO2 so of course it was warmer. You can't compare that to today's world.

It's going to be 80 here in Texas today, definitely warmer than normal.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Already done. I posted the math based on cumulative energy transfer some years back. It was ignored because some people can't understand the 2D projection of a sphere is a circular disk.

So here's a crazy idea: how about you showing us your mathematical analysis of why an atmospheric carbon dioxide level of 0.04% instead of 0.03% is going to kill anything?

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join