It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Food Bank Gives Food To Muslims, Muslims then Demand Food Be Halal Compliant

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
food banks don`t buy food they accept free food that people donate,food banks are in no position to be dictating to donors what kind of food they have to donate. ungrateful idiots, the free stuff that they are getting free isn`t good enough they demand better free stuff. if you want better stuff get a job and go buy better stuff,the stuff is free if it isn`t good enough for them they don`t have to take it someone else will take it.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Here is some information.

www.pinoybisnes.com...

www.facebook.com...

Some of the properties of Kosher meat are the same as the Halal meat.

The stress hormones in the meat are the things that they try to avoid. These stress hormones are bio-effective in humans. I haven't the time right now to look for the research that shows the differences, I did that a while back and noted that there are some cultures who are negatively effected by these raised hormone levels. I did a lot of research on meat science and also have talked to hunters and farmers who raised animals in the past. Wolves and other predators harassing the cattle can alter the taste and the chemistry. Many countries have laws governing how they kill animals to keep this chemical out of the meat. The Halal just has someone who is responsible overseeing it is done right.

The effect of these chemicals on our thinking is actually noted in some of the research I read. One thing about these religions, only vegetarian animals are to be eaten. Actually, they have found there is a parasite in animals that eat other animals that can make people nuts, it's excretions are neurotoxic. So if you ever eat an animal that eats other animals, make sure you cook it well, the parasite is a microbe and it does go into a spore and it needs to be cooked very well or it makes people irrational and sometimes crabby and irate.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
There are people in all cultures who feel entitled to handouts and don't actually appreciate others sacrifices to help them.

I volunteered and helped out in a food kitchen that fed a couple of hundred people a day a good hot meal and also helped a family member who ran a food kitchen in a community center for disadvantaged kids. At both places you had to listen to constant complaints and demands.

I came to believe in many cases it's some peoples way of dealing with the embarrassment they felt from taking handouts, which ended up being expressed as anger and demands. Some though were just entitled jerks.

The food was provided by people who were genuinely trying to help and it's sad whenever things like this happen.
edit on 12/26/2016 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

But the main complaint is about Pork.

I actually agree with keeping an animal as stress free as possible. But I refuse to believe that we should make special arrangements in food banks for people who refuse to eat pork.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy

True.... we can only guess.
My post was of experience, i had to help out a mate at a meat packaging plant. His job was to apply stickers to 20% of the boxes that came along his conveyor, on the sticker it said ( Halal Certified ). All he had to was look at the job sheet, calculate how many boxes he needs to apply said stickers.

The same can be said for people who insist on buying 'organic' vegetables etc.

There is no proof that what they are buying is actually organic.....they will be

more expensive but that isn't proof of being 'organic'

The taste will be determined by how they are cooked.... there wont be any

visible difference just the trust/belief that they are eating organic.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I think these Muslims should just convert to Judaism. 95% of commercial food in America and other Western countries are certified kosher, which is pretty darn close to Halal anyways.
There is not a single member on this board who does not right now have Kosher certified food in their pantry, fridge/freezer unless they intentionally go out of their way to find food without this certification. It was the topic of some Kosher Tax conspiracy some years back. Of course cries of Antisemitism usually kills these discussions.

Zionist Kosher 'TAX' and the Symbols on YOUR Food Funding Israel

What if 400 Muslim groups around the world demanded Halal certification and required a per item micro tax for that as well??

Its ok for one of the smallest minority ethnic groups on Earth to force upon the world this food tax, but if the second largest religious group on Earth ever dared the same, there will be screams for them all to burn in nuclear fire. I mean its almost already going in that direction. I think most people just do not know of the Kosher extortion racket.
edit on 12-26-2016 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: residentofearth
a reply to: seasonal

Poor women and kids... sorry, poor adults. Very famous video but public refuse to see the reality. Like worldstarcountry said earlier in this thread: Nothing boils my blood more than ungrateful pieces of # who are hungry, and then become picky about the food given them for free. This is Europe reality, destruction of own society .

Can someone repair the link to vid ??

Link to video,

Here ya go.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Oh sorry maybe I didn't express myself clearly enough, I was looking for published studies not facebook links, I apologise.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
If they don't want to eat beef or pork, there is always the option of saying, "No thank you." If they want the government-approved sticker on their food, they need to find folks of like minds and beg from their organic, kosher or whatever food bank.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

All that is irrelevant ....

When a person is hungry/starving, food is food (nourishment for the body)

and it is not important how it was slaughtered or grown or cooked.

If they are truely hungry they will eat it ..... or they will starve from choice

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

I agree, I just thought it would be a nice reminder to those who slander Islam that the Jews are just as entitled as the Muslims. More so in fact, because they actually got what they wanted. My beef is with hungry people turning down food. I only offered that input as a contrast to show the hypocrisy and double standards when others make it an issue of religious belief, for which the entire American population is already subjected to from a much smaller minority.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

But the main complaint is about Pork.

I actually agree with keeping an animal as stress free as possible. But I refuse to believe that we should make special arrangements in food banks for people who refuse to eat pork.

They should organize their own food banks.

There are actually a lot of people in this world that are intolerant to pork, it can cause lots of problems. It is a high histamine meat. Higher than beef, lamb, chicken, oh, I can't even think of a red meat that is less histamine than it is. It took Europeans thousands of years of consumption to be able to eat pork and now they actually almost need pork because they make enzymes to metabolize it.

If I were to eat a lot of dark green veggies, I would get sick. I know this because I love them but am very aware of what problems they have given me over my lifetime when I ate too much of them. I also can't process grains very well, too much carbs give me a problem. I do not produce much amylase and if I eat a lot I get blocked up with Bezoars. A bottle of coke helps dissolve those. Just because some people can eat lots of them means nothing to me. My sister loved carbs, she got way overweight and crippled with arthritis and got diabetes and died at forty. The food banks give out lots of breads and cereals, does that mean I should avoid them? The stores sell bread and pasta, does that mean I should not go to the store? No to both of those. Should they ban Coca Cola from the stores since it is high in sugar? Well if they did, I would have to go to the doctor to get the phosphoric acid compound to dissolve the bezoars.

The food banks give out food, if the Muslims can't eat some of it they can go and get things they can eat there, it may help out. That saves them some money, money they can use for their Halaal foods they cannot get at the food bank. The food banks here hardly ever have meats anyway. So why are we talking about meat. Mostly cereals, potatoes, carrots, onions, and cabbage and other veggies here. Lots of old breads and sweets from Walmart and other stores too. Yogurts and old eggs are common.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

Or how about a country where they eat horse-meat? Or dog-meat?

We all are culturally formed. To ignore the customs of a different culture is a sign of a bad education to me.

As the old saying goes, When in Rome..........

Besides there is a vast difference between being in a food bank that includes on its shelves pork products and actually taking them home and eating them.

Everyone has a choice. I mean what do these same moaning myrtles do in a supermarket? They sell pork too you know....

Cultural sensitivity is a two way street.

IE You don't want took eat pork, no problem. But why should those who do like a bit of bacon have to stop eating it because your religion says it's wrong? And why should you need a 'special' food bank. Just don't take the pork products. Everything else is fine.

It's reverse discrimination. And it's also the point where liberalism goes too far when we try to accommodate them with their own facilities.
edit on 26-12-2016 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
If they don't like the food that's given to them, they have two options.

1) Get a job and go buy the food you want like everyone else.

2) F off back to where you came from and eat the food you want back home.

The end.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

There are people across all cultures who have an entitled approach to the food they're given. Agree on that.

But this is different. This is one culture migrating to other cultures in other countries, and then complaining about the food. Which other culture does this?

I've yet to hear of say, Canadians moving to Russia and crying about the food they're given from a food bank.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Mother#ers! Nothing boils my blood more than ungrateful pieces of # who are hungry, and then become picky about the food given them for free. I literally just kicked a homeless friend out of my driveway from being here a month for this same #ing thing!

Like he is homeless, and abandoned his job to live in his van because "I have nowhere to keep my dogs (three little #s/rat chihuahua)". Ok what the # ever, he is my friend, I will let him crash in my driveway seeing as I have a full house with a big family. I bring him food when I made it, only to hear him say "ohh im not hungry right now, I will eat it later" . I found out he was giving the food he did not like given to him by me, my neighbors, and his mother who would sometimes drop it off to his goddamned dogs!!! So I said # it, he don't need no more food from me.

On Christmas Eve, he said he was hungry in the midde of the night and asked him if he wanted leftover Chinese noodles that I was going to heat up. He said sure. When I bring it out, he is very hesitant to eat it, as if he does not like it. OMFG whatever, I would have just taken it inside, and then he goes "hey watch this" an proceeds to give a serving to one of his dogs from the fork as if to show me some cool trick his dog could do. I #ing lost it!

I snatched the whole thing from him and dumped it in the garbage. Then yelled at him "I don't #ing work my ass off and offer you the food that my wife or children could be eating to feed your god damned RATS! If you are going to be #ing a picky little bitch but claim to be a grown man at 38, you can just get your # out of my shed and drie the # out of here right now!!"

Tried to give me some salty guilt trip about "hey man your going to kick your friend to the street on Christmas Eve?!" I told him damn right, go spend the weekend with your brother and mother, who lied to you about where you live because they are tired of dealing with your parasitic ass! i ried to show mercy, but you just want to take advantage as if everything in life is entitled to you! NOW # OFF!!"

As a child who experienced hunger in the early nineties, I will flip out on mother #ers who claim to be hungry and then waste food or act all high and mighty about special accomodations . If your complaining about special preparations or feeding food to your dogs, your not #ing hungry so GTFO!!!!!

No offense dude -- but no matter how hungry you are, you don't eat what you can't stomach -- it isn't until people are about to die that they'll eat whatever is in front of them [including eating people or his own dogs].

If I was starving and your brought me sushi -- I'd continue to starve. That's not an entitlement thing, that's not being ungrateful... If you don't understand that, you're the one with the issue there. You can't help people if you're not willing to actually help people, you don't say, oh here this is what's left over, oh you don't like the nasty scraps of basically inedible food I brought you -- fine GET LOST YOU UNGRATEFUL LOSER.

But it is you, who is the loser at that point. Hilarious you would call him your friend. If my friend was homeless and starving, I'd buy him a little hotplate and some cheap groceries that I know he would eat, rather then just give him whatever I had made. You may think your Mashpotato Roast Beef is the beesknees, but I'm sure if he didn't like it; he's much rather be able to make his own egg.

And wouldn't you know it; the cheap groceries are almost certainly cheaper for you to feed him. You also eat when you're hungry, so if he didn't eat the food right in front of you, doesn't mean anything. It sounds like you were helping your friend for selfish reasons and because YOU didn't get the satisfaction you thought you'd get from it, he becomes the ungrateful heathen.

You're a loser, friend.
edit on 26-12-2016 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SRPrime

Sounds to me like your another one of them picky spoiled brats who believes only the finest dining experience is good enough. it was Lo-Mein noodles, and he specifically said "yes, I would love some Lo-Mein noodles." I don't need to mention that though, because the only other types that would defend that behavior from a hungry homeless man who asked for it, and then proceeded to feed his dogs are other spoiled entitled bitches.

Selfish reasons? I have known him for 16 years. His drug addictions have cost his mother the house he still lived with her in, his car, her car, his brothers car two years ago. I don't claim to be a saint. I really extended my courtesy to him for a month out of respect for his mom. His own mother, who was literally living five minutes away but refused to tell him until he begged her when I gave him a timeline to leave before he pissed me off.

I spent four weeks trying to personally counsel him on the life decisions he was making that continue to lead him to a dead end. Tell me what #ing selfish reasons did I have to extend my courtesy to a crack addicted homeless friend while trying to encourage and guide him into the right decisions?? Your such a smart ass psychic, let me know.

He wasn't some stranger off the street, I have known him since high school. I was trying to keep my friend off the street. You really believe that his own mothers cooking just was not good enough from him to stomach while claiming to be hungry, and then proceeding to feed it to his dogs and then ask me to borrow two dollars for a beer that same night??

Its clear to me you have not experienced # in this world, or seen how bad people can get. Talk to me when your own friends who beg for help start stealing from the only friends that bothered to help, as well as their own family. My patience has a limit, and assuming you ever bother to lift a finger in the real world besides signing a check to a charity, you may find yours as well.

Now excuse me, but go forth and make love with thyself.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
I would love to see the OP in a similar situation, but located in the Iran or Iraq - their eating habits and seasoning is *quite* different to that you are accustomed to.

Or how about a country where they eat horse-meat? Or dog-meat?

We all are culturally formed. To ignore the customs of a different culture is a sign of a bad education to me.

This is not a matter of taste so stop trying to twist it into that.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: SRPrime

Sounds to me like your another one of them picky spoiled brats who believes only the finest dining experience is good enough. it was Lo-Mein noodles, and he specifically said "yes, I would love some Lo-Mein noodles." I don't need to mention that though, because the only other types that would defend that behavior from a hungry homeless man who asked for it, and then proceeded to feed his dogs are other spoiled entitled bitches.

Selfish reasons? I have known him for 16 years. His drug addictions have cost his mother the house he still lived with her in, his car, her car, his brothers car two years ago. I don't claim to be a saint. I really extended my courtesy to him for a month out of respect for his mom. His own mother, who was literally living five minutes away but refused to tell him until he begged her when I gave him a timeline to leave before he pissed me off.

I spent four weeks trying to personally counsel him on the life decisions he was making that continue to lead him to a dead end. Tell me what #ing selfish reasons did I have to extend my courtesy to a crack addicted homeless friend while trying to encourage and guide him into the right decisions?? Your such a smart ass psychic, let me know.

He wasn't some stranger off the street, I have known him since high school. I was trying to keep my friend off the street. You really believe that his own mothers cooking just was not good enough from him to stomach while claiming to be hungry, and then proceeding to feed it to his dogs and then ask me to borrow two dollars for a beer that same night??

Its clear to me you have not experienced # in this world, or seen how bad people can get. Talk to me when your own friends who beg for help start stealing from the only friends that bothered to help, as well as their own family. My patience has a limit, and assuming you ever bother to lift a finger in the real world besides signing a check to a charity, you may find yours as well.

Now excuse me, but go forth and make love with thyself.

I've experienced it, so what you're basically saying is -- you tried to help someone who couldn't be helped and then were surprised you got burned by him.

Dealt with the whole drug addict thief thing -- you don't help those people, helping them is being an enabler. Clearly your experience level is low. That's not at all how you explained it previously, and if it is indeed the case, you didn't help him, couldn't help him, and were naive for trying to help him -- then you wanna sit here on some kind of high horse feeling entitled.

You're still a loser man. No two ways about it.

Believe it or not -- being "Homeless" does not equate to being a drug addict low life. I wouldn't qualify your friend as homeless -- because he's not, he's willfully put out, there is a huge difference between those two things -- and if you had the life experience you claim that I don't, you'd have known that.

Continue being a loser though. It's really working out for you, with all that anger you have pent up inside.
edit on 27-12-2016 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
OK, Snopes, for what it is worth labels this as 'FALSE'.

Snopes is not as well-respected as it once was, so take that with a grain of humanely killed salt.

www.snopes.com...

Remember, people, we are generous, charitable NO MATTER WHAT the object of our attempts do or say, because it's the right way to be, and it is one of the things that makes one feel good inside as a human being. We should never disparage that 'trait' casually or too quickly.

If you find you are getting upset, which is completely understandable, go watch a 'dog welcomes soldier home video' and just move on. I get it.

Part of 'mastering yourself' is learning to not get spun up, or controlling getting spun up. If you can do this you won't buy into things like road raging, or acting out, or having temper tantrums.

Your moment of Zen.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join