It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On probabilities Assange isn't in the Embassy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: gortex

Where has he been physically seen by an independent party ?

Repubblica met Julian Assange in the embassy, nicely decorated for the Christmas season.

There.
Christmas decorations usually go up beginning of December , the article was published on the December 23rd so he was seen by the reporter sometime in December.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

You might be right www.repubblica.it... Kim dot com says he doing twenty hour days going through documents. The problem being he still hasn't been seen on said balcony. So all of the 30 reasons still stand.

edit on 27-12-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

The problem being he still hasn't been seen on said balcony. So all of the 30 reasons still stand.

Thing is Julian is a political prisoner not a performing monkey , him not appearing on the balcony doesn't mean he isn't there it just means he has no reason to do that.

He has recently met with and gave his testimony to the Swedish prosecutor , perhaps he's just keeping his head down while the wheels are in motion and his fate is being decided.

I don't need to see him on the balcony I just want to see him walk out of the front door a free man , exonerated of the trumped up charges against him.

Free Assange !

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   

thats good news if hes been interviewed. is there a link to this interview?

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

I posted it on page 1 , Here it is for reference

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   

The pic, of him holding the cat, is old its a kitten, and this one www.standard.co.uk... the kitten is now a cat. While the Swedes were supposedly interviewing him. Still no current evidence of the man himself.??? is their?

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

If you believe that the reporter is lying and didn't meet with Julian in the embassy earlier this month then no there is no pictorial evidence to change what has been alleged.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I am not believing anything one way or the other. But the fact remains on probability, that he isn't there if Julian was in the embassy surely by now, he could have pulled the curtain and waved from behind the bullet proof glass, if all was well.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I think as we have a reported sighting and meeting with him at that location the probability has to be that he is there.
He may well release a New Year message in a couple of days , we will see.

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

I think as we have a reported sighting and meeting with him at that location the probability has to be that he is there.
He may well release a New Year message in a couple of days , we will see.

A reported sighting and meeting mean absolutely nothing. Given that he had no issues presenting himself in the past and now it's hearsay and edited video. It's not the same thing, not even close.

The exchange from la republica is a bit convincing though. I hadn't seen (read) that exchange. Thanks.
edit on 28-12-2016 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

edit on 28-12-2016 by gortex because: Edited because of edit above.

posted on Dec, 29 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Assange must be aware of the concern for his well-being? If so, I would have thought he would appear at the window frequently (as he has done in the past) as a form of confirmation he is OK.

That he hasn't made any appearance lately is perhaps a message that things are not well? I can't see why it would make any difference to the decisions made about his legal case.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join