It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global warming deniers drown in utter BS! ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
It seems that the Global climate change-theory finally has sunk in to the global masses mind.

Denying facts are now a fact of the past i can only hope.

I wonder, is there still anyone around denying global climate change?

In the end, congratz on dividing the ppl thinking it was the sun, the magnetism, or even aliens... The level of global stupidity just killed our planet.
But hey, i hope your check balance is good. Money ... all that matters.

Now the majority can invest in storm-barrage.

+38 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

pfft, climate change is merely a cyclical event not uncommon to the Earth. Some decades are hotter, others cooler.

+35 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Most of us do not care if it is real or not to be honest.

When your ONLY solution is a money scam (carbon credit scam) which is no solution at all except the "right" people get rich at the expense of the masses (me and you) for absolutely no positive benefit.

We have seen fake data being pressed and hysterics used to promote this scam and that is really what resistance is about.

Show us a viable solution instead of a multi-trillion dollar a year money scam and someone might actually care.

edit on 26-12-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
People are too stupid and selfish to care about the future as long as their life doesn't change they don't give a toss.
I have come to the conclusion we are buggered.
People hate science and I blame the education system for dumbing down so many.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Most of us do not care if it is real or not to be honest.

When your ONLY solution is a money scam (carbon credit scam) which is no solution at all except the "right" people get rich at the expense of the masses (me and you) for absolutely no positive benefit.

We have seen fake data being pressed and hysterics used to promote this scam and that is really what resistance is about.

Sadly you are right, another "save the planet" scam.. yea it aint gonna work. But we know the facts, the # is hitting the fan as we speak.
Watch Scandinavia next days - disaster!
Watch the US next week... its gonna be rough! Pack in Canada!
Last week there was snow in Iran.
This is an issue where money wont work.. so prepare

Solution? --- stop burning the world you lazy humans!

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

The level of global stupidity just killed our planet.

When did this happen?

I don't know about you, but I currently reside on the planet earth. As an earthian, I fail to see how the planet has been killed. It's alive and kicking.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
People are too stupid and selfish to care about the future as long as their life doesn't change they don't give a toss.

I totally agree. First when they stand in 7 feet of water, they will acknowledge the fact, althou too late. These ppl have been deluded, and now gotta pay with their lives? I'd still say we help them -- hey we are only human. Sometimes nature will clear the real stupid thou, but then they can blame that invisible man in the sky...

Sad #, in a tough world

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Actually, science is good.

That there is no ~real~ science to the AGW theory doesn't stop what Kissinger lovingly calls the ~useless eaters~ from trying to keep selling it for their owners though.

You are told what to think and so you think that way, without any thought of actually looking into what you're being sold.

For instance, are we in an ice age now or are we under water? Both of these predicted by scientists in the last 50 years.

Nope nope... shut up, don't think for yourself and PAY the people selling you this, or you're all going to die!

I too blame the education system. Of course, the government runs the education system and they always get what they pay for. Useful idiots, in this case.
edit on 0Mon, 26 Dec 2016 00:14:04 -0600America/Chicago16th2016-12-26T00:14:04-06:00amMondayAmerica/Chicago by GreyScale because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

There is a very good solution. Algae Oil, carbon neutral and we could grow enough in the New Mexico desert to provide for the entire nations needs for liquid fuel.

Of course, that is not a solution being provided by the money masters and control freaks so nothing will get done unless they con enough fools into supporting their carbon credit scam. Then you will have the taxes and fees and still have no impact on carbon as already shown in the European model which is rife with fraud.

It is noble that so many do care about the environment but please do not allow these bastards to manipulate you into supporting financial schemes against the interests of your fellow citizens so that they can make trillions trading carbon credits that we get to pay for.
edit on 26-12-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

The level of global stupidity just killed our planet.

When did this happen?

I don't know about you, but I currently reside on the planet earth. As an earthian, I fail to see how the planet has been killed. It's alive and kicking.

Ofc its alive and kicking, and it will be in the future. But at that time there will "hopefully" not be any more greedy humans around ?
Capitalism / greed, killing our planet since... humanity

Time to grow up as humans and realize that the freaking farrari is just for puz()zy, and the breast implants are worthless. Time to grow up!

Mother Earth is telling us, grow up , leave in a spaceship, or stay and ADAPT!
Good ole darwinism.
Let me guess the "magic" engineers are gonna come in here and tell us we '"just build a Dyson Sphere" lol ....

Wish us all the best

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure 99.9% of people will walk away from the water before it gets to even a foot higher.

First when they stand in 7 feet of water, they will acknowledge the fact, althou too late.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
The problem with Global Warming is that the Earth always goes thru cycle of climatic changes. We know scientifically that when the Dinosaurs roam the Earth, the climate was much warmer and when the Ice Age occured, it was much colder than it is now. The Earth might be going into a warming cycle ... that maybe true. But there is no diffinitive proof that humans are the main cause or that we can even stop it. Climate on this planet changes, science can proof that. What is harder to prove is that human created CO2 really causes a runnaway Global Warming effect, espeically when a positive feedback loop is so rare in nature.
edit on 26-12-2016 by joemoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: jappee

I'm pretty sure 99.9% of people will walk away from the water before it gets to even a foot higher.

First when they stand in 7 feet of water, they will acknowledge the fact, althou too late.

Thats gonna be a bit hard when there is a 100.000 ppl standing there first... but good luck

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Arguing with people who have already come to a conclusion based on a loose understanding of half the story is difficult.

No gloabal warming for 18 years
Raw data

But we know someone tried to cover it up. United Nations and NASA were in on it too.

When the solution touted by the government elite of the world isn't a scheme to get richer, then I'll start taking it seriously, if at all.
edit on 26-12-2016 by Wardaddy454 because: typing in the dark is bad

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Get real man. Climate changes naturally. It is cyclical and there is nothing we can do to stop it. Don't buy into the tax scheme.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Honestly don't bother dude as you can see many don't care. I was sceptical until my best mate got back from taking ice cores and he decided not to have kids due to what it is going to be like.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

There were 17 Enrons before Christ and 53 after,global warming was to be the 54th,its a ponzi scheme follow the money its major sponsors are Buffet,Branson,Soros,David Rockerfeller,Bill Gates. et al

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

You do understand the ramifications of global warming right? Its food and water, bottom line.

Lets take your assumption that we have caused this particular change. No need to debate it, it is not relevant to the argument.

There is no viable man made solution that would ever turn the scale back, but there is a natural solution. The same natural solution that has existed sine the beginning of man and before. When we cannot make enough food to feed everyone, (also something that will happen eventually, with no viable man made solution) the earths population will decline until it reaches a point that it can be supported. Global warming, man made or natural is not the end of man, it just a correction in unabated population growth. So stop worrying about it. A comet could do the same thing or worse at any moment and we do not fret about that.

I don't in anyway want or look forward to hardships of any kind for the human race, but they will come, they are in fact already here, all over the world. If you want to make a real and substantial difference help those people now, and stop worrying about what cannot be changed in the future. The fact that we even discuss this means we are living a very good life and probably have a very distorted view of what is important to the rest of the world.

But what do I know, I am just a guy with an opinion and an internet machine.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Arguing with people who have already come to a conclusion based on a loose understanding of half the story is difficult.

No gloabal warming for 18 years
Raw data

But we know someone tried to cover it up. United Nations and NASA were in on it too.
woul

When the solution touted by the government elite of the world isn't a scheme to get richer, then I'll start taking it seriously, if at all.

Congratz on being the first denier of pure logic.

I read those falsehoods too, and yea its depressing. And i agree, shoving money in that is a scam. Ofcourse there will be lamers trying to make money of that too. But did you really read up on real science? I know u didnt, because the facts will make your post so uncomfortable that your should have a body shiver when you read this, and you know it.
Ofcourse you can deny logic and default to believe. But thats really a longshot dont you think ?

Maybe... just maybe some "god" will correct this?

Or are you gonna tell me and the huge scientific crowd, that "you" somehow figured out the "facts", that they are all lying in order to make a coin on your ignorance ?

If you do have some "facts" that say otherwise, when looking out the window today, please speak up.

Come on ... we burned 2 trillions barrels of crude oil so far.. and thats not gonna impact the climate?

Good luck in your fantasy

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

100.000 = 100 , so not hard to avoid a bottleneck. Also I've fought my way through mosh pit and to the barrier at several concerts, thousands of heads all going the same way into a wall, somehow I made it. Your exaggeration is sublime.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join