It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

University Professor: I Want ‘White Genocide’ For Christmas

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I just wonder how the hell people like this are allowed to keep their jobs. How in the hell is this acceptable? Why would HuffPo and Salon ever allow this guy to write for them?

No, really.... I would like to hear how and why anyone here would support this trash?

University Professor: I Want ‘White Genocide’ For Christmas

dailycaller.com...

A professor at Drexel University says the only thing he wants for Christmas is the genocide of white people.

George Ciccariello-Maher is an associate professor of politics and global studies, and a self-described “radical political theorist.” In a Tweet posted late Christmas Eve, Ciccariello-Maher said his biggest wish for the holiday season is the genocide of white people. Ironically, Ciccariello himself appears to be white.

Lest anybody misunderstand him, Ciccariello-Maher followed up by saying it was a good thing when Haiti exterminated its white population.

dailycaller.com...

Drexel University associate professor of political science George Ciccariello-Maher has a long history of espousing racist views towards white people on Twitter and has at times supported genocide.

However, Cicariello-Maher’s view that “white isn’t a race” doesn’t match up with his past tweets. On Sunday, Ciccariello-Maher said that the massacre of whites during the Haitian Revolution was a “good thing.” During the Haitian massacre in 1804 as many as 4,000 whites were killed.

Ciccariello-Maher’s anti-white tweets, however, did not start this weekend. On Feb 3, 2013, the Drexel professor said that “Yacub made a lot of white folks.” According to Nation of Islam theology, Yacub is a black scientist who created the white race to be a “race of devils.” Then on June 8, 2015, Ciccariello-Maher said, “Abolish the White Race.”

Ciccariello-Maher, who describes himself as a communist, joined Drexel University in 2010. Neither him nor the university immediately responded to requests for comment.

The Drexel professor has authored three books, and according to his biography he has written for The Huffington Post, The Nation, Salon, and the Philadelphia Inquirer.

edit on 25-12-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-12-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Dumbass...

He also looks like a tool

pic

+37 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Good thing I already got what I wanted for Christmas, a Trump Presidency.

This guy knows his days are numbered.

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I just don't understand. He wants to die? To be "exterminated"? How does one get to that point? So much isn't logical anymore. Perhaps my lack of sleep is getting to me but this guy seems to be nuts.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Lets tell this guy he can get the ball rolling by becoming an hero to everyone today!

People sure are stupid nowadays.

+21 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I cant wait to see the resident liberals come in here and derail the thread amongst others defensive / passive-defensive tactics....

That's what I want for Christmas!!

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I'm white and I recognize that we are the world's oppressors. We haven't actively done anything ourselves to intentionally oppress (besides the bigoted, racist white population)... but we have inherited a system from those that did that benefits us.

Genocide is a little extreme, but I can see the point he's making

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I could not possibly care less about this nitwits opinions. I'm going to guess that the board of regents, alumni associations, and other organizations will, however, care a very great deal...

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Guys, he is just a racist. Don't worry about it. Yes you can be white and be racist against white people, just like you can be black and be racist against black people. I know it sounds nuts, but it is a thing. It this is true of course.

+33 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
I'm white and I recognize that we are the world's oppressors. We haven't actively done anything ourselves to intentionally oppress (besides the bigoted, racist white population)... but we have inherited a system from those that did that benefits us.

White men have not cornered the market on oppression. Tutsi's and Hutu's. Idi Amin. Islam. Kim Jong Un. We can go on.

I only see a mindless twit trying to get some attention. I will recommend that if there is to be a genocide that he is the first to go.

+44 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

So white people are the world's oppressors now?

But we haven't actively done anything ourselves to intentionally oppress...

But we've inherited a system that benefits whites?

Do you live in the United States? Just wondering... because we have Affirmative Action. This means that if you are a white male you get points deducted from your overall score if you are looking for a state or federal job. It also means that if you are in the private sector, you don't get a tax break for your employer. White people are penalized for their skin color.

That's oppression? LOL

I also find it strange that you forgot the other 80% of the population of the world. No oppression in the Asian or Black world at all? No Arabic oppression, that's for sure!

The only point he's making is that he needs to NEVER teach human beings anything because he's a racist. Like a hardcore GENOCIDAL racist... but you can see his point?

Just... gah

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I'll add this to the list of reasons that I think modern day academia is a poisonous environment, and move on.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Maybe he means people who are actually white, like the dude in the movie Powder.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Where do the child labourers fit in? We'd never be where we are without them.

angelaspoems.com...-2597

These poor Victorian children had to sit in the dark tunnels waiting to open the door to let the coal carts through (pulled by ‘hurriers’ and pushed by ‘thrusters’), and to keep the air circulating around the tunnels to avoid any build up of dangerous gases. Working every day except Sunday, from morning until night a child knew nothing but work and sleep. He or she would only ever see daylight on their day off

edit on 26 12 2016 by Kester because: picture

edit on 26 12 2016 by Kester because: (no reason given)

edit on 26 12 2016 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
If mongols couldnt do it, nobody can, we are supreme race

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurkerPeople like him ought to stand on a fricking train track, save us all the liberal whining,he has no buisness teaching anybody anything

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 03:52 AM
link   
...... and "we"...... will allow him to keep his job. We wont make sure that he just threw his career out the window and ends up flipping burgers.
We will just sit in our homes and say how awful it is that he is allowed to teach our children and let it go at that..... and then wonder how things got so out of hand.
It will only take a few people like him living in the poor house before open mouths close, but as long as they get to say things like this and still live a comfy life...... there is no incentive to choose your words more carefully
He should be abducted and shown just how evil white people can be...... that even white peoples patience has limits, cause all we have shown so far is that anyone can say anything they want about us and we will just sit there and take it.

edit on 26-12-2016 by Zimnydran because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran

If white people go there and protest then the MSM will get to label them white supremacists. It's a 'Catch 22 Quagmire' the liberal machine has everyone in.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Only 5 results in Google News for: George Ciccariello-Maher.

edit on 26-12-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Zimnydran

If white people go there and protest then the MSM will get to label them white supremacists. It's a 'Catch 22 Quagmire' the liberal machine has everyone in.

It shouldn't be a catch 22. White people should not be concerned about that. All they need to do is stand up against racists like these and be proud that they did.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join