It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There seems to be a shrinking number of new pro-Trump threads posted by the alt-right on the Net

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

...enough with the dwelling life is too short for that!

And you are going to be amazed at how short your current way of life will be in this country starting at the stroke of high noon, January 20th, 2017.

A change in the way of life that was falling into extreme liberal madness, that would have got much worse under the administration of Queen Batsh1t, is very good news for those who voted for Trump.

What I had in mind as a big change in one's way of life is a trip to the Trump gulag... and not for the pro-DNC, pro-Hillary ones but for Trump's former supporters who will be so outraged by betrayal that.... well, you complete this post.

It's already started but the bromancers can't feel it yet; totally oblivious to how bad they were played.

Just look at Ts cabinet and advisers....man of the people.....yeah, right

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

...enough with the dwelling life is too short for that!

And you are going to be amazed at how short your current way of life will be in this country starting at the stroke of high noon, January 20th, 2017.

A change in the way of life that was falling into extreme liberal madness, that would have got much worse under the administration of Queen Batsh1t, is very good news for those who voted for Trump.

What I had in mind as a big change in one's way of life is a trip to the Trump gulag... and not for the pro-DNC, pro-Hillary ones but for Trump's former supporters who will be so outraged by betrayal that.... well, you complete this post.

Being betrayed by a politician would not represent a change in our way of life in the UK. Are things really that different in the US? Because the election of a president, who was voted into office largely because he does not hail from the political class, would suggest otherwise.
edit on 25-12-2016 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I think what you are really seeing is the fervor of election seeing FINALLY dieing down.

If you only joined during election season, then sure, it seems like a sea change, but actually what you are seeing is far more like "nornal" and the so-called alt-right people you think are posting anti-Trump threads aren't actually alt-right. They were more in the "anyone but Hillary camp."

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

It's probably more that we get tired by the same anti Trump arguements that it's not worth the effort to type a reply. The pro Hillary side somehow thinks that their opinions still matter and that they are the ones setting the agenda.

Sorry, they are as relevant as Clinton is......

All that the pro-Hillary ones need do from this point on is to sit back and watch the sparks fly because it will not be they who get stabbed in the back with extreme betrayal from The Donald.

The ones who will be driven mad by such aforementioned betrayal will be the alt-righters.

Yes...that's what you've been reduced to thinking and saying. We will be fine.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Let's bring this thread back on track.

Many Trump defenders say that he is not President yet, so, give him time, give him a chance, BUT...

The truth of the matter is that Trump has done many things and has said many things since winning the election... and he has committed quite a few faux pas, too.

So, where are the pro-Trump postings from the alt-right that go something like: "Atta boy, Trump!" "Good job, Trump!" "Keep up the good work, Trump!" "I'm with you all the way, Trump!"?

No! No! No!

You are far more likely to come across fault-finding posts regarding The Donald and his moves since November 8th, THESE POSTS FROM, OF ALL PEOPLE, THE ALT-RIGHT!!

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouseThe people who are obsessed with this stuff and instigating others need to go see a psychiatrist, they are chaotic and possessed by a demon. The demon is that they think they were right and everyone else is wrong, they can only see what they believe is true.

As you have brought such things up, I am going to chime in here.

TRUMP IS CHAOTIC in his management style, in his shiftiness, in his expedience in whatever works to his advantage at the moment, and with his lies that twist reality beyond all recognition. Trump has the nature, aura, persona.... or whatever... that brings out the absolute worst in people. We have seen this during the Presidential campaign, at the time of the election, soon after the election, and at the time of the Electoral College vote. Right now, there seems to be a lull in this, but it matters not. These traits that I have just enumerated on the part of Trump are satanic ones.

Do you even go to church and pay attention to what they say. He does not show Satanic traits, He just has a big Ego.

Trump actually seems pretty calm and fair unless you challenge him. Don't push his buttons. You will lose.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: rickymouseThe people who are obsessed with this stuff and instigating others need to go see a psychiatrist, they are chaotic and possessed by a demon. The demon is that they think they were right and everyone else is wrong, they can only see what they believe is true.

TRUMP IS CHAOTIC in his management style, in his shiftiness, in his expedience in whatever works to his advantage at the moment, and with his lies that twist reality beyond all recognition. Trump has the nature, aura, persona.... or whatever... that brings out the absolute worst in people. We have seen this during the Presidential campaign, at the time of the election, soon after the election, and at the time of the Electoral College vote. Right now, there seems to be a lull in this, but it matters not. These traits that I have just enumerated on the part of Trump are satanic ones.

Do you even go to church and pay attention to what they say. He does not show Satanic traits, He just has a big Ego.

Trump actually seems pretty calm and fair unless you challenge him. Don't push his buttons. You will lose.

What are you saying? What are you saying?

Are you saying that The Donald shares traits in common with David Miscavige, the Pope of the Church of Scientology?

Who are you? Who are you?

Are you Omarosa Manigault who has stated that the Trump people are "keeping a list?" Oooo, should I be scared?

Omarosa: Donald Trump Has Kept An Enemies List and Every Critic Must Now Bow Down To Him
edit on 25-12-2016 by theworldisnotenough because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-12-2016 by theworldisnotenough because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Well, I did pay attention to the part that went: "the devil is a liar and the father of all lies."

Donald Trump has been known to tell ---- left and right.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Well, I did pay attention to the part that went: "the devil is a liar and the father of all lies."

So did Obama ... So did Hillary ... Do we really need to start down this road again?

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Your definition is wrong. That isn't the devil you are talking about, Presidential candidate is the words that should be used instead of devil. Devil means trickster, deceiver, or politician.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Omg the king of conspiracy theories during the campaign was trump. Everybody knows this. Well most thinking people.
Hillary didn't entertain stupid conspiracies. She's way too smart.
Trump on the other hand...

No, Hillary was far too busy selling state secrets and favors for personal profit to have time for conspiracy theories.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
TRUMP! WAHOO! TRUMP! WAHOO!
edit on 26-12-2016 by HUMBLEONE because: TRUMP WAHOO!

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

There seems to be a shrinking number of new pro-Trump threads posted by the alt-right on the Net

no worries....

The rest of the Trump cheerleaders will be gone soon as they realize how they were played for fools.

posted on Dec, 27 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
TRUMP! WAHOO! TRUMP! WAHOO!

Sorry, guy, but if your reply post was intended to, in any way, offset/contradict the point(s) that I was trying to make above, then... NOT!!!

Your reply post is just that, a reply post. I already noted that there are reply posts that attempt to rebut the fault finding threads against The Donald started by the alt-right.

Secondly, if you were to start a new thread on this message board with the meager content of your reply post, then it would have been swiftly deleted for not rising to minimal board standard, meaning that it fails to have content sufficient to serve as an OP thread-starter.

So, with that having been said, allow me to provide some counterbalancing-balance to my own thread...

Jerry Falwell [Jr.]: Trump’s cabinet is like ’92 Dream Team

Excerpt:

Liberty University President Jerry Falwell Jr. said watching President-elect Donald Trump assemble his cabinet has been like watching someone build what’s arguably the greatest basketball team of all time.

So, here we have a posting about a prominent Trump-booster essentially providing an “Atta boy, Trump. Go, Trump, Go!” kind of cheering on.

However, here’s the rub... make that “rubs!”

First, the link above cites a news posting, not a message board posting.

Secondly, the featured Trump booster is a well known conservative, probably a garden variety, moderate conservative and not one who fits what I believe to be the definition of an alt-right conservative: neo-Nazi, white supremacist, white nationalist, racist, and the like.

The alt-right seems to have very serious and valid concerns, as expressed in message board postings, about The Donald’s picks for his cabinet and his other appointees.

edit on 27-12-2016 by theworldisnotenough because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-12-2016 by theworldisnotenough because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Here is a new article that very much tends to support the premise(s) of the original post; enjoy:

Hail Trump? White nationalists already losing faith in President-elect

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join