It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putins Christmas address to the Russian Federation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
In his Christmas address , we can see ourselves, as many on ATS see ourselves and our society. Putin is not perfect. I hate to say he makes many good points, but he does. Has he done anything here more than just tell it as it is? vid.me...
edit on 25-12-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Can anyone who speaks Russian validate this video?

Seems a bit off.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
using a voice translation service...

seems to be correct

For those that don't want to go to vid.me:

edit on 25-12-2016 by gspat because: Because, stuff.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: gspat

EXCEPT were he switches to pointing the finger at America which is most obviously for political reason's, he is a politician after all and they all need a specific boogey man regardless of where they are from, with that notable exception he is absolutely and totally correct.

As for pointing the finger at America he would however be far more correct to point the finger at the western banking and corporate alliance, the growing immorality of the west is a product of this, secularism allow's corporation's to abolish religious holiday's, turn them ever more into a money spinning festival and squeeze people with ever more unethical wage to profit disparity as they turn them into a slave work force, the low pay make's it harder to raise kid's, woman are promoted into men's jobs' in the false emphasis on work place equality removing there traditional role's as mother's and undermining the sanctity of the home while men are emasculated often feeling they have no place in modern society.

The corporation's want the workers hence the immigration and corrupt political ideology's throughout the west (Especially the EU's changing ethnic and religious population base that is being ever more secularized and replaced by mainly Islamic immigrant's) which is the real clear and present danger to Russia if Putin was to be perfectly honest on that point).

The Corporation's and by default there puppet economic's minister's in the EU government's do not want half the consumer base at home raising children especially when that can bite into there taxation system and raise corporate taxation by a fraction of a percent, No they want them as slave's and so traditional family values are now all but completely gone as they have been under ever more severe and concerted attack by these corporate institution's most often via financial mean's with method's such as so called Austerity being the most current tactic to accelerate this move to enslave the population's to the corporation's and create cheap slave labor work forces and rapid turn around wage slave consumer economic's in these formerly first world nation's, this has been accelerating the past 40 years.

European's as a distinct ethnic family are now in danger of becoming a creature of the past and this is due to the runaway migration, family life in europe becoming a thing of the past, even Italy and Spain were family were once all important are falling prey to this Corporate inspired trend, less children born, more immigrant's to take on the slave worker role's etc.

Leave out the American part and He speak's the truth absolutely, in fact he speak's a hell of a lot more truth than our own politician's puppet's that they are ever do, in fact I believe after that we may have Putin all wrong, maybe just maybe he is THE GOOD GUY.
Well not that good but not as bad as our's.

edit on 25-12-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Excellent summary, were definitely moving into clean-up mode , lets see how smooth, we can make it.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

He was not blaming America for the economics of the holidays but rather the suppression of its importance to how western civilization came to being.

The west didn't come to be being whiny Pu***** demanding people conform to their ideals while suppressing everyone else's ideals.

Putin is halfway right at pointing fingers. Instead of pointing at America, point it at Americans and their selfish way of thinking.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I respect what Putin has to say. He's a fair guy.

Thanks for the post
edit on 26-12-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

If this is the correct interpretation I have lost all respect for Mr. Putin, a homophobic idiot.

This is the most idiotic thing he could have said. He is littleraly blaming the degradation of the west on our acceptance of homosexuality. He even compared homosexuality to pedophilia.

The world is not falling apart because of homosexuality or the acceptance of it. The world is falling apart because it is being ran by intolerant, self righteous A-Holes. Which apparently correctly describes Mr. Putin.

I have no tolerance for intolerance, discrimination and hate.

We don't need Russias version of a theocracy any more than we need A NWO ran by banks and mega corporations. Which are the only reasons for Western degradation.

I'm tired of hearing God Hates Gays no matter who says it or how they say it. God made them, God loves them. If you don't agree you need to choose a new God.

edit on 26-12-2016 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

The world is not falling apart because of homosexuality or the acceptance of it. The world is falling apart because it is being ran by intolerant, self righteous A-Holes

Exactly, evil, selfish people, mainly conservatives, run the world and cause most of the problems.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Apparently Putin is cleaning his own house. www.youtube.com... The headlines are, he's gonna get illuminati puppets.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

The world is not falling apart because of homosexuality or the acceptance of it. The world is falling apart because it is being ran by intolerant, self righteous A-Holes. Which apparently correctly describes Mr. Putin.

The world isn't falling apart. It's getting better and better everyday.
Less wars, higher life expectancy, better education etc. etc.

The idea of tolerance is equally self righteous however.
If you tolerate homosexuals you are an idiot, you tolerate a stone in your shoe not a person.

There's nothing wrong with homosexuality to require tolerance.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

I used the English language correctly.

I accept homosexuals as a percentage of the population who are born attracted to the same sex.

Putin is intolerant he does not tolerate homosexuality. Because he sees homosexuals as worse than the stone in the shoe.

Thanks for your concern but I clearly stated in what you quoted that I accept homosexuality.

edit on 27-12-2016 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

Their is a natural order of things, and an unnatural order of things. As defined by nature for procreating the species. People fall into many categories, and can be conned into accepting an unnatural order. The natural order, has been usurped. How the heck can homosexuality be a useful variation?

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

There is no such thing as unnatural the very term is by it's "nature" absurd.

For something to be unnatural it needs to not exist in nature. By definition all that exists becomes natural simply by doing so.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
When cotton grows on the fig tree
And alfalfa hangs on the rose
When the aliens run the United States
And the Jews grow a straight nose
When the Pope is praised by every one
In the land of Uncle Sam
And a Greek is elected President
THEN-the Ku Klux won't be worth a damn

When KGB preaches morality
Then the Capitalism won't be worth a damn

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

I used the English language correctly.

I accept homosexuals as a percentage of the population who are born attracted to the same sex.

Putin is intolerant he does not tolerate homosexuality. Because he sees homosexuals as worse than the stone in the shoe.

Thanks for your concern but I clearly stated in what you quoted that I accept homosexuality.

I never said otherwise. I just don't like the insult of intolerance as it seems to suggest tolerance is a superior position. When using the English language correctly both are bad ways to look at these things.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Their will always be a slight variations from the general natural order, because nothing is perfect and because the adaptive influence will always be their. But when it comes to having to be gay to get a job in certain professions. The gays are themselves hanging themselves by having to much rope.
All I am hearing ,is that "we are special". Get over it we all are.
edit on 27-12-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I hate to say he makes many good points, but he does. Has he done anything here more than just tell it as it is?

No. Putin makes no good points and speaks against the very foundation of the Bill of Rights. America is NOT a Christian country, Americans value and enjoy freedom of religion and freedom from religion. America doesn't favor one religion over another, we're a secular nation.

And no, Mr Putin, morality doesn't come from the Bible or from Christianity. In fact I find Christianity, in and of itself, is immoral, in that it teaches that one can be redeemed by the blood of a murdered innocent man and dismisses good works, among other questionable things.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Who cares what Putin has to say? Really? It seems as Russian propagandists have flooded this site.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: defiythelie
Who cares what Putin has to say? Really? It seems as Russian propagandists have flooded this site.

Because we're fake news Russian propagandists. If you don't know now you know.

top topics

join