It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nothing has been solved beyond the physical.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I have been trying to understand some of the big ideas of quantom science.
I have a lot less faith in my understanding of reality.
Full term matrix.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: droid56

Reality itself is real my friend but what the quantum theory's and other theory's express in there search for a deeper understanding of reality is that what we call reality is merely a tiny part of a nearly and potentially infinitely more complex structure that you could call super reality.

Other reality's and parallel universe which probably coexist with us are just different causality or time stream's were the ever expanding universe has diverged, convergent reality's may also exist were these side reality's sometime's merge back into a single reality.

The Idea of the movie the Matrix which has become so very popular and entered the vocabulary of the people as a description of reality as NOT real is actually wrong, the closest to it is the holographic universe theory and even that does not dispute reality as being real it just explains it as a projection of something greater than itself.

I do believe we do not know the universe but we MAY know a lot more than we did once and will know probably more in the future and even our reality itself may not be a fixed structure, it may actually change unpredictably both at microscopic and macroscopic scale, the best explanation for this is found in another quantum theory structure called brane theory which described our reality as the result of collision's and or interaction's between universe termed branes in superspace - superspace is a theoretical construct to describe a space outside our reality (and all it's subset's and alternate's) were these brane's (membrane universe theory which reducing them to 2 dimensional construct's or sheet's for ease of speculation) can come into contact with one another, collide and influence one another in way's that our reality would only exist as the mix or collision of you like of several brane univese in superspace.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: droid56
Full term matrix.

The wise man admits that the only thing he actually knows is that he actually knows nothing at all.

I have little doubt that this existence is unfathomably stranger and different from how we perceive it than we can even suppose. Unless, perhaps, one is a long-practiced eastern mystic of some sort.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
www.goldenflowermeditation.com...

Higher consciousness will let you see what real reality is.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Praetorius

originally posted by: droid56
Full term matrix.

The wise man admits that the only thing he actually knows is that he actually knows nothing at all.

More like, the wise man knows he is purposely being kept in the dark and once he begins to know too much, they make sure his memory gets wiped clean or that the truth gets changed into new rules.

FTP.
(# this place)

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: FlukeSkywalker

Yea i feel like i kind of figured it all out.

Still many unknowns but the veil is lifting. Much deception tho. Hang tight and be safe.

Or maybe i really am alive.
edit on 25-12-2016 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join