It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien covenant trailer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Well it's here...and I cannot wait!
This is something I have been waiting for, for a long time!
Prometheus was decent....but this...this looks outstanding!

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Hawt!

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

so excited. I like Prometheus, but as a stand alone movie not really as a part of the Alien series. This looks like it will adequately explain the true origins of the xenomorph, and I for one can not wait!!!

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
And now the Scott has a release date, Neil bompkomp can release his Alien 2 sequel with weaver and cpl hicks. The rumour is Blompkomps Alien sequel is gonna be released next Xmas. So 2 new alien films in the same year!

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I like the throw back to the original alien, with the shower scene, and original alien tail style. ....sooooo cannot wait for this

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
I like the throw back to the original alien, with the shower scene, and original alien tail style. ....sooooo cannot wait for this

Agreed. I have not been to the theater to see a movie in ages.......I will be going to see all of these on release

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Me too! Been a huge fan of the series and I like the direction these prequels have taken. I saw some shots of the new alien and it looks more similar to the xenomorph.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Oooooh, looks good!!!!!

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
When I learned that Danny McBride was in this film i knew this film was going to be one of those childish films that high schoolers go to to attempt to get frisky.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
The rumour is Blompkomps Alien sequel is gonna be released next Xmas. So 2 new alien films in the same year!

That film has still not even gotten into pre-production.

new topics

top topics

join